Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDA New Indrapuram Scheme (scheme Code 820)

Collapse
X
Collapse

GDA New Indrapuram Scheme (scheme Code 820)

Last updated: December 2 2012
31 | Posts
6565 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDA New Indrapuram Scheme (scheme Code 820)

Gda has launched new scheme 2-3 days back in indrapuram , there are only 36 mig flats..can anybody throw some light on this scheme???....is there any premium possible .bcoz i think the rates are very high..its in gyan khand 4...

Re : GDA New Indrapuram Scheme (scheme Code 820)

No suggestions yet...senior members could you throw some light on the above scheme...this scheme is also available in gda authority website...

Comment

High rates, poor facilities. Why would anyone book these.

Comment

The rates for these flats are really too high. One can get RTM 3 BHK Builder flats for 55L in Indirapuram. Why to go for these?

Comment

What's the price and size?

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
            What's the price and size?
            first floor - area 86.87 sq mtr (103 sq yards) - 39 lakhs
            second floor - area 86.87 sq mtr (103 sq yards) - 43 lakhs
            ground floor - area 79.92 sq mtr (95 sq yards) - 55 lakhs

Comment

Originally posted by krishnak2000 View Post
              The rates for these flats are really too high. One can get RTM 3 BHK Builder flats for 55L in Indirapuram. Why to go for these?
              well u can get 3bhk builder flat for much less than 55l but what matters is the location and environment.
              this project of GDA is right on NH-24, and the surroundings inside (including security provisions etc) will b much better than builder floors.
              still i agree with u tht the prices they have asked for , that is, from 39 lakhs to 55 lakhs is on a higher side. but what do u expcet frm authorities these days which act the same way as builders (which can b seen frm the fact that in phase one they hav come out wth just 36 units (12 plots), if they r successfully able to sell just 36 units they will start claiming tht they hav sold out everything and then will come out with higher rates in phase 2 which will b funny as well as unjust.

Comment

Agreed...but we are not sure about the possession. Also the location (GK-4) is about 2.5 kms from NH24. As per the rates I personally do not prefer it.

Comment

The prices are high to the extent that no immideate premium can be expected. for end use its a good offer though.

Comment

I visited the site today...gk-4 mig flats are just opposite to sbi branch...which is 1.5 km from the nh24..structure is ready , i asked the supervisor there he was saying that flats will get ready in next 6-9 months..but i dont know why there is 16lakh difference in price b/w ground floor and 1st floor , and the area of ground floor is even less then the upper floors..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X