Hi ,

Request all of you to suggest on Commercial property Vs real estate property. I also wan to understand the Commercial property _ Panchsheel Square on Crossing Republic , everything on it, the advantages , disadvantages. I am told by broker that commercial properties give more return than house property .Pls throw some light on this project and commercial properties in general.

Thx in advance
Jaya
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jayasiva
    Hi ,

Request all of you to suggest on Commercial property Vs real estate property. I also wan to understand the Commercial property _ Panchsheel Square on Crossing Republic , everything on it, the advantages , disadvantages. I am told by broker that commercial properties give more return than house property .Pls throw some light on this project and commercial properties in general.

Thx in advance
    Jaya

I don't know commerial vs /residential return , I just know that it is right time to buy a shop open any business in CR....... in one year span you will have huge population here ..If you have deep pockets .....don't think twice, go for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Thx for the suggestions. Wanted to know if bank loan is generally available in Commercial properties?And how easy is it for re sale?
    CommentQuote