Gda has launched new scheme 2-3 days back in indrapuram , there are only 36 mig flats..can anybody throw some light on this scheme???....is there any premium possible .bcoz i think the rates are very high..its in gyan khand 4...

;)
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Prices are not high ,considering the fact that u are gauranteed of a true deal unlike the frauds by Builder- broker lobby.
    CommentQuote
  • Please share the location details.
    CommentQuote
  • Gyan khand 4 is not on a cisf road , its on a kala patthar road near to orange county....even i dont knw its worth applying or not :p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eristoff
    Gyan khand 4 is not on a cisf road , its on a kala patthar road near to orange county....even i dont knw its worth applying or not :p

I've seen orange county. where to go from orange county to see the flats?
    CommentQuote
  • How this GDA MIG flat is better than Floors??
    CommentQuote
  • Go straight on a kala patthar road towards orange county , then 500mts ahead to orange county sbi branch is there GK-4 mig are just opposite to sbi branch..
    CommentQuote
    Go straight on a kala patthar road towards orange county , then 500mts ahead to orange county sbi branch is there GK-4 mig are just opposite to sbi branch..

Thanks bro. will check out tomorrow. We have to go straight from kala patthhar to these MIG without taking any turn. Right?
    CommentQuote
  • kuch power backup wagerah bhi hai kya inme? Any other amenities?
    CommentQuote
  • ya u have to go straight, when u reach there u will find the already built gk-4 mig's, and the site for these 36 units are within that patch of mig's (becoz these are left over units). which u have to find at your own..no there is no power bak up but there is a security provison...
    CommentQuote
    ya u have to go straight, when u reach there u will find the already built gk-4 mig's, and the site for these 36 units are within that patch of mig's (becoz these are left over units). which u have to find at your own..no there is no power bak up but there is a security provison...

Thanks eristoff for all the details. Just wondering how you have so much details. If you don't mind, can you pls share if you hold any unit inside this?
    CommentQuote
  • lol i have so much details bcoz mai site pe jaa chuka hun....and its an authority scheme which is still open for public so how can i hold any unit...
    CommentQuote
  • I went to the site today as per your location direction. it is completely inhabited right now and very difficult to understand which are the flats offered in scheme. And yes, being completely inhabited, a number of people are holding units there.
    CommentQuote
  • so much differnce between ground floor and first floor
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any chance of premium if one reslae the flat after the successful draw? What is current valuse of the similar flats around that area?
    CommentQuote
  • GDA New indrapuram Scheme(Scheme Code 820)

Originally Posted by dceite
    High rates, poor facilities. Why would anyone book these.

There are only 36 flats out of which 65% (approx) are reserved for various categories, what remains for general category;)?
    CommentQuote