Sort by :
Filter by :
- Go for PNBHFL
I will not refer LICHFL as they have unnecessarily many documents and may change % in their own discretionary manners, in future.
Also, sometimes I feel unprofessional as well.CommentQuote0Flag
- but PNB has higher login fee as well as higher rate of interest 10.7% as opposed to 10.3 or 10.4% for LIC?CommentQuote0Flag
- also, i do not want any lock-in period!CommentQuote0Flag
- I didn't posted keeping in view of @fees.
In General, PNBHFL is better.
Ask LICHFL, when they will issue the cheque once they receive the demand letter. Ask PNBHFL as well, the same question.
LICHFL have 3-4 documents to execute during approval. PNBHFL has 2.
In long run, PNBHFL is much better.CommentQuote0Flag
- bhai documents zaaada maaangege, to mera hi faiiyda hai na! thode effort daal ke maang lunga, rate of interest to kam hai na sirji isme!CommentQuote0Flag
- how about premature closure rate?CommentQuote0Flag
- nil hai sirji... LIC meinCommentQuote0Flag
- in pnbhfl, you also have more repayment plans, if i am not wrong
- SPECIAL REPAYMENT PLANS:
In deserving cases, Installmentsmay be fixed in increasing/decreasing order or in lump sum or even linked to Life Insurance Policies, under PNB Housing Finances’ special repayment plans like :
Graduated repayment plan
Decreasing repayment plan
LIC linked repayment plan
Balance payment facilityCommentQuote0Flag
- you are right with the rate ghyan 84... lekin more repayment plans means? how is that a benefit or a drawback bhai?CommentQuote0Flag
- obviously better na..you have more options;)
see, lichfl is not so bad or so good, its just in comparison of pnbhfl, i said go for pnbhfl.CommentQuote0Flag
As per mine go for SBI. SBI is best bank for HOME LOAN .CommentQuote0Flag
- go to the nearest sbi home loan office and meet them. they will ask for the property documents and it will take around 21-40 days and approval may come accordingly..CommentQuote1Flag