Hi,

I am looking for a 3 BHK (or 2+study) RTM (or near possession) flat for self use (family) in Ghaziabad. I work in Sector -62 and have an year old kid. I explored some options on NH-24 (not interested in CR) (Ashiana and Ebony Greens) but never been to RNE.

Can anyone guide me a good society under my budget on NH-24/RNE ? How livable is RNE? Are the schools/hospitables nearby? Is it safe to travel at night there?

Looking forward for your suggestions.

Regards,
Akhil
Read more
37 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Answer - KDP, Ajnara Integrity and KW Srishti(My POV, others may add their 3)

Highend Paradise is also supposed to provide possession in the same year 2013. They also have few 3 BHK units available at higher floors.

Which one is RTM: Ajnara Integrity or Grace? The sitemap of both looked a little congested to me :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akhilm
    Thanks for your suggestions..I will try to explore Shalimar Garden and RNE areas..Keep us informed with your more inputs :)

Bhai, Pratap Vihar ke bare mein kya idea hai IREF wale friends ka.
    Flats (Builder floors) on GDA approved land - Same like Indirapuram (All the Khands) Rates are also good.

Walking distance from NH-24
    CommentQuote

• Which one is RTM: Ajnara Integrity or Grace? The sitemap of both looked a little congested to me

Ajnara Grace is RTM while Integrity would provide possession in 2013 itself, if all goes well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Bhai, Pratap Vihar ke bare mein kya idea hai IREF wale friends ka.
    Flats (Builder floors) on GDA approved land - Same like Indirapuram (All the Khands) Rates are also good.

Walking distance from NH-24

I am not looking for Builder floors ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Is any body heard about ar reflection builder in raj nagar ext
    CommentQuote
  • nobody
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don7890
    Is any body heard about ar reflection builder in raj nagar ext

DON,

Please don't hijack my thread :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Akhilm, whatever may be the choice, but please do share your final decision and reasons for that, to help others to understand the logic. Best of luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks..I will surely let you guys know about the final decision. This might take some time but I am hopeful of closing this in a month or so
    CommentQuote
  • What appreciation is expected in Raj Ngr extension in next few years? I've recently bought a property on Noida Expressway and thinking of buying another under 40L.

Would Raj Ngr give better appreciation as compared to main Greater Noida (few kilo meters close to Pari Chowk)?
    CommentQuote

• Would Raj Ngr give better appreciation as compared to main Greater Noida (few kilo meters close to Pari Chowk)?

Tough question, I am also intersted to know the answer for it, specially from ROI point of view, not like investing 60 Lakh and making it 70 Lakh in a year :D while other is investing 20 Lakh and getting it appreciated to 30 Lakh in a year. Waiting for the replies from the senior members. I guess metro connectivity is also considerable while calculation.
    CommentQuote
    Tough question, I am also intersted to know the answer for it, specially from ROI point of view, not like investing 60 Lakh and making it 70 Lakh in a year :D while other is investing 20 Lakh and getting it appreciated to 30 Lakh in a year. Waiting for the replies from the senior members. I guess metro connectivity is also considerable while calculation.

Appreciation will be everywhere provided there are takers
    CommentQuote
  • That's exactly what my question is in other words :-) but I would also like to know where would be more takers; in Raj Ngr extension or Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote

• Appreciation will be everywhere provided there are takers

LOL, Sir people are buying 850 sq feet 2 BHK builder flats(With open parking) in IP in 38 Lakhs too :D

I visited one of the unit in Shakti Khand, having one room at the road front, room has one bath room gate, one wardrob, one gate at the balcony side, and one gate for entering back to unit's hall. Now guess, putting a double bed in that room, one of the 4 mentioned things would be of no use. :D
    CommentQuote
    LOL, Sir people are buying 850 sq feet 2 BHK builder flats(With open parking) in IP in 38 Lakhs too :D

I visited one of the unit in Shakti Khand, having one room at the road front, room has one bath room gate, one wardrob, one gate at the balcony side, and one gate for entering back to unit's hall. Now guess, putting a double bed in that room, one of the 4 mentioned things would be of no use. :D

hehehe..people are getting crazy...:D
    CommentQuote