Hello everyone,

I want to buy a flat in Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad for investment point of view (sale after approx 5 yrs). My maximum budget is 25Lacs, In that also I will have to take loan around 15-20 Lacs. Please suggest should I go for 1BHK or 2BHK and in which location (Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad) so that I can get maximum return, any existing projects are going on?

Regards
GK
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I wish it was that easy ... No one is astrologer here ... for your own good please do your own research!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Kyatha2011, if u r not astrologer then keep quiet and let other persons to reply........don't waste ur not important time.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ga2012
    Mr. Kyatha2011, if u r not astrologer then keep quiet and let other persons to reply........don't waste ur not important time.....

You should better go for 2bhk in RNE. Under construction or RTM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ga2012
    Hello everyone,

I want to buy a flat in Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad for investment point of view (sale after approx 5 yrs). My maximum budget is 25Lacs, In that also I will have to take loan around 15-20 Lacs. Please suggest should I go for 1BHK or 2BHK and in which location (Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad) so that I can get maximum return, any existing projects are going on?

Regards
    GK

Property scene is no more that charming. As per cookie, your best bet is RNE, but 20Lac on loan means you will be spending Average 1.5-2.5 lac per year on Interest only. For 5 Year, that will be 8-9 Lac approx. There are other charges like brokerage, Transfer fee etc.

Do you math and decide if it is wise to INVEST in property by taking huge loan.
    I have been through this and lost a lot.
    CommentQuote