Status of 45 Mtrs Road which will be the life line of Classic Residency, Ashiana, Gulmohor, KW Shristi etc. I think there is a land dispute .... kindly reply to this thread
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jit5777
    Status of 45 Mtrs Road which will be the life line of Classic Residency, Ashiana, Gulmohor, KW Shristi etc. I think there is a land dispute .... kindly reply to this thread

Once possession and movement of public will increase. Only then road issue will be resolved. As our govt dept works on pressure only. No advance planning. Pehle se road banae per to damage hoga, Phir repair kaun karega. So wait n watch.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sudesh28
    Once possession and movement of public will increase. Only then road issue will be resolved. As our govt dept works on pressure only. No advance planning. Pehle se road banae per to damage hoga, Phir repair kaun karega. So wait n watch.....

lot of public have already moved in this projects and few of the societies will give possession in the coming month. So I think it is choas at that time if the proper road has not been developed:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • i thin the road is in GDA proposed map 2021... What is the current status of this road.
    CommentQuote
  • No clarity on road issues especially when it comes to RNE, be it Classic's road or KW Shristhi & fortune residency road. A lot of things comes as planned but things different in the field, lets hope RNE will see roads one day.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited RNE yesterday. One agent at Aparmeya Residency told me that they are coming up with Ph 3 in the same area. When I asked him about the road, he told me that since GDA is not taking it up right now, so builders in that area (lane) have decided to construct the road on their own. As per him, the work will start in a week or two.
    CommentQuote

Can any one paste the google map with highlight the actual location of this road?
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard the news about the demarkation and tender of the 45 Mtrs Road which passes through the tow projectes i.e. Classic Residency and Ashiana Palm Court
    CommentQuote
    I have heard the news about the demarkation and tender of the 45 Mtrs Road which passes through the tow projectes i.e. Classic Residency and Ashiana Palm Court

You are right there was a tender notice for internal road and sewage in RNE. but not sure if anything has started on ground,
    CommentQuote
  • It will be game changer..... Always regretting myself for buying in classic (due to bottleneck and inside) its good to see some hulchal is happening

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    It will be game changer..... Always regretting myself for buying in classic (due to bottleneck and inside) its good to see some hulchal is happening

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Some ground work has started on the 45m road towards the BraveHearts society.
    In Which tower do have you have your booking?
    CommentQuote
  • Work as well as the tender has been issued for this road

Sent from my Micromax A77 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Has the land dispute issue near APC which previously was a Bhatta Factory, and in route to 45 Mtrs road in front of APC, resolved?
    CommentQuote
    I have heard the news about the demarkation and tender of the 45 Mtrs Road which passes through the tow projectes i.e. Classic Residency and Ashiana Palm Court

Sewer work has already started on that road as well as 24mtr road. https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=50263
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sent from my Micromax A77 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • The leveling working for 45 meters internal road which runs In front of Ashiana has started since last 1 month. The contractor says he has got a deadline to get the road operational before January 2015. Let me want if you guys need a pic
    CommentQuote