Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SVP Gulmohar Residency, Indirapuram's slow speed of construction???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

SVP Gulmohar Residency, Indirapuram's slow speed of construction???

Last updated: April 15 2013
58 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : SVP Gulmohar Residency, Indirapuram's slow speed of construction???

Got the Demand Letter of 5% (7th Floor) yesterday..anyone else got it?

Comment

Originally posted by vikasgupt View Post
      Got the Demand Letter of 5% (7th Floor) yesterday..anyone else got it?
      I got the letter for 10th floor of 5%, Orange Tower

Comment

Any info on why the work is so slow in this project? Is there any major issue like legal hurdle or something like that. Please share info if someone has met the builder regarding this..thanks

Comment

Has resale started for this project?

Comment

Plz get in touch with the person who told u SVP is the top builder of Ghaziabad !

Originally posted by ashuxp View Post
            Hi Friends,
            My request to all end users of SVP's Gulmohar Residency in Indirapuram:

Please unite and make pressure on the builder/GOWO to increase the construction speed, otherwise we are gonna get our flats in next century.

Every builder in that area other than SVP is maintaining good speed of construction. I don't know what happened to SVP in terms of construction???

Before investing, I heard that its a top builder of Ghaziabad etc etc etc
            Now regretting my decision

Please send me PM if anybody is interested in taking some steps from theitr side.

Regards,
            Ashuxp

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek1980 View Post
              Plz get in touch with the person who told u SVP is the top builder of Ghaziabad !
              He died a long time back.
              Any other free advice?

Comment

Yes...one more...dont crib...wont b of help...

For more kp waiting...will gv once im free ...meanwhile u keep asking for more...

I stay at a walkable distance from ur dream house...drop in and ask for more in free once ur also here..
                Last edited April 11 2013, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Handpicked again for free..enjoy !

Top builder SVP 1

Top builder SVP 2

Top builder SVP 3

Top builder SVP 4

Top builder SVP 5

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek1980 View Post

One day I will definitely ask you to ENJOY once you are in this situation.
                    Thanks for the links though.

Comment

That shows ur mentality dude ! I never expect someone to be in this or that whatever bad situation...the way u replied is the way u got ur reply...

however if u want others to be in ur situation (ur last post suggests ur in bad situation) ...best wishes from my end

God willing u wont get a chance to ask me to enjoy such a situation coz atleast i am aware what is the definition of top builder...

Anywys lets keep all this aside...wish u gud luck.. i hope u get ur home asap...
                      Last edited April 11 2013, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X