Hi,

I'm looking to invest in a plot in Ghaziabad. This would be for purely investment purpose. I've a holding period of 2 years.
I've a budget for 10-15 Lacs. Can I get some options in this budget?
Read more
42 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

GDA approve plot will not come in this range. If you have full cash in hand you can invest in some R Zone Land. It will give you good return in next 2 to 5 years time.
    CommentQuote
  • How much it costs and if I am ready to hold it for 5-7 years , is there chances of good appreciation ?
    CommentQuote
  • How much it costs in R Zone and where is this R Zone , and if I am ready to hold it for 5-7 years , is there chances of good appreciation ?
    CommentQuote
  • Plot rates in Good GZB Location are too high.... all Good location like Vaishali , Indirapurm , Raj Nagar , Kavi Nagar , Ramprastha , Vasundhara Plot rates are in the range of 80 K - 1.3 Lac PSY

Location like Rajendra Nagar , Shalimar Garden , Lajpat Nagar Plot rates are in the range of 50K - 65K PSY

Some outer GZB areas & not very developed location which has GDA Approved plots at less rate is TRONICA CITY here you can get Authority Plots in the range of 18K-25K PSY
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Plot rates in Good GZB Location are too high.... all Good location like Vaishali , Indirapurm , Raj Nagar , Kavi Nagar , Ramprastha , Vasundhara Plot rates are in the range of 80 K - 1.3 Lac PSY

Location like Rajendra Nagar , Shalimar Garden , Lajpat Nagar Plot rates are in the range of 50K - 65K PSY

Some outer GZB areas & not very developed location which has GDA Approved plots at less rate is TRONICA CITY here you can get Authority Plots in the range of 18K-25K PSY

Tronica city is best and affordable for investment. Metro and Signature bridge will boost the price.
    CommentQuote
  • Pratapvihar GDA plots 50mt (LIG) has the good location (Price 30+) but future scope will be lighted by other senior members.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Plot rates in Good GZB Location are too high.... all Good location like Vaishali , Indirapurm , Raj Nagar , Kavi Nagar , Ramprastha , Vasundhara Plot rates are in the range of 80 K - 1.3 Lac PSY

Saurabh - Where is this Tronica city , is it safe to invest in plot there and what are the likely returns in the next 2 years .
    CommentQuote
  • What are the rates going on in RNE?
    CommentQuote
  • I strongly suggest to look Kavi Nagar as well suvarnajayanti puram.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    I strongly suggest to look Kavi Nagar as well suvarnajayanti puram.

Does RNE have any plots , if not , what are the nearest areas to Delhi in GZB where a plot can be bought , preferably a gated community in a budget of about 20 Lakhs ..This is purely for investment , so size of plot doesnt matter..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    Does RNE have any plots , if not , what are the nearest areas to Delhi in GZB where a plot can be bought , preferably a gated community in a budget of about 20 Lakhs ..This is purely for investment , so size of plot doesnt matter..

Only Tronica City will Fit in your budget in this rate in GZB..... This is 22 KM far from Connaught Place and 4 KM far from Delhi Border..... This location will benefit by DMRC Metro Phase-3 mainly by LONI GZB METRO Station (100% Confirmed will be ready in 4 years).....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by debraj
    How much it costs in R Zone and where is this R Zone , and if I am ready to hold it for 5-7 years , is there chances of good appreciation ?

Hi,

Check the GDA master Plan 2021. What area coming in R zone. Some private Builder making colony there area Like Govind Puram , Near Raj Nager Ext.
    There you can buy if you get a good price. Risk is less and you will get a good return with in 2 to 6 years but they are not GDA approve colonies. In future it can be approved not not. Tonica City also have risk some local Villagers are doing Kabja there on plots. You you want 100% safe then go for GDA approve colonies but very costly. R Zone land 90% safe.

I brought same kind of R zone land 8 Month back and now 100% appreciation are there . It all depend on location and deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam

Yes RNE has plots,town ship name is krishana enlcave behind KDP ethos price is around 40K/SQY
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea, if plot is available in Ansal Sushant Aquapolis NH 24 and what is the current rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DHIRENDRA 80
    Yes RNE has plots,town ship name is krishana enlcave behind KDP ethos price is around 40K/SQY

any idea on the smallest size of plot available ..can you pls share the weblink to this property..
    CommentQuote