Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SVP Gulmohar Residency, Indirapuram's slow speed of construction???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

SVP Gulmohar Residency, Indirapuram's slow speed of construction???

Last updated: April 15 2013
58 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : SVP Gulmohar Residency, Indirapuram's slow speed of construction???

theek hai done...possession ke waqt baat karte hain fir...provided SVP becomes one of the top builders of GZB by that time..

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek1980 View Post
      theek hai done...possession ke waqt baat karte hain fir...provided SVP becomes one of the top builders of GZB by that time..
      Done, will definitely invite you on possession. Till that time you please continue giving free wishes and good luck to all people.

Comment

Try to invite before 2016 arrives...else i will have to invite u to my new house for a FREE cup of coffee...as it seems ur too fond of FREE stuff...FREE ki advice na li hoti to aaj FREE ke dhakkey na khaney padte mere dost...my best FREE wishes to u..coz the paid ones are for the ones worth it

dekho tumhara count 75 hogaya...a few more to reach 100...thoda aur try karo mere bhai...
        Last edited April 12 2013, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Try to invite before 2016 arrives...else i will have to invite u to my new house for a FREE cup of coffee...as it seems ur too fond of FREE stuff...FREE ki advice na li hoti to aaj FREE ke dhakkey na khaney padte mere dost...my best FREE wishes to u..coz the paid ones are for the ones worth it

dekho tumhara count 75 hogaya...a few more to reach 100...thoda aur try karo mere bhai...
          Don't worry, you will b able to save your FREE cup of coffee. Will invite you in 2014 itself on possession.
          I am pretty hopeful to get it in 2014. You please wait till 2016. So I am the first one to invite you to my house.
          Dhakkey ab tak isliyae nahi khaye ki aajtak free ki advice li nahi.
          Thats why I dont take advice for free even today, no matter you "Free advice/wishes givers" try their best to convince us to take atleast 1 free advice.
          I believe in real counts and not in counts that you made by giving free advice.

huffff, saans chad gaya yaar tumse behas karte karte. Now I need some rest. You please find another person whose flat is delayed for possession and give him free advice. You will find many. Its India, remember.

Comment

Cookie bro

I realised that recently..thts why my last to last post reads

(ur last post suggests ur in bad situation)

People at this forum are more eager to get into fights and comments rather than realizing that intention might have not been wrong...

Genuine to bas ye farishte hain jo iss forum pe aye hain logon ki madad ke liye...kum post wale..hum to bhai posts increase karke record banayenge...aaj kum post ki hain maine cookie bro...

abhi 100 aur post karni hain aaj ki date mein warna peechhe rehjaunga..
            Hehehehe

Mehnat karo

"Veteran member" ki position jyaada door nahi hai
            Thanks

Comment

hahaha....koi baat nahi dost...hota hai...sabr se kaam lo....2014 mein possession milgaya to ashiana upwan ajana...i can understand...dimaagi haalat theek nahi hai tumhari...theek hojaogey...free ka ilaaj jabtak chalta rahega tabtak aise hi jhandu bane ghoomte rahogey..
              Last edited April 12 2013, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                Hehehehe

Mehnat karo

"Veteran member" ki position jyaada door nahi hai
                cookie bro

dont worry...usse pehle good news miljayegi aapko...and theek 999 posts pe naya user id

hum to bachhe hi theek hain...

Comment

hahaha....koi baat nahi dost...hota hai...sabr se kaam lo....2014 mein possession milgaya to ashiana upwan ajana...i can understand...dimaagi haalat theek nahi hai tumhari...theek hojaogey...free ka ilaaj jabtak chalta rahega tabtak aise hi jhandu bane ghoomte rahogey..
                  lagta ha aaj tak free ki cheeze hi use ki hain tumne saari, tabhi free-free ga rahe ho itni der se. waise bhi tum jaise log hamare mahan desh main hi mil sakte hai. jinhe apne alaava sabki dimaagi haalat kharaab lagti hai. wo to khair dikh hi raha hai ki tum kitne FREE ho.
                  lagta hai aaj 10th page tak chipke rahoge apni free advice dene main.

Comment

hahaha ekdum sahi

892 posts

Comment

hahaha ekdum sahi

892 posts
                      Look you have proved me right.
                      Chalo thanks acha timepass kara diya tumne aaj free main
                      Fir milte hain kabhi, jab jyaada poreshaan hounga SVP se to tumhe zaroor yaad karoonga.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X