HI:

First of all, apologies for posting it twice (once in KMP Thread and others in Ghaziabad thread). I need some clarity soon, and hence reposting to get maximum guidance. Plz delete if necessary. Thanks

I am planning to buy a 2/3 bhk flat in budget of around 45. The two choices are CR and Kundli, Sonipat. At both places, one can get a flat (RTM or 6 months to RTM).

I dont plan to stay there but given the delay etc, I would prefer RTM or ready in 6 months. Some options which I have shortlisted

Supertech Livingston & similar others (CR) (3 bhk)
TDI (2 bhk), Ansals Green Escape (2+s), Tulip Garden (2)

Can you guys please guide me on what will be a good place from long term (10-15 years) investment view point.

Thanks
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Crossing Republic only....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by homebuyer06
    HI:

First of all, apologies for posting it twice (once in KMP Thread and others in Ghaziabad thread). I need some clarity soon, and hence reposting to get maximum guidance. Plz delete if necessary. Thanks

I am planning to buy a 2/3 bhk flat in budget of around 45. The two choices are CR and Kundli, Sonipat. At both places, one can get a flat (RTM or 6 months to RTM).

I dont plan to stay there but given the delay etc, I would prefer RTM or ready in 6 months. Some options which I have shortlisted

gO WITH cROSSING rEP

Can you guys please guide me on what will be a good place from long term (10-15 years) investment view point.

Thanks

Crossing repblic
    CommentQuote
  • CR , Kundli ki kundli kuch thik nahi hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    CR , Kundli ki kundli kuch thik nahi hai.

kundli ke kundli nahi mil rahi hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by homebuyer06
    HI:

Thanks

WHere do u work bhai saab, tht you are ready to live at so different locations.

Any ways, if for investment then you could go for a plot in Kundli and for rest of the scenarios CR beats the Kundli hollow.
    CommentQuote