Guys,
What are the current market price for Crossing Republic? How is the market value for Crossing township, since there a praposed DG near it, but what is the status for the DG construction? Is it 100% sure that DG will be constructed there or its still undecided on DG construction?

I am a new flat owner in crossing (not yet shifted) but not sure whether to keep the flat or should sale it and come out of it with some profit?

Kindly provide your valuable suggestions on this?

Thanks in Advance!!
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • P;lease note -- My request is to look for the situation after 5Year from now.

Your View is needed -- It is important for some one.
    CommentQuote
  • What will be the impact of DG on projects like Gaur City 2, AIMS Golf Town and Mahagun woods that are almost at the same distance from DG as is CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Good Question.
    Eager to see reply to thsi question.
    CommentQuote
  • DG in CR? Kabhi nahi.

Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    What will be the impact of DG on projects like Gaur City 2, AIMS Golf Town and Mahagun woods that are almost at the same distance from DG as is CR?

DG in CR? Kabhi nahi.

Wo pan pasand ka add to yaad hi hoga jo bachpan me dekha hoga.. :D

Possibility bahut kam hai yaar. (Par hai)

Reason:

1. NOC from Environment and Pollution Control
    2. Impact of CR Vote bank in GHAZIABAD politics.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction of CR Dumping ground has already started 1-2 week back as per newspapers.
    So guys be careful and very cautious with anyone comments here.
    HC had already given verdict in favour of constructing DG in CR and also fined builders.
    Go and visit area and also file a RTI with Ghaziabad nagar nigam before buying in CR.
    Those who already get trapped, looking to exit by reselling.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    DG in CR? Kabhi nahi.

Wo pan pasand ka add to yaad hi hoga jo bachpan me dekha hoga.. :D

Possibility bahut kam hai yaar. (Par hai)

Reason:

1. NOC from Environment and Pollution Control
    2. Impact of CR Vote bank in GHAZIABAD politics.

Do you think, NOC from environment and pollution control matter more than HC/SC verdict?? Ultimately courts decide and make laws not other ways.

CR votes?? It is more than joke, do you think does anyone care about votes from some service class people who never like to vote. NE is bigger area and more people, no party favoured NE people (NEFOMA).
    Politics is all together different game. Ghaziabaad politics lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Do you think, NOC from environment and pollution control matter more than HC/SC verdict?? Ultimately courts decide and make laws not other ways.

CR votes?? It is more than joke, do you think does anyone care about votes from some service class people who never like to vote. NE is bigger area and more people, no party favoured NE people (NEFOMA).
    Politics is all together different game. Ghaziabaad politics lol

DG ghost is now started taking shape ... Like d line "HC is above all clearnaces etc ... Living with false hopes will result nothing .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    DG ghost is now started taking shape ... Like d line "HC is above all clearnaces etc ... Living with false hopes will result nothing .

I am not very active on this forum but read the posts whenever i get time. I know you sold your apartment in CR last year and this you have told thousands times to everyone. You do not have any property in CR now but still, you are the most active (after Cookie the great) person in this thread. I think there is always a feeling of loser lurking in your mind that why did you sell so cheap. I can tell you today that you will regret more next year when there will be 15-20% further appreciation in CR irrespective of if DG comes or not. There is shortage of RTM which will continue till 3-4 years. When NE rates will be ~5+ after 3-4 yrs, do you expect that CR will still be available around 3??? Boss, inflation, shortage of RTM are two factors which will always help the prices go up in this area. Further, when NH24 widening will happen, that alone will be big push for CR appreciation.

I own a flat in Panchsheel (pure investment) which i have rented out. If you think CR rates are down or will be due to DG, pls suggest me some cheap property. I would be a ready buyer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Never2Late
    I am not very active on this forum but read the posts whenever i get time. I know you sold your apartment in CR last year and this you have told thousands times to everyone. You do not have any property in CR now but still, you are the most active (after Cookie the great) person in this thread. I think there is always a feeling of loser lurking in your mind that why did you sell so cheap. I can tell you today that you will regret more next year when there will be 15-20% further appreciation in CR irrespective of if DG comes or not. There is shortage of RTM which will continue till 3-4 years. When NE rates will be ~5+ after 3-4 yrs, do you expect that CR will still be available around 3??? Boss, inflation, shortage of RTM are two factors which will always help the prices go up in this area. Further, when NH24 widening will happen, that alone will be big push for CR appreciation.

I own a flat in Panchsheel (pure investment) which i have rented out. If you think CR rates are down or will be due to DG, pls suggest me some cheap property. I would be a ready buyer.

Fully agree with never2late. RTM at 3000-3300.This is only because of DG otherwise it would have been 4000-4500.I am also ready to sell off my flat if any RTM is available at the same rate at a location near to Noida..Fact is there is no such property..Since we have buyed this CR property at cheap rates & we can invest in second home in Noida extension...But still I feel Crossings is a better prospect
    CommentQuote
  • I too agree with Never2late and dkppatiala, also there is a hearing in SC on Jan 24 on the DG issue filed by builders and CR residents, CR rates are moving up slowly because of this DG monster, If SC decesion will come in CR's favor the prices will jump like anything, sinece NH24 widening has to happen sooner or later. But if the decesion goes in DG's favor then the prices may have a consistent slow growth, or may be little less.
    CommentQuote