Dear fellow members,

After waiting for a good 4 years i finally recd some information from Uppal-Chaddha developers and it seems the project is finally on track... I had booked my 250 yards plot in 2006 and the project got stuck into land acquisition and litigation issues with no end in sight... seems the allotments are being done now..

Also learnt that the other Hitech city projects like Nitishree and Suncity have been scrapped and in this also, Uppals have withdrwan their stake. The project will now only be done by Chaddha group and known as Wave city

I would appreciate inputs from other member specially those in India and near the project site for any further information and updates they can provide...
Read more
1381 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    Guys is there any news on launch of Wave royal castle floors?

As of now only 200 & 300 sqyard plots
    and 153 and 194 sqyard floors are launched. Actually these are not officialy launched and one can say still in pre launch phase. The official launch is expected by end of this month or by first week of August.

Regards
    Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • I have a plot of 239 sqyards in whistling wood Sec 9. I want to get away with it. Please let me know price at which I should sell it. Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REALiance
    Planner Bhai .... Its 24k/sqyrd for 194 sqyrd......

Thanks for the reply,

24K X 194Sqy = 46.56Lacs. (Today Evening Income tax officers will be at doorstep for Iftar / party).

Anyway, Please share when the plots will be physically delivered for construction?
    Also what is the Payment Plan? How much now and how much Later?
    What was the original rate - Booking Rate.

Can we make and sale floors in those floors -- Same like Wave is doing now.

If So then better to grab some more deals.

Also the ates in Sector 4, 5 ....

All the best,
    Thanks in Advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sarangjain1
    I have a plot of 239 sqyards in whistling wood Sec 9. I want to get away with it. Please let me know price at which I should sell it. Thanks in advance

What is the login rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sarangjain1
    I have a plot of 239 sqyards in whistling wood Sec 9. I want to get away with it. Please let me know price at which I should sell it. Thanks in advance

Thanks for your good intention.
    You can transfer it to me or my GF name.----No issue at all.

By the way --- Please share the Payment plan and Date of Physical Delivery dates tpo other forum members.
    CommentQuote
  • Login rate was 8500/- in year 2006
    CommentQuote
  • Payment plan is construction linked. The plot has been allotted last year.
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting a deal on a floor of 135 sq yard at 26 lakh all inclusive , is it a good deal or shall i negotiate more?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitforu
    I am getting a deal on a floor of 135 sq yard at 26 lakh all inclusive , is it a good deal or shall i negotiate more?

Doesnot seems to be a good deal to me. I checked for 1st floor and it was around 25L.

P.S. - for these floor possesion is next year. Do you think this place will be liveable for next 2 years?
    Do some ground work, understand the project and then book. For these floors in resale deal you will have to shell out somewhere close to 8+ lacs in cash initially.
    A better bet would be to buy in wave royal castle which is still in pre launch phase.
    Have more questions? Feel free to ask.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitforu
    I am getting a deal on a floor of 135 sq yard at 26 lakh all inclusive , is it a good deal or shall i negotiate more?

Yes I agree with nitin. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin_0018
    Doesnot seems to be a good deal to me. I checked for 1st floor and it was around 25L.

P.S. - for these floor possesion is next year. Do you think this place will be liveable for next 2 years?
    Do some ground work, understand the project and then book. For these floors in resale deal you will have to shell out somewhere close to 8+ lacs in cash initially.
    A better bet would be to buy in wave royal castle which is still in pre launch phase.
    Have more questions? Feel free to ask.

Where you get all the info? These info even my GF doesn't know.

Thanks for posting the valuable suggestions and info.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Where you get all the info? These info even my GF doesn't know.

Thanks for posting the valuable suggestions and info.

Planner bhai yaha log questions poochte hai mai fir search karta hua answers. Jitne jyada questions aate hai utni knowledge mil jaati hai aur fir share kar deta hu :)
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know the exact location of Iscon temple which is planned in wave city?
    CommentQuote
  • hi nitin, which sector is wave royal castle in? any idea, what should be AI rate for 1st floor153 sq.yd. floor there?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends ...

Sector-6 (Palm Wood Enclave) VS Wave Royal Castle ??

Which one is better ?

Please suggest !!
    CommentQuote