Dear Friends,

Requesting you to please provide your valuable inputs for the Offcier city and High end paradise.
Units available

High end paradise - 920 sq/ft – 24.5 lakh all inc (with open parking) – just next to GD goneka school – small project
Officer units 980 – 23.5 lakh all inclusive (with covered parking) – value for money

Brokers said many bad things about officer city and even I personally like the location of High-end paradise but its basement is below road level and I am not sure how they would take care of water issues.
Please put your thoughts and suggest by keeping this budget in mind as the maximum and tell me others option also.
Read more
Reply
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dpkmjn2012
    Dear Friends,
    Requesting you to please provide your valuable inputs for the Offcier city and High end paradise.
    Units available
    High end paradise - 920 sq/ft – 24.5 lakh all inc (with open parking) – just next to GD goneka school – small project
    Officer units 980 – 23.5 lakh all inclusive (with covered parking) – value for money
    Brokers said many bad things about officer city and even I personally like the location of High-end paradise but its basement is below road level and I am not sure how they would take care of water issues.
    Please put your thoughts and suggest by keeping this budget in mind as the maximum and tell me others option also.


    Both are at good location. From your post it appears that OC is better option,. But the reputation of the builder is not good. You may also try SCC safire, Satya Ville De, KW Srishti, VVIP.
    Basement in all RNE Socities are below road level
    CommentQuote
  • oh but i feel only those who are aroung highways having this issue , other wise after the circle KDP , SG all have same level as road level.

    By the way OC reputation is bad is which context ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dpkmjn2012
    Dear Friends,

    Requesting you to please provide your valuable inputs for the Offcier city and High end paradise.
    Units available

    High end paradise - 920 sq/ft – 24.5 lakh all inc (with open parking) – just next to GD goneka school – small project
    Officer units 980 – 23.5 lakh all inclusive (with covered parking) – value for money

    Brokers said many bad things about officer city and even I personally like the location of High-end paradise but its basement is below road level and I am not sure how they would take care of water issues.
    Please put your thoughts and suggest by keeping this budget in mind as the maximum and tell me others option also.


    Did you get the satisfactory answer? I have visited their area and they do have decent construction and layout. They are not providing any fancy items with their 920 unit, but I am ok with it(apni marzi ka karwa lo) ;). My question is regarding the banquet ground between GD Goenka School and HEP(Who the hell on earth can allow a Banquet Ground adjacent to a school :bab (45):).

    No doubt, positioning of this project is good(Other than Banquet Ground issue), what about the construction quality and builder history, would like to request to senior members to put some light on it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Did you get the satisfactory answer? I have visited their area and they do have decent construction and layout. They are not providing any fancy items with their 920 unit, but I am ok with it(apni marzi ka karwa lo) ;). My question is regarding the banquet ground between GD Goenka School and HEP(Who the hell on earth can allow a Banquet Ground adjacent to a school :bab (45):).

    No doubt, positioning of this project is good(Other than Banquet Ground issue), what about the construction quality and builder history, would like to request to senior members to put some light on it.


    whats the price of highend paradise ? n officer city
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    whats the price of highend paradise ? n officer city


    Senior members are requested to please guide on the HEP project from quality of construction and approx time of completion. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Did you get the satisfactory answer? I have visited their area and they do have decent construction and layout. They are not providing any fancy items with their 920 unit, but I am ok with it(apni marzi ka karwa lo) ;). My question is regarding the banquet ground between GD Goenka School and HEP(Who the hell on earth can allow a Banquet Ground adjacent to a school :bab (45):).

    No doubt, positioning of this project is good(Other than Banquet Ground issue), what about the construction quality and builder history, would like to request to senior members to put some light on it.


    I finally booked in satya ville de
    check all the details here , I find this one decent and worthy
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/35052-satya-ville-de-in-raj-nagar-extension-ghaziabad?t=36880
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dpkmjn2012
    I finally booked in satya ville de
    check all the details here , I find this one decent and worthy
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/35052-satya-ville-de-in-raj-nagar-extension-ghaziabad?t=36880


    Hi dpkmjn2012, congrates. BTW I am getting a good deal in highend paradise for their 920 2 BHK unit. Could any of senior member please help me with their feedback on the builder and project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Hi dpkmjn2012, congrates. BTW I am getting a good deal in highend paradise for their 920 2 BHK unit. Could any of senior member please help me with their feedback on the builder and project.


