I have been following IREF very constantly.
I had booked a flat in MCC signature homes ( Phase I ,T2 tower) around 6 months back.
Left for US after that. I will be highly thankful if someone can update on the status of construction. Possession was promised in Jun,12.
Has anybody visited the site recently ?? Please update.
Read more
314 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • bEfore two mnths when I visited I found that all works in T2 tower(incl. installation of lift compete. Works of parking and internal roads were going on. May be that u will get possession by jun'12. However, some members who have booked recently or the presents residents of RNE can give more updates if they like
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    bEfore two mnths when I visited I found that all works in T2 tower(incl. installation of lift compete. Works of parking and internal roads were going on. May be that u will get possession by jun'12. However, some members who have booked recently or the presents residents of RNE can give more updates if they like

Thanks for the update Pulkito.
    Has anybody else booked flat in MCC signature homes , can please update the latest on this . Thanks a lot.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Dheera,

I booked a flat around 6 months back and visited the site during the first week of May. Road next to tower 1 and 2 has been levelled and soon it will be black top. I also saw the thick cables lines being laid down for transformer installation. Generators are in place and markings have been done for boundary wall. I'm told that as soon as boundary wall is done, possession letters will be issued.

Looking at the pace of work, i hope that MCC will be able to give possession during June-July.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update Vivek.

Which tower you have booked into . Good to see atleast few are there on IRIF having booking in Signature Homes :)
    CommentQuote
  • Start a yahoo group! MCC Signature Homes

Hi Friends,

I booked a flat # T2 / 43 in MCC Signature Home in Jan 2011 and was promised possession in Oct 2011.

I believe the possession should happen soon. It might be a good idea to start a yahoo group or something similar for all of the owners to stay connected.

If interested, pls let me know

Name:
    Tower:
    Flat:

Regards,
    Vinay
    CommentQuote
  • Mine is T1 /34 / Naveen.
    CommentQuote
  • Today I contacted MCC people . They informed that possession of first phase is not possible before Sept 12. They are busy in making arrangements for lifts, water, transforme etc. Possession of phase 2 may reach next year(2013)
    CommentQuote
    Today I contacted MCC people . They informed that possession of first phase is not possible before Sept 12. They are busy in making arrangements for lifts, water, transforme etc. Possession of phase 2 may reach next year(2013)

Pulokito it was expected .................but i doubt that can they give it in sep. as i had come to know that there is no boundary wall or road. It looks like that it will be fit to move when the possession of phase 2 is done
    CommentQuote
  • Mine is T4-05-02
    and my brother is T4-04-01
    CommentQuote
  • also I heard from my friend that there is a confusion in numbering system in MCC. It is in 'C' system in some towers and in 'Z' system in others . Have you any idea?
    CommentQuote
    also I heard from my friend that there is a confusion in numbering system in MCC. It is in 'C' system in some towers and in 'Z' system in others . Have you any idea?

Yes it goes like this.
    first is the tower number like T1, T2....T4
    Second comes the floor for 4th it is 04 or for 5th it is 05
    Thirds come the flat number on floor i.e 01,02,03 or 04

So if my flat is on 3rd floor of 2nd tower and the flat number 4 than my flat number is
    T2-03-04
    CommentQuote
    Today I contacted MCC people . They informed that possession of first phase is not possible before Sept 12. They are busy in making arrangements for lifts, water, transforme etc. Possession of phase 2 may reach next year(2013)

PULOKITO,

Whom you spoke with at MCC ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheera123
    PULOKITO,

Whom you spoke with at MCC ?

With Mr. Deepak , Marketing Manager
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashwik
    Yes it goes like this.
    first is the tower number like T1, T2....T4
    Second comes the floor for 4th it is 04 or for 5th it is 05
    Thirds come the flat number on floor i.e 01,02,03 or 04

So if my flat is on 3rd floor of 2nd tower and the flat number 4 than my flat number is
    T2-03-04

Actually I wanted to say that there is confusion about flat no. 3 and 4 . If you enter any tower , the flat(park facing) on your right side is No.1 and flat on your left is no. 2 . Here is no confusion. But in some tower flat ,in front of Flat no.1 , is no.3 and in some tower it is no.4 .
    CommentQuote
    Actually I wanted to say that there is confusion about flat no. 3 and 4 . If you enter any tower , the flat(park facing) on your right side is No.1 and flat on your left is no. 2 . Here is no confusion. But in some tower flat ,in front of Flat no.1 , is no.3 and in some tower it is no.4 .

i am not aware of the numbering system in tower 1 to 3 but in tower 4 the one on the back side on your right side is 1 and on your left side is 2
    CommentQuote