Dear Saurabh and Other Senior member,

Would you please highlight the exact rule of 20% EWS flat to be constructed in any new upcoming projects at RNE as per GDA's new rule otherwise no further approval.

Recently We have been tolled by KDP head office their project "KDP Ethos" would not be approved any more and hence get all booking cancelled as they would not be able to follow 20% EWS rule imposed by GDA.

We need to understand what this rule exactly is and what's the builder association stand on the same.

Please help
SHYAM
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Just curious if thoughts on the about subject?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sir,

I also came to know about this... from your post.... if KDP ethos is doing this.. then the same should have been done by other Builders.... why KDP only....
    thanks
    RM
    CommentQuote
  • I believe the authorities are trying to get this rule implemented but the builders are resisting. I read this a couple of time in Gbd and Sahibabad news papers; 10% EWS and 10% LIG.

May be this is one of the reasons of the delay in GDA approvals.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunny777
    I believe the authorities are trying to get this rule implemented but the builders are resisting. I read this a couple of time in Gbd and Sahibabad news papers; 10% EWS and 10% LIG.

May be this is one of the reasons of the delay in GDA approvals.

Yes, now builders have submitted updated maps with 10% EWS and 10% LIG for the new projects for which approvals were pending.

BTW there should be reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Minority as well there in the projects before giving any approval. I would like to request to Bahanji for forcing UPA government to get the constitution(Constipated Institution) amended to ensure this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Yes, now builders have submitted updated maps with 10% EWS and 10% LIG for the new projects for which approvals were pending.

BTW there should be reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Minority as well there in the projects before giving any approval. I would like to request to Bahanji for forcing UPA government to get the constitution(Constipated Institution) amended to ensure this.

new Definition of Society should be added in gzb........ pay higher cost for less carpet area in society in comparison of builder flat. Even in future further burden of EWS/LIG may have to share by other category of buyer. Ultimately a big question for new upcoming society of GZB(buyer will avoid GZB):bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Yes situation is not great here. I think the way Mr. Yadave is working, thing may get problomatic for GZB, no approvals for anyone..and this thing of necessary ESW will kill the charm of societies for upper middle class and high class. Govt should have done this....for poor ones but they cannot force like that ....
    CommentQuote
  • if anyone own EWS flat in these society ,he will no longer be related to EWS.
    CommentQuote