Hi All,

Here, I invite people who want to book unit in the Raj Nagar extension area. I want to buy 2 BHK in this area. I am sure, if we together can make a group and do some research work with the help of seniors on this forum then we can book the unit at a good rate.

Please post following information based on your recent visit and discussion with the broker or builder

1. Project Name - Basic Sale Price
2. 2 BHK Size
3. Total Additional Charges
4. Negotiated or Not

Please discuss here about the projects and there current prices and we together go as a group to the shortlisted project management to make a deal.

Thanks,
Indiawasi
2. 2 BHK Size
4. Negotiated or Not

Please discuss here about the projects and there current prices and we together go as a group to the shortlisted project management to make a deal.

Thanks,
Indiawasi
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by indiawasi
    Hi All,

Here, I invite people who want to book unit in the Raj Nagar extension area. I want to buy 2 BHK in this area. I am sure, if we together can make a group and do some research work with the help of seniors on this forum then we can book the unit at a good rate.

Please post following information based on your recent visit and discussion with the broker or builder

1. Project Name - Basic Sale Price
    2. 2 BHK Size
    4. Negotiated or Not

Thanks,
    Indiawasi

I am interested ...

I am interested ...

I am interested ...

I am interested ...
    CommentQuote
  • indiawasi : Thanks for the Idea.

I am also interested.

Regards
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravtrivedi
    indiawasi : Thanks for the Idea.

I am also interested.

Regards
    Gaurav

Me too interested
    Hw about palm resort of mrjkg
    I m getting 2 bhk I 2300 all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • Yes I am also interested. How abt KW sristi.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi i am keen as well... for.... but not sure which one to look for .. any suggestions...
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested too.
    liked

KW shrisht - for price advantage

kdp - location
    and
    SVP for better planning

KM is also good

please share your no also if this is not against forum rules.
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested if you are going for Ajnara or SVP. Looking for 2BHK.
    Just did some web search.
    CommentQuote
  • Please count me in and share some nice options.
    CommentQuote
  • what is about this forming a group any outcome when we would move as a group , I think we should not waste further time.

indiawasi please complete your intiative ?
    CommentQuote
  • [pls count me also in for small 2 bhk flat;)
    CommentQuote
  • anyone for group booking in following projects or suggest one of your choice.

KM

Highend Paradise
    CommentQuote
  • HI deepak

I am Also scouting for a 2 BHK along with a colleague of Mine. Problem is that prices in noida are through the roof and about to hit the sky . so a normal salaried person like us cannot think about buying in noida...Kindly PM me your no...i won;t mind calling you....

As for suggetion goes , i hasn;t been to place yet so cannot suggest ...will do so by monday .after seeing the location....this weekend
    CommentQuote
  • I am also in!!!
    CommentQuote
  • We can share cell numbers for further communication
    CommentQuote
  • Mudgil & Mukesh - please check your message box . I had put my contact info there.
    CommentQuote