    Is there anybody who has booked any unit in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dpkmjn2012
    I finally booked in satya ville de
    check all the details here , I find this one decent and worthy
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/35052-satya-ville-de-in-raj-nagar-extension-ghaziabad?t=36880


    Some questions:

    What price, which floor, which phase and what discount you got in Satya?

    Why did u choose Satya over other builders?
    CommentQuote
  • for current prices you can choose to see the thread attached in above messages.

    Ok I have chosen this project due to following reasons.

    1. They are going to deliver phase 1 in diwali and another phase in a year time where, there is a visible progress in structures.

    2. Near to main circle, along with the road from KDP so would be near to a decent distance from market area and still not as loud as main road so peaceful.

    3. There is a commercial already going in the same project. Park is good .layout is decent.

    4. The builder was earlier a contractor himself and did well in Ghaziabad like shipra mall, indiarapuram. (Rest projects, you can check in my link at main thread for this project)

    5. Price was in right range w.r.t area.

    6. I was not very sure that projects along the main road while entering for Raj extn are all below ground level(from roads), though they are parking area only, still I was not confident , how well builders would manage that, moreover those projects like HP are little away from the market and must be loud once. but I liked the HP much in comparison to officer city which is a far big project with no clear visibility of completion time.
    CommentQuote
  • Recently I visited Highend Paradise, builder is saying that they will start giving possession from 1st November, But I dont think They can give possession on that time.. Any idea guyz...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shekhar1185
    Recently I visited Highend Paradise, builder is saying that they will start giving possession from 1st November, But I dont think They can give possession on that time.. Any idea guyz...


    As per my observation, this is a small society and most of their construction work is complete, so might be possible that they would provide the possession in this year only, as far as work on small park and other additional things is concerned, it will take atleast 6 more months then after.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks KaamDev! really appreciate ur clear view on my post..can you tell me the HIGHEND PARADISE Builder reputation and the construction quality of the society?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shekhar1185
    Thanks KaamDev! really appreciate ur clear view on my post..can you tell me the HIGHEND PARADISE Builder reputation and the construction quality of the society?


    Shekhar, Don't count on my words, as I am having an unit booked in this project, so do your own R&D before making any decision.

    During the end of last year, I searched a lot in Noida and Ghaziabad region, below were the choice:

    1. Get a decent builder flat in Vaishali/IP for around 40 Lakh - Out of budget and friends, builder flat owners(End Users) advised not to go for it.

    2. NE - Became out of budget at that time, legal issues.

    3. CR - I liked it, but again, extra back door money and other issues.

    4. RNE - I liked the location, open environment atleast for few years :D , above all within budget.

    Now in RNE, I liked all projects, atleast from budget point of view specially KW Shristi, KDP, Ajnara Integriti, Ajnara Grace, but again to keep the EMI as low as possible, I opted for a risk for entering into a project that is near to RTM. And again got confused. :( But a risk is risk, so got all the close to RTM project visited and did my calculation.

    Finally got a good deal in this project, close to RTM, and I liked the UNIT. Discussed with Saurabh Bhai, other senior members on IREF and got feedback of a colleague who is living in RNE and went for this.

    As far as builder reputation is concerned, they have delivered builder flats in Shalimar Garden area, they are into NE and GN as well and you know about Supertech, Amrapali etc so can't judge a builder only on the basis of your few months search.

    Now for construction quality, I have visited their site regularly, and as I am a software engineer, having no idea about this science, but only rely on my gut feeling and geniune feedback, I didn't find any much difference between this project and other under construction projects.

    So in short, I had put by budget factor ahead of everything else as I am not sure about my Job place. This varies from person to person, if you are good with budget and can afford high EMI, there are other better options too available in RNE. But as per my budget and as per my requirment I went for this.
    CommentQuote
  • And one more thing, it is the feeling that dragged me to this area, it's an awesome feeling to be at KDP chawk in this area, I would say, I am really in love with RNE :D

    One advice that I got from my friend, start with a small unit and then look forward for bigger one and don't put all your eggs in a single basket ;)
    CommentQuote