नक्शा हुआ निरस्त

नक्शे के विपरीत निर्माण पर क्रासिंग रिपब्लिक स्थित एक बिल्डर का नक्शा जीडीए ने रद्द कर दिया। बिल्डर ने नक्शे का विचलन कर कंवीनिएंट शॉप का निर्माण कर लिया था। जीडीए अधिकारियों के मुताबिक बिल्डर द्वारा निर्माण न गिराने पर इसे ध्वस्त कर दिया जाएगा।

कंपनी को 2010 में ही जमा करना था शुल्क

_Amar Ujala
Read more
55 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Wait for more updates/news
    CommentQuote
  • I guess this is the Mahagun shopping complex being mentioned here. The real threat is the 700 odd flats under the scanner now. Any clue which area/society?

Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    नक्शा हुआ निरस्त

नक्शे के विपरीत निर्माण पर क्रासिंग रिपब्लिक स्थित एक बिल्डर का नक्शा जीडीए ने रद्द कर दिया। बिल्डर ने नक्शे का विचलन कर कंवीनिएंट शॉप का निर्माण कर लिया था। जीडीए अधिकारियों के मुताबिक बिल्डर द्वारा निर्माण न गिराने पर इसे ध्वस्त कर दिया जाएगा।

कंपनी को 2010 में ही जमा करना था शुल्क

_Amar Ujala
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank10
    I guess this is the Mahagun shopping complex being mentioned here. The real threat is the 700 odd flats under the scanner now. Any clue which area/society?

Buddy

You mean 700 flats in CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Dont Know...If those 700 flats are in Indirapuram OR CR which GDA marked as illegal

700 highrise flats under Ghaziabad Development Authority scanner

GHAZIABAD: The Ghaziabad Development Authority has found irregularities in 700 flats in an integrated township flouting building bylaws. So far, no stringent measures have been taken against these units, but the Authority will thoroughly study the fact finding report and initiate action. Some of 2, 3 and 4BHK flats in the township are occupied and families are living in them.

GDA has been conducting a drive against unauthorized constructions across the city from the past many days. "For the drive, the city has been dived into eight zones. The Authority has been conducting a physical verification of buildings, especially highrises across the city. The maps submitted by builders are being physically verified by several teams. There are cases in which the developers have increased FAR, while there are major violations in which developers constructed the projects more than displayed in the layout plan passed by the Authority," GDA vice chairman, Santosh Kumar Yadav, said.

"The Authority has decided not to take any stringent action against these units as such irregularities appear frequently. Once the entire report comes out, we will decide the future course of action," Yadav added.

"Developers are not only cheating innocent homebuyers by selling flats not approved by the Authority, but are deceiving GDA by not paying taxes and compounding fees," said Yadav.

TOI
    CommentQuote
  • Are we talking about CR..... Township on NH24...??

750 more flats violated norms in Ghaziabad

UNDER CONSTRUCTION Authority to take action once it completes its survey

GHAZIABAD: In its ongoing drive against deviations in construction of various housing projects in Ghaziabad city, the Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) officials on Monday discovered that nearly 750 flats in one of the under-construction integrated city townships project at NH-24 were allegedly constructed beyond sanctioned number. This was confirmed by GDA’S executive-engineer AK Singh.
    HT PHOTOOn Sunday, the GDA had sealed 170 flats at one of the projects in Nyaya Khand area of Indirapuram.
    Action against these irregularities will be taken only after the GDA completes its survey.

The average price of the unit, comprising 2-, 3- and 4-BHK flats, is estimated at R40 lakh each.

Around five of such integrated city projects are under construction in Ghaziabad, for which seven licences were awarded to various builders.

GDA vice-chairman SK Yadav told Hindustan Times that more such irregularities will be unearthed once the survey for verification of various projects goes ahead. “Various builders went ahead with the construction in a hope to get it regularised later,” Yadav said.

When contacted, senior officials attached to the private project said they have been operating in the area for past six years and have not violated any law.

“We completed our phase I project and got the completion certificate from the GDA. For past six months, we have submitted phase 2 drawings and also deposited the fee with the authority. But the authority has not replied back. As per law, the project is deemed to be sanctioned,” said the project wholetime director.

HT
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    Are we talking about CR..... Township on NH24...??

750 more flats violated norms in Ghaziabad

UNDER CONSTRUCTION Authority to take action once it completes its survey

GHAZIABAD: In its ongoing drive against deviations in construction of various housing projects in Ghaziabad city, the Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) officials on Monday discovered that nearly 750 flats in one of the under-construction integrated city townships project at NH-24 were allegedly constructed beyond sanctioned number. This was confirmed by GDA’S executive-engineer AK Singh.

HT

I don't think this being referred to IP as IP is not under construction. CR could be...
    CommentQuote
  • No

No, I do not mean that all these 700 flats are in CR. Infact the title of the thread suggested that it's CR which is under GDA heat.

I wanted to confirm if anything is certain as of yet. It could be anywhere in Ghaziabad. But with new construction happening in CR, RNE, Indirapuram, chances of these flats being in the mentiond areas are high. Only the HT article mentions the integrated township by NH24 with regards to the news, which definitely is a big overhang for the buyers.

Let's wait till some clarity emerges.

Originally Posted by cookie
    Buddy

You mean 700 flats in CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank10
    No, I do not mean that all these 700 flats are in CR. Infact the title of the thread suggested that it's CR which is under GDA heat.

I wanted to confirm if anything is certain as of yet. It could be anywhere in Ghaziabad. But with new construction happening in CR, RNE, Indirapuram, chances of these flats being in the mentiond areas are high. Only the HT article mentions the integrated township by NH24 with regards to the news, which definitely is a big overhang for the buyers.

Let's wait till some clarity emerges.

Max newly Built societies are in CR though.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. cookie..... newly built societies are every where in whole ghaziabad DONT TARGET SPECIFICLY CR :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    Mr. cookie..... newly built societies are every where in whole ghaziabad DONT TARGET SPECIFICLY CR :D

I said "Maximum" since IP has not many new high rises...
    In Ghaziabad as I know, only IP and CR has max number of High rises.
    I replied to one of the posts "CR" could be... why, I told you my reasoning.
    CommentQuote
  • HIGH RISES are coming everywher VAISHALI, VASUNDHARA, RNE and as u said IP.... and as far as nh24 townships are concerned .... nh24 streches beyond CR.. their could b any society on nh24 NOT SPECIFICLY CR
    CommentQuote
    HIGH RISES are coming everywher VAISHALI, VASUNDHARA, RNE and as u said IP.... and as far as nh24 townships are concerned .... nh24 streches beyond CR.. their could b any society on nh24 NOT SPECIFICLY CR

Name please few High Rise societies of Vaishali and IP which are recently built??

By the way,Crossing Republic Society in CR is developing Villas inside the Society which is not approved Pancheel Willington has proposed to build another tower which was not in map and not even approved but that was kept on hold after residents resentment though I have seen the excavation during my recent Visit.

Supertech in CR is building too another tower in Green area...Magahun already busted.. these are few instances..
    CommentQuote
  • cloud 9 vaishali and various in ip ... gaur has a project in ip wich has come under the scrutiny of gda.... as far as cr is concerned only know about mahagun issue... and thats gud builders should get a lesson
    CommentQuote
    cloud 9 vaishali and various in ip ... gaur has a project in ip wich has come under the scrutiny of gda.... as far as cr is concerned only know about mahagun issue... and thats gud builders should get a lesson

Cloud9 is not ready to be sealed or demolished ;) same in case of IP.
    CommentQuote
  • Mixed news

Hi,
    I do not really agree to the way this thread has been started ...After Indirapuram now CR to face heat ... The news at the start of the thread is a very old one and it was one of the resident who initiated the proceedings against the builder and got demolition orders after fighting more than 1.5 year in court ..
    The news regarding GDA scanning/sealing all the illegal construction is currently reported in Indirapuram only and not anywhere else specifically ..
    Please do not sensationalize/generalize news reports ...
    CommentQuote