Last updated: August 22 2012
5 | Posts
1075 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kundli vs Crossing Republic

HI:

First of all, apologies for posting it twice (once in KMP Thread and others in Ghaziabad thread). I need some clarity soon, and hence reposting to get maximum guidance. Plz delete if necessary. Thanks

I am planning to buy a 2/3 bhk flat in budget of around 45. The two choices are CR and Kundli, Sonipat. At both places, one can get a flat (RTM or 6 months to RTM).

I dont plan to stay there but given the delay etc, I would prefer RTM or ready in 6 months. Some options which I have shortlisted

Supertech Livingston & similar others (CR) (3 bhk)
    TDI (2 bhk), Ansals Green Escape (2+s), Tulip Garden (2)

Can you guys please guide me on what will be a good place from long term (10-15 years) investment view point.

Thanks

Re : Kundli vs Crossing Republic

Crossing Republic only....
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by homebuyer06 View Post
      HI:

First of all, apologies for posting it twice (once in KMP Thread and others in Ghaziabad thread). I need some clarity soon, and hence reposting to get maximum guidance. Plz delete if necessary. Thanks

I am planning to buy a 2/3 bhk flat in budget of around 45. The two choices are CR and Kundli, Sonipat. At both places, one can get a flat (RTM or 6 months to RTM).

I dont plan to stay there but given the delay etc, I would prefer RTM or ready in 6 months. Some options which I have shortlisted

gO WITH cROSSING rEP

Can you guys please guide me on what will be a good place from long term (10-15 years) investment view point.

Thanks

Crossing repblic
      Garg

Comment

CR , Kundli ki kundli kuch thik nahi hai.
        If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
          CR , Kundli ki kundli kuch thik nahi hai.

kundli ke kundli nahi mil rahi hai
          Garg

Comment

Originally posted by homebuyer06 View Post
            HI:

Thanks

WHere do u work bhai saab, tht you are ready to live at so different locations.

Any ways, if for investment then you could go for a plot in Kundli and for rest of the scenarios CR beats the Kundli hollow.
            Last edited August 22 2012, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X