Last updated: December 7 2018
10 | Posts
5132 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinesh Nagar, Pilkhuwa-Modinagar Road, Pilkhuwa on NH-24

Hi Members,

Recently there's been a lot news regarding 1bhk and 2 bhk flats in the range of 6-14 lakhs in Dinesh Nagar, Pilkhuwa-Modinagar Road on NH 24 .

Can we have some discussion on this , as i see this as very attractive investment option on such low cost.

Does anyone have idea or knows about this project ?

Regards,
    Sam

Re : Dinesh Nagar, Pilkhuwa-Modinagar Road, Pilkhuwa on NH-24

I just called them , they are saying , they have given possession for 2 towers and people have already started living there.

Comment

i cant believe no one has heard of it or wht ?

Comment

Originally posted by kraits4 View Post
        i cant believe no one has heard of it or wht ?
        Seriously no one ? is it one of those cases when prices gets shoot up and then people come running after the project ?

Comment

2nd Phase has been almost completed in Dinesh Nagar and now price has also gone up. I booked 1 BHK in 6.25 base price ( Oct 2012) which is now 7 Lakh. Anyone looking for investment , this is best choice as price is low compared to other projects.

Comment

Dinesh Nagar Pilkhuwa,ghaziabad- Poor quality of construction & THREATENING

Dear Friends,

i would like to inform you all that please do not purchase any flat in Dinesh Nagar projects . their quality is very poor, and low grade.

I have inverted my hard earned money into buying one flat but just before the registry I went there to have a look at my flat.it was shocking, quality was completely disaster. Flat which was completely new and had made just one month before has plaster is coming out from wall, windows are almost broken, no kitchen.

Doors are just a poor quality of mdf which can be break by a push of a small kid.

When I complaint to the builder, they started threating me, it’s been more the 8 months, my registry is pending.

I asked them to show me quality test reports but they denied.

Not their executives are calling on every 15-20 days and threating that they will cancel my flat and won’t give me a single rupee.

I really don’t know how to deal with this.

I’m in a big problem.

If anyone can help, please help me.

Regards
            Last edited August 15 2015, 06:08 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by singhshalini View Post
              Dear Friends,

i would like to inform you all that please do not purchase any flat in Dinesh Nagar projects . their quality is very poor, and low grade.
              I have inverted my hard earned money into buying one flat but just before the registry I went there to have a look at my flat.it was shocking, quality was completely disaster. Flat which was completely new and had made just one month before has plaster is coming out from wall, windows are almost broken, no kitchen.
              Doors are just a poor quality of mdf which can be break by a push of a small kid.
              When I complaint to the builder, they started threating me, it’s been more the 8 months, my registry is pending.
              I asked them to show me quality test reports but they denied.
              Not their executives are calling on every 15-20 days and threating that they will cancel my flat and won’t give me a single rupee.

I really don’t know how to deal with this.
              I’m in a big problem.

If anyone can help, please help me.

Regards

Shalini, u will hv to do some leg work to find out other buyers in this society who also feel the same about the issues of the building. All of you can get together to file a case against builder. You need to identify the which other parameters are not being met by builder and include same in the case. UP Apt Act 2010 is very consumer friendly. Study it to understand what all points has the builder failed to comply with.

If all of above seems lot of work (which it actually is), try to sell it of and look for a RTM property. You can try and sell it back to the builder also, if is willing to take it back.

Comment

Hello,no point in wasting your time on this.Just resell and exit if u dont like.This is U.P,legal cases go on for years.

Comment

singhshalini; There is just one way to go about. Mobilise all who are affected and take a legal course. If possible, share the actions taken by you the forum or the benefit of other.
                  Last edited October 15 2015, 08:14 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

hi,

Need to sell my 1BHK flat in dinesh nagar, please advise how much should i expect and what are the ways to sale a property to get reasonable rate.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X