Gda has launched new scheme 2-3 days back in indrapuram , there are only 36 mig flats..can anybody throw some light on this scheme???....is there any premium possible .bcoz i think the rates are very high..its in gyan khand 4...

;)
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No suggestions yet...senior members could you throw some light on the above scheme...this scheme is also available in gda authority website...
    CommentQuote
  • High rates, poor facilities. Why would anyone book these.
    CommentQuote
  • The rates for these flats are really too high. One can get RTM 3 BHK Builder flats for 55L in Indirapuram. Why to go for these?
    CommentQuote
  • What's the price and size?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    What's the price and size?

first floor - area 86.87 sq mtr (103 sq yards) - 39 lakhs
    second floor - area 86.87 sq mtr (103 sq yards) - 43 lakhs
    ground floor - area 79.92 sq mtr (95 sq yards) - 55 lakhs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishnak2000
    The rates for these flats are really too high. One can get RTM 3 BHK Builder flats for 55L in Indirapuram. Why to go for these?

well u can get 3bhk builder flat for much less than 55l but what matters is the location and environment.
    this project of GDA is right on NH-24, and the surroundings inside (including security provisions etc) will b much better than builder floors.
    still i agree with u tht the prices they have asked for , that is, from 39 lakhs to 55 lakhs is on a higher side. but what do u expcet frm authorities these days which act the same way as builders (which can b seen frm the fact that in phase one they hav come out wth just 36 units (12 plots), if they r successfully able to sell just 36 units they will start claiming tht they hav sold out everything and then will come out with higher rates in phase 2 which will b funny as well as unjust.
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed...but we are not sure about the possession. Also the location (GK-4) is about 2.5 kms from NH24. As per the rates I personally do not prefer it.
    CommentQuote
  • The prices are high to the extent that no immideate premium can be expected. for end use its a good offer though.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site today...gk-4 mig flats are just opposite to sbi branch...which is 1.5 km from the nh24..structure is ready , i asked the supervisor there he was saying that flats will get ready in next 6-9 months..but i dont know why there is 16lakh difference in price b/w ground floor and 1st floor , and the area of ground floor is even less then the upper floors..
    CommentQuote
  • one thing i analyse is that there is a lot of scope of extension in the flats....and the prices are fixed according to the scope of extension...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eristoff
    one thing i analyse is that there is a lot of scope of extension in the flats....and the prices are fixed according to the scope of extension...

Pls share the insights; how did you analyse the same?
    CommentQuote
  • Roof right for the second floor , and most of the already built mig which are on 2nd floor have costructed 1room set on roof, and there is some extra area (around 50 sqft) also near to verandha which is not mention in the floor plan of second floor ... on 1st floor terrace is there whose area is somewhere around 100-125 sqft , one can use as a terrace or one can built 1 extra room also, if room is built then that part of room roof area can also be utilised by the 2nd floor....for the ground floor big space is there (around 175 sqft) on the back side, and covered car parking is also there for the ground floor , and many already built ground floor mig have converted that space for commercial use , but newly built area cannot b used for commercial use i think , but it can use in future for sure.and there few things more for ground floor....
    CommentQuote
  • when will be the possession?
    CommentQuote
  • i dont the official possesion month , but structure is ready and supervisor is saying it will take 6-9 months
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eristoff
    i dont the official possesion month , but structure is ready and supervisor is saying it will take 6-9 months

Hi, Can you pls share the location? I went from CISF road till petrol pump but couldn't find any. Someone told that it was in front of SBI, but there was nothing. If you have some odd knowledge about the location, pls share.

Also, any analysis if this is worth applying?
    CommentQuote