Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DLF in Meerut

Collapse
X
Collapse

DLF in Meerut

Last updated: July 16 2013
18 | Posts
4782 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DLF in Meerut

    Several paid articles name DLF coming up in Meerut.

    1) Any clue where exactly DLF is launching the project in Meerut.

    2) Any clue about the Delhi Meerut expressway, has the construction started? and is it a reality in the first place?

    3) If its a reality, how far (time) will it be from Delhi centre, i.e. Connaught place. Is it 45 minutes?

    4) Lastly how is Modipuram bypass as a location for investment.


    Guys your views would be really helpful. thanks.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : DLF in Meerut

    Hi , anybody can throw some light on investment in AF Navy multistoreyed flats Project coming up in sector 4 shatabdi nagar. Is is a wothwhile investment with time horizon of 5-7 yrs considering upcoming expressway and RRTS

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : DLF in Meerut

      Originally posted by brightguy View Post
      Hi , anybody can throw some light on investment in AF Navy multistoreyed flats Project coming up in sector 4 shatabdi nagar. Is is a wothwhile investment with time horizon of 5-7 yrs considering upcoming expressway and RRTS
      Dont go by speculation. Buy what u see today. Things move slow, dead slow.

      And what it this Modipuram by pass, ..... do u mean modinagar?

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : DLF in Meerut

        No, Its further to Modinagar,

        See Ansal Courtyard. It will be a station probably start point for RRTS.

        Also Alpha G, the renowed builder in Gurgaon is coming up with a mixed used development here. That is why I was curious to know about it.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : DLF in Meerut

          Do you have any details about Alpha G project in Meerut? When is it expected to be launched ?

          Also, what do you think about investment in plots in Ansal Sushant City on the Meerut bypass ? I think the going rates there should be ranging from 6-12k

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : DLF in Meerut

            I personally think, the place could be a good bet for a long term 5+. As some news for RRTS break out, the prices should shoot up.

            Also, Alpha G project is something I would recommend as its a mixed development including malls/hotel/office and residential.

            But I am very wary of Meerut as a place. That is the only reason I might pull back from investing in Alpha G. UP in the first place, and then Meerut on the top of it sounds scary.

            Having said that, my perception could be more negative than the reality.

            It would come over the next 3-6months
            Last edited July 18 2012, 11:50 AM.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : DLF in Meerut

              Originally posted by saluja View Post
              I personally think, the place could be a good bet for a long term 5+. As some news for RRTS break out, the prices should shoot up.

              Also, Alpha G project is something I would recommend as its a mixed development including malls/hotel/office and residential.

              But I am very wary of Meerut as a place. That is the only reason I might pull back from investing in Alpha G. UP in the first place, and then Meerut on the top of it sounds scary.

              Having said that, my perception could be more negative than the reality.

              It would come over the next 3-6months
              dear
              can u tell me what is the prospacts of ansal sushant city further rrts will touch bypass area any
              where if any one has idea then tell me

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : DLF in Meerut

                There are many reasons to be wary about meerut and UP but if you ask about this, there is no reason to worry much. Just find out details about project, if all good, then go ahead, forgetting meerut and UP factor. In reality space, it will be much safe then lets say Faridabad or NE or YEW.


                Originally posted by saluja View Post
                I personally think, the place could be a good bet for a long term 5+. As some news for RRTS break out, the prices should shoot up.

                Also, Alpha G project is something I would recommend as its a mixed development including malls/hotel/office and residential.

                But I am very wary of Meerut as a place. That is the only reason I might pull back from investing in Alpha G. UP in the first place, and then Meerut on the top of it sounds scary.

                Having said that, my perception could be more negative than the reality.

                It would come over the next 3-6months

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : DLF in Meerut

                  Hope so, lets see as things for now are moving pretty slow, example Ansals has seen only 8-10% appreciation.

                  But I just might drop the idea primarily due to Meerut factor. Gosh the company could have come up at any other damn place say RNE or CR. I would have been game for it.

                  Now need to think twice before investing in Meerut.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : DLF in Meerut

                    Is there really any impact of Merrut factor ? I know Meerut is not the best place around, but it is not likely to have any impact to Group housing, specially all those on Meerut By Pass.

                    Appreciation, right will be low because of distance from Delhi. Apart from that I guess it is a safe bet. Comments please.


                    Originally posted by saluja View Post
                    Hope so, lets see as things for now are moving pretty slow, example Ansals has seen only 8-10% appreciation.

                    But I just might drop the idea primarily due to Meerut factor. Gosh the company could have come up at any other damn place say RNE or CR. I would have been game for it.

                    Now need to think twice before investing in Meerut.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X