I have booked a 1320 sqft flat on 11th floor in Galaxy tower. I have following concerns which I want to share with all of you.

1.) At the time of booking, Supertech folks have assured me that the possesion will be given in December 2013,however they have now updated this to june ,2014. Most troublesome part is that looking at current scenario (present structure have only thrid floor slab till now) it will not be completed in june,2014 as well.

2.) Its about the carpet area, as a newbee I was unaware of this at the time of booking but it seems that carpet area is around 35% less than super
area. Is this a general scenario and also is there some reference to that in builder - buyer agreement for other fellow buyers.It would be great if I can get information about the carpet area percentage at the time of my booking somehow.
I would like all fellow buyers to join forces and come in contact with each other, so please post your email and phone numbers in this post.
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I have also booked a flat in the same tower on 18th floor.
    Could you please let me know what is the date of possession mentioned on your Allotment letter. They are real cheaters, Before booking they promise something that they havent delivered so far.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All please come together of flat owners of galaxy tower.Now Expected date of possession is Dec 2015 by supertech officials
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinayh
    Hi,

I have also booked a flat in the same tower on 18th floor.
    Could you please let me know what is the date of possession mentioned on your Allotment letter. They are real cheaters, Before booking they promise something that they havent delivered so far.

Hi Vinay
    I am also one of the applicants in the tower. I wish that all the applicants should join together so that we may take up our issues with the builder more effectively. Please send me your contact details through private message. I tried to send you a message but it bounced.
    :(
    CommentQuote
  • Galaxy Tower Supertech Booking

I have also booked one flat in Galaxy Tower, supertech,crossings republic , Ghaziabad in 2011 with the promise delivery time of dec 2013 ,however since than they are giving new date dec 14 than dec 15 and now new story with dec 16. now my problem is I have paid more than 80% of funds to the builder and i am paying rent and bank EMI every month, for me its very difficult to pay both the payment same time, am bleeding now and dont know what to do and when will I get the delivery of my flat. the speciality of supertech is they are very big builders now and Mr.Arora MD Talks big thing in TV inetrview for client satisfation, however I must say after the booking of flat ,supertech never calls their client, only client calls them. After this I will never recomend any one to buy house from supertech. Regards Sachin kala

Originally Posted by girirajgovil
    I have booked a 1320 sqft flat on 11th floor in Galaxy tower. I have following concerns which I want to share with all of you.

1.) At the time of booking, Supertech folks have assured me that the possesion will be given in December 2013,however they have now updated this to june ,2014. Most troublesome part is that looking at current scenario (present structure have only thrid floor slab till now) it will not be completed in june,2014 as well.

2.) Its about the carpet area, as a newbee I was unaware of this at the time of booking but it seems that carpet area is around 35% less than super
    area. Is this a general scenario and also is there some reference to that in builder - buyer agreement for other fellow buyers.It would be great if I can get information about the carpet area percentage at the time of my booking somehow.
    I would like all fellow buyers to join forces and come in contact with each other, so please post your email and phone numbers in this post.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also booked one flat in Galaxy Tower,Supertech, crossings republic , Ghaziabad in 2011 with the promise delivery time of dec 2013 ,however since than they are giving new date dec 14 than dec 15 and now new story with dec 16. now my problem is I have paid more than 80% of funds to the builder and i am paying rent and