Hi All

I am looking for a flat in crossing republik Ghaziabad. I want to know about the rate in that area and about Supertech? What I should inquire before making any deal?

Thanks
Dev
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • save your hard earned money.. the Supertech's other threads on this forum will show you the dirt beneath the sweet sales talk..
    CommentQuote
  • I second Amit's view on Supertech projects. people seem to have good faith in its constrcution quality but I dint appreciatiate even in their sample flat in emarld court.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Dev , I have an apartment 1280 Sqft 2BHK in Crossing Republik. I have received the offer for possession by end of April. Since I am not in India and I dont have any future plans to settle in India, if you are interested, you can buy my apartment. I have paid 100% for the flat including reserved car parking. Only registration fee and some power backup charges are to be paid at the time of registration. Do let me know, you can pay me at the prevalent rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Please use Ghaziabad Section

Originally Posted by bhat_susheel
    Dear Dev , I have an apartment 1280 Sqft 2BHK in Crossing Republik. I have received the offer for possession by end of April. Since I am not in India and I dont have any future plans to settle in India, if you are interested, you can buy my apartment. I have paid 100% for the flat including reserved car parking. Only registration fee and some power backup charges are to be paid at the time of registration. Do let me know, you can pay me at the prevalent rates.

Can we please use Ghaziabad section for Crossing ? We have more threads on Crossing Republic over there.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhat Susheel ..How are you ?
    Write again in Crossings republic thread in Ghaziabd section
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by devsharma
    Hi All

I am looking for a flat in crossing republik Ghaziabad. I want to know about the rate in that area and about Supertech? What I should inquire before making any deal?

Thanks
    Dev

Supertech , a big no , is what I got from various threads in the forum.

Suggest you look at CR thread in Ghaziabad forum and there is also an active thread going on in G Noida forum in mahagun mywood thread. You should find some interesting thoughts going on there on NE and CR .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Susheel,

I am intrested too.

Originally Posted by bhat_susheel
    Dear Dev , I have an apartment 1280 Sqft 2BHK in Crossing Republik. I have received the offer for possession by end of April. Since I am not in India and I dont have any future plans to settle in India, if you are interested, you can buy my apartment. I have paid 100% for the flat including reserved car parking. Only registration fee and some power backup charges are to be paid at the time of registration. Do let me know, you can pay me at the prevalent rates.
    CommentQuote
  • 1425 sq feet 3br1st/ 6th floor north east facing flat in Crossings

Dear All,

Thanks for all your suggestions and motivation for my previous post.
    I would like to discuss one deal which I am getting and would like to know your opinion on this:

" 1425 sq feet 3br1st/ 6th floor north east facing flat in Tower B in SUPERTECH in 360 acre CROSSING located on the main road connecting to NH-24, Noida, Greater Noida in township in price 48 laces "

Should I strech and take up this deal..Please suggest....:(
    CommentQuote