Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SVP Gulmohar Residency, Indirapuram's slow speed of construction???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

SVP Gulmohar Residency, Indirapuram's slow speed of construction???

Last updated: April 15 2013
58 | Posts
6383 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SVP Gulmohar Residency, Indirapuram's slow speed of construction???

Hi Friends,
    My request to all end users of SVP's Gulmohar Residency in Indirapuram:

Please unite and make pressure on the builder/GOWO to increase the construction speed, otherwise we are gonna get our flats in next century.

Every builder in that area other than SVP is maintaining good speed of construction. I don't know what happened to SVP in terms of construction???

Before investing, I heard that its a top builder of Ghaziabad etc etc etc
    Now regretting my decision

Please send me PM if anybody is interested in taking some steps from theitr side.

Regards,
    Ashuxp

Re : SVP Gulmohar Residency, Indirapuram's slow speed of construction???

Any update???

Comment

Hi

One month back I went to SVP's office and expressed my concern regarding the slow speed of the project with officials there. They clearly told me that even though marketing people promise for project completion by Dec'13, it will take at least 6-8 months more. Then I asked then about penalty clause wherein the builder is liable to pay the penalty for delay in possession then they told that penalty amount will be adjusted at the time of possession.

Hence my take on this. It is normal for a project to be delayed by 1 to 1.5 year hence I don't expect possession before 2015

Comment

Originally posted by rajni_sir View Post
        Hi

One month back I went to SVP's office and expressed my concern regarding the slow speed of the project with officials there. They clearly told me that even though marketing people promise for project completion by Dec'13, it will take at least 6-8 months more. Then I asked then about penalty clause wherein the builder is liable to pay the penalty for delay in possession then they told that penalty amount will be adjusted at the time of possession.

Hence my take on this. It is normal for a project to be delayed by 1 to 1.5 year hence I don't expect possession before 2015
        Hi Mr. Rajni,
        Can you help me in bringing all Gulmohar Residency's "End Users" in this group and force the builder. Otherwise we have to just wait and watch forever and not just 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by ashuxp View Post
          Hi Mr. Rajni,
          Can you help me in bringing all Gulmohar Residency's "End Users" in this group and force the builder. Otherwise we have to just wait and watch forever and not just 2015.
          Anyone there?

Comment

Hi ashuxp

How about going to builder's office this weekend(Saturday)? I am ready.

Comment

Hi ashuxp

This Saturday will be holiday for SVP due to Republic Day. How about next Saturday?

Comment

Hi ashuxp

This Saturday will be holiday for SVP due to Republic Day. How about next Saturday?
                Hi Rajni_Sir,
                Did you purchased through GOWO or directly from builder?

Comment

I had purchased directly through builder

Comment

I had purchased directly through builder
                    Hi Rajni Sir,
                    Yes I can go sat or sun (2nd/3rd Feb). I will let you know the exact day on Thursday or Friday.
                    Also, you are welcome to meet me at my house in Shipra Sun City. We will discuss the matter there and will plan our next step. If you know anyone else who can join us, please bring him/them as well.

Regards,
                    Shailendra

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X