hi,

I am planning to take a loan of 20 lakhs and i want to have an option to return the loan before the 20 years in sets of 3 0r 4 lakhs whenever i am able to accumulate.

Which would be the best loan?

This is my first loan, i was told to consider three things - Processing fee, Loan repayment and the % rate? IS there anything else?

Also, can i go for a bank which is not the prefereed partner of the builder? (like SBI is not mentioned on their brochure, but can i go ahead and apply there too?)

Which one should i go for?
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ?
    CommentQuote
  • Go for PNBHFL
    I will not refer LICHFL as they have unnecessarily many documents and may change % in their own discretionary manners, in future.
    Also, sometimes I feel unprofessional as well.
    CommentQuote
  • but PNB has higher login fee as well as higher rate of interest 10.7% as opposed to 10.3 or 10.4% for LIC?
    CommentQuote
  • also, i do not want any lock-in period!
    CommentQuote
  • I didn't posted keeping in view of @fees.
    In General, PNBHFL is better.
    Ask LICHFL, when they will issue the cheque once they receive the demand letter. Ask PNBHFL as well, the same question.
    LICHFL have 3-4 documents to execute during approval. PNBHFL has 2.
    In long run, PNBHFL is much better.
    CommentQuote
  • bhai documents zaaada maaangege, to mera hi faiiyda hai na! thode effort daal ke maang lunga, rate of interest to kam hai na sirji isme!
    CommentQuote
  • ?
    CommentQuote
  • how about premature closure rate?
    CommentQuote
  • nil hai sirji... LIC mein
    CommentQuote
  • in pnbhfl, you also have more repayment plans, if i am not wrong
    pnbhfl:10.75%
    CommentQuote
  • SPECIAL REPAYMENT PLANS:

In deserving cases, Installmentsmay be fixed in increasing/decreasing order or in lump sum or even linked to Life Insurance Policies, under PNB Housing Finances’ special repayment plans like :

Graduated repayment plan
    Decreasing repayment plan
    LIC linked repayment plan
    Balance payment facility
    CommentQuote
  • you are right with the rate ghyan 84... lekin more repayment plans means? how is that a benefit or a drawback bhai?
    CommentQuote
  • obviously better na..you have more options;)
    see, lichfl is not so bad or so good, its just in comparison of pnbhfl, i said go for pnbhfl.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

As per mine go for SBI. SBI is best bank for HOME LOAN .
    CommentQuote
  • go to the nearest sbi home loan office and meet them. they will ask for the property documents and it will take around 21-40 days and approval may come accordingly..
    CommentQuote