Hi
I have analyzed many builder projects in Raj Nagar Extension area. I've shortlisted Charms Castle from these projects. I want to book a flat in this project.

Please if someone can provide a valuable feedback about Charms Castle I'll be extremely grateful as it will help me in taking this big decision.

Thanks
kamalks2
Read more
78 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kamalks2
    Hi
    I have analyzed many builder projects in Raj Nagar Extension area. I've shortlisted Charms Castle from these projects. I want to book a flat in this project.

Please if someone can provide a valuable feedback about Charms Castle I'll be extremely grateful as it will help me in taking this big decision.

Thanks
    Kamal

i think no work started on land and this project is not approved from GDA. plz check and confirm. what final price they are offering.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamalks2
    Hi

Thanks
    Kamal

i dont know wht u analyzed....nd on wht parameters u have shortlisted only charms castle.....
    its not approved....approvals are pending for last 1.5 yrs
    full of risks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Thanks a lot for the feedback....can you please guide for good and all approved project which is in launch/initial stage, as I can wait for possession for 3-4 years.

Thanks again
    Kamal
    CommentQuote
  • What is your opinion for Officer City.......
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody update me about the charms castle project?
    CommentQuote
  • Who have booked his/ her flat in charms castle, pls be in contact and share the information about the project update as we know that till the date they have not taken GDA approval. and what they are doing from post 2 years?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by atl123
    Who have booked his/ her flat in charms castle, pls be in contact and share the information about the project update as we know that till the date they have not taken GDA approval. and what they are doing from post 2 years?

came to know that many builders have got approval finally from GDA and charms castle is one of those builders...

now prices should rise may be..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks
    came to know that many builders have got approval finally from GDA and charms castle is one of those builders...

any confirmation on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desmataks

i doubt that. last known to me was the same "approval pending status". 2 weeks back. i wouldnt suggest for any project which is awaiting the approval from GDA. go for the project with atleast foundation work done. might turn out to be a lill' expensive. but why to risk your hard earn money and peace of mind for a couple of lakhs.
    do chek the approval status papers before taking any call and please do update us as well.
    good luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandmohan
    :(:(
    Charms castle has been approved ( claimed by builder , but not cross checked yet..... so not sure, ... sorry).
    They have booked flats on xerox copied forms ( no agreement papers .. yet).
    Receipt given are provisional.
    Asked to pay rest 10% of booking amount (besides 10% paid earlier), again on a xerox copied paper.
    No landline phone working in their office.

BUT
    :)

They have delivered a project in Indirapuram (as far as i know)
    Project is on the main road .( if it see the light of the day)
    Sample flat ready (At least we can demolish it , in case we seek revenge)
    Further Booking Stopped ( Before asking extra 10%). they turned away many people referred through me( are they lucky in that sense ?)
    Price appreciated by 300-500 /sqft.
    GOD exists.

Unfortunate part : I have purchased a 2bhk in charms castle along with four other friends and already paid Rs.2,30,000/-

So.. pray daily. I have heard it works.;):)
    :)

RNE Broker version - Gaur going to purchase charms castle project, is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • who said ????
    references please ... ... life is short?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anand have you paid the 10% asked for by Charms. They claim to be starting building by mid of this month. I too had received a demand note in Jan for additional 10% after booking amount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SRIGzb
    RNE Broker version - Gaur going to purchase charms castle project, is it true?

haha.. brokers can evn sell RNE to NE..
    CommentQuote
  • Monty
    I haven't paid yet since I was not in Delhi in Feb for 20 days. I have arranged money and my other friends have paid. We have done some homework about this project and we fell it's OK project. The xerox copy for approval we have seen and you can ask for it.
    As per our belief we are not in the wrong path.:bab (60):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandmohan
    Monty
    I haven't paid yet since I was not in Delhi in Feb for 20 days. I have arranged money and my other friends have paid. We have done some homework about this project and we fell it's OK project. The xerox copy for approval we have seen and you can ask for it.
    As per our belief we are not in the wrong path.:bab (60):

Saurabh mentioned earlier that this project was launched 2-3 years back.... it finally got approval this year :bab (59):

does the builder has any plan of delivering this project or not....

Simple question - if the approval is there and u have seen it personally then why the builder is not starting its construction?

btw wat is the current rate in this project and at wat rate you booked?
    CommentQuote