Hi All,

Is there anyone who has booked any unit in this project? Kindly reply to this thread.

Cheers,

KD
Read more
63 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    I have booked in hiendparadise-2. I have paid 10% of BSP in May, 2012 but it is clear that GDA approval of this project is still pending. Pl enlighten me for future prospect of this project
    Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Hi All,

Is there anyone who has booked any unit in this project? Kindly reply to this thread.

Cheers,

KD
    CommentQuote
  • what is the possession status of High End Paradise ...Plz update
    CommentQuote
  • please update the construction Pics and status of High End Paradise-Phase I ,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by murali12
    Hi,
    I have booked in hiendparadise-2. I have paid 10% of BSP in May, 2012 but it is clear that GDA approval of this project is still pending. Pl enlighten me for future prospect of this project

I want to book in high end paradise 2 .

seniors and other members- how is this builder ? Any feedbacks ? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • hello ,
    I have also booked a 2 bhk flat in the project.kindly tell me about the posession.Builder is saying in dec 2013.is it so..?
    kindly upload the latest pics of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Keeping the current progress into consideration, possession seems possible by end of this year.

As of now, basement boundary is layed out but filling is not done so far.
    Tiles have been layed out in the units.
    Brick work is in progress for extra floors.
    Wooden fitments work has been done, visible from the out side.
    Will post the pics in my next visit.
    CommentQuote
  • thankyou, sir for ur reply & updating me about the project....do post some latest pics.....we will keep in tch regarding the progress

thanks
    gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • I have created a new mail group for the members of this project.

highendparadise at googlegroups dot com

Please join.
    CommentQuote

Slab for final 14th floor is pending so will take another 3 months to complete the whole structure. Only after that internal work will resume, so far tiles laying, wooden fitment work is done in the units. So possession by end of this year is not possible, outer work will be completed by end of this year(Including lifts) but inner work will take another 2 to 3 months(My calculation only.)

Below are the pics:

In the first pic, where a gentleman(Super star) is roaming, whole shown area to be filled and would make the ground area in the level of the main road or above the road.

Outer plaster till 12th floor is complete and visible from outside, shuttering for 13 floor is done.

This is the grand park and swimming pool area, area having green bushes to be filled to bring it to level of or above the road. Visible basement is also the part of the parking, so easy to understand, what would be the ground level.

Wooden fitments with one window panel with 100% transparent glass i.e. No Glass. Quality is Good.

CommentQuote
  • Although electricity was not there, but I got this for you to just give you a feel, how window would look like in case of no power.

Tile work in Kitchens

No more scroll down please.............this is for the day, will give you more updates, soon.

Camera Man KD ke saath, KD, IREF RNE.
    CommentQuote
  • wonderful work sir jee......tussi gr8 ho.....i am also plannning to go to HP next week....will come out wid more updates....
    CommentQuote
  • sir jee yeh pics aaj ki hai kya..?
    CommentQuote
  • do tell me that in which unit u have booked ur flat....?
    CommentQuote
  • dear manoj ji.

if you dont mind i would like to ask u that which unit u have booked in high end....?are you gng to lve dere or for investment purpose only....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav290
    dear manoj ji.

if you dont mind i would like to ask u that which unit u have booked in high end....?are you gng to lve dere or for investment purpose only....

I have a small 2 BHK unit there, it all depends on the possession, if I got on time possession then for end use else for investment, as I am actively looking for a plot for house construction.

And Gaurav do post snaps of your visit.
    CommentQuote