Dear All,

I would like to inform everybody that please don't book any flat in any society of Parsavnath builder.
Parsvnath is a big cheater and liar builder as I am a big sufferer. I have flat in Parsvnath Regalia, Sahibabad booked in 2007 ..the project was launched in 2006 and so far only 70% work is done...every time he makes the false commitment. We have done "Dharna" many times at this site and other project locations but that of no use...still there is no construction at the site. all flats of this society are sold out and almost everybody has paid 95% payment and this confirm that he has misused and diverted the public money to somewhere else.
Even its other two projects Parsavnath Exotica and Sterling at Mohan Nagar are in worst condition as they launched in 2006 and still many flats unsold and no construction or very minimum construction at the site.
he is big crook and I would never advised anybody too book flat in Parsavnath....please stay away from this Builder. now I am planning to go to consumer court for legal action.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.