Hi,

There is this new project coming up on NH 58 just after Raj nager ext exit on ELT chok called Red . I am thinking of it but heard that still there are some approvals to come. Builder is saying that there are already banks with him. He is also claiming that there is 200 acres stadium is coming up next to project and a 45 m road. Experts pls advise if possible and also really a stadium is proposed there as I have heard a stadium in VIP project and recently saw in TOI a stadium near Mohan Nagar (but he is saying this is the same and will be there right next to DPS school there). So expers pls advice as right now rates are good..

Thanks
Read more
1342 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • we have left with option wait & watch only ,nothing is happening here because nobody have anything to share
    CommentQuote
  • At least someone can share about their Residency project, especially those living in RNE and nearby. What is the progress and how the things are going on? That will give some idea about the builder's way of working.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam1947
    Dear All,
    seems no activity appearing on wall of this forum, kya hua boss? sabhi log paisa laga kar so gaye kya? at least big dish ji kuch sahre kijiye?

Yes dear nothing to share at this point but as said above, even red residency project can also give us some clue...so guys who have invested there need to update us and last time when I saw that only digging was going on, any foundation or construction done, no idea....

As far as red is concerned, date and date, they keep on saying that meeting is postponed, let us see what happens now betwenn 15 june and 25 june ....certianly wait is getting far more longer ...
    CommentQuote
  • I want to cancel my booking flat at Red Homez,what is the procedure of cancellation?my flat is on first floor.please reply me,whether the builder will pay the full amount or they will give the PDC.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,

I have a doubt , can we sell our unit in Red in present scenario?
    I have only paid 10 % till now.

Also if the project gets approved , can we sell at that time before paying next 10 % ?
    CommentQuote
  • As far as I know both the above things are not possible and only option is withdrawal and once we will sign the BBA, then they may put a hold on selling for some time; may be 1 year or may be more....

So if want to quit, quit now by taking money back ...no other option ...and yes now this approval has become a problomatic ...how much and till when we must wait ..?????
    CommentQuote
  • hmm itna sannta ku hia bhi log???

Anyone checked their residencey project and update on construction as I am not able to go there for some time ..

Per their main website, they have mentioned and we are underking many projects in raj nagar ext....Kahi aisa to nahi that with our money they have started doing property consultancy and forgot about red ...???

Guys keep on digging til get ur money back or u get ur home.........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bigdish
    hmm itna sannta ku hia bhi log???

Anyone checked their residencey project and update on construction as I am not able to go there for some time ..

Per their main website, they have mentioned and we are underking many projects in raj nagar ext....Kahi aisa to nahi that with our money they have started doing property consultancy and forgot about red ...???

Guys keep on digging til get ur money back or u get ur home.........

20130612 190926 - YouTube

Red Apple Residency: Red Apple Residency » Construction Updates
    CommentQuote
  • Good effort dear...though still very early but they are moving ahead as looks like in images posted by you...
    CommentQuote
  • There is no news about red homes. I think meeting with GDA got failed. Manju J homes made alredy faith among customer by getting the approval of residency. Hence they are not struggling for red homes. It seems like to take another 6 to 8 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeep2012
    There is no news about red homes. I think meeting with GDA got failed. Manju J homes made alredy faith among customer by getting the approval of residency. Hence they are not struggling for red homes. It seems like to take another 6 to 8 months.

I visited d site yesterday and their office too as i had too sign the BBA and handover the necessary loan documents.Asked the Mr. Praveen their about the status of RED Homez and he said we will get in another 1 month and start the contruction without any further delay.
    It's true projects which got approved with Residency has nt yet started any construction.So it gives +ve sentiment towards the project
    CommentQuote
  • Yes up until now their approch true as I have tested them on a few occations and I also was there yesterday after some time and on last Friday they have sumitted their final money in GDA and as per them everthing else is clear and file in the table of VC and his signs are pending only but Yadav is is Japan to see the rapid metro project that is why files were not signed, so they are hopeful to get it soon now may be by end of July..

Let us see but they looks true to me in their attitude that is why I am still with them..so let us see..

But Buvesh as I think u have signed the BBA for red residency??any surpise to y there??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bigdish
    Yes up until now their approch true as I have tested them on a few occations and I also was there yesterday after some time and on last Friday they have sumitted their final money in GDA and as per them everthing else is clear and file in the table of VC and his signs are pending only but Yadav is is Japan to see the rapid metro project that is why files were not signed, so they are hopeful to get it soon now may be by end of July..

Let us see but they looks true to me in their attitude that is why I am still with them..so let us see..

But Buvesh as I think u have signed the BBA for red residency??any surpise to y there??

yup i signed the BBA for residency only and i cudn't get ur last part?
    CommentQuote
  • VC Sahab already give green signal to metro from their side and at last they are going to japan to see metro ,does it makes any sense .....yes
    summmer vacation
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuvesh89
    yup i signed the BBA for residency only and i cudn't get ur last part?

First of all a big congo to you as u have taken first step....

I wanted to ask you that when u signed the BBA, did u find anything which was not as per things were told you at the time of booking or anyting which u did not like...??
    CommentQuote