Dear All,

I would like to inform everybody that please don't book any flat in any society of Parsavnath builder.
Parsvnath is a big cheater and liar builder as I am a big sufferer. I have flat in Parsvnath Regalia, Sahibabad booked in 2007 ..the project was launched in 2006 and so far only 70% work is done...every time he makes the false commitment. We have done "Dharna" many times at this site and other project locations but that of no use...still there is no construction at the site. all flats of this society are sold out and almost everybody has paid 95% payment and this confirm that he has misused and diverted the public money to somewhere else.
Even its other two projects Parsavnath Exotica and Sterling at Mohan Nagar are in worst condition as they launched in 2006 and still many flats unsold and no construction or very minimum construction at the site.
he is big crook and I would never advised anybody too book flat in Parsavnath....please stay away from this Builder. now I am planning to go to consumer court for legal action.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pkumar52
    Dear All,

I would like to inform everybody that please don't book any flat in any society of Parsavnath builder.
    Parsvnath is a big cheater and liar builder as I am a big sufferer. I have flat in Parsvnath Regalia, Sahibabad booked in 2007 ..the project was launched in 2006 and so far only 70% work is done...every time he makes the false commitment. We have done "Dharna" many times at this site and other project locations but that of no use...still there is no construction at the site. all flats of this society are sold out and almost everybody has paid 95% payment and this confirm that he has misused and diverted the public money to somewhere else.
    Even its other two projects Parsavnath Exotica and Sterling at Mohan Nagar are in worst condition as they launched in 2006 and still many flats unsold and no construction or very minimum construction at the site.
    he is big crook and I would never advised anybody too book flat in Parsavnath....please stay away from this Builder. now I am planning to go to consumer court for legal action.

similar story in Greater Noida..worst builder I have ever seen,
    CommentQuote
  • and the worst part is that dealers are still sitting outside exotica and promoting it. They are still trying to lure the buyers. I just went there to listen and they went on that there were delays in approval and now they have come now you will get the posession in 1 year....and what not offering huge discounts.....
    Just can't believe it.
    CommentQuote
  • I prevented one friend from getting trapped in Parsvnath Regalia. So sad to see that end-users are suffering due to incompetent builder and corrupt system.
    CommentQuote
  • please file a consumer case against the builder , there is no other way of getting money back.
    Parsvnath will never deliver the projecy
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with you on Parsvnath Developers being cheats and liars. Many of their Projects are suffering. Money is being diverted to other projects. Mid way projects are being stopped. I am also suffering in their Parsvnath Sterling Project. I have not been provided possession of my Flat since 2005 when I booked it. I have with me written communications from the Company confirming giving of possession in 2014 and then later in 2015 and then in March 2016. But, all communications are a bunch of lies. Possession not given thus far. Another fact that I leant about the Company is that their employees are also not being paid salaries in time and their Chairman Pradeep Jain is doing foreign sojourns at our and his employees cost. No morals count for this man. I booked Parsvnath Plot in Sonepat in February 2005. Still not received possession thereof. What more can I say! In 11 years the Company failed to offer possession of a Plot where only the Colony had to be developed and not raise Flats / construct them. Their wrongdoings must face the wrath of the Almighty and our disdain for them all our lives along with our friends. I empathize with the employees of Parsvnath too who are on tenterhooks and not being paid their rightful dues. Our sufferings are vaguely similar to some extent. God willing our hard earned monies shall not go down the pit and we shall get possession sooner or later but never ever invest in this company anymore and our friends shall also keep away from them. One consistent thought is that these guys could have helped themselves by offering possession in time and building customer loyalty who with their friends and extended families invested more in this very company projects. Cannot fathom that a Company of this scale could never see this opportunity. Sona Lamba
    CommentQuote
  • start buying and living there at the same time
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Back in 2007, I had booked flat in Parsvnath Sterling. I just received an "offer for fitout" letter from Parsvnath. I guessanother name for a "possession letter". They have raised demand for rest of the money before they can handover the flat to me. I think lot of their calculation is incorrect. Want to start discussion hoping to help others and also to get benefit from others.
    1. They are providing compensation for delayed possession but for very less period (Jul 2011 to May 2016). Does anyone know what does the agreement state about start of the compensation period? I think it said that 3 years from bhumi poojan. Then it should have been from 2009 onwards
    2. If they are handling the flaat in Dec 2016, why paying delayed compensation only till May 2016? As per the letter, completion certificate yet to be received from GDA, then will they not pay for this period?
    3. Any other issues you have noticed?

Appreciate your feedback.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manusa
    Hi,
    Back in 2007, I had booked flat in Parsvnath Sterling. I just received an "offer for fitout" letter from Parsvnath. I guessanother name for a "possession letter". They have raised demand for rest of the money before they can handover the flat to me. I think lot of their calculation is incorrect. Want to start discussion hoping to help others and also to get benefit from others.
    1. They are providing compensation for delayed possession but for very less period (Jul 2011 to May 2016). Does anyone know what does the agreement state about start of the compensation period? I think it said that 3 years from bhumi poojan. Then it should have been from 2009 onwards
    2. If they are handling the flaat in Dec 2016, why paying delayed compensation only till May 2016? As per the letter, completion certificate yet to be received from GDA, then will they not pay for this period?
    3. Any other issues you have noticed?

Appreciate your feedback.

At first be sure that they will hand over the flat in real. After that make any payment. I heard that approval of their project has been cancelled by GDA.

In court also they were misleading and telling lie.

I have doubt whether GDA will issue completion certificate easily.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO

At first be sure that they will hand over the flat in real. After that make any payment. I heard that approval of their project has been cancelled by GDA.

In court also they were misleading and telling lie.

I have doubt whether GDA will issue completion certificate easily.

Hi,
    Thanks a lot for the info.
    I could not find any news on internet regarding this, just found some old news on Parsvnath Exotica (http://www.hindustantimes.com/delhi/sc-asks-parsvnath-developers-to-deposit-rs-12-cr-for-delayed-ghaziabad-project/story-QsrkNloupI0YNEEotCiYZP.html)
    Is there anything which you have come across on the internet?
    CommentQuote
  • I am almost decided to go to consumer court National commission for this delayed possession issue. Will share the experience. Would appreciate if anyone have any input on this.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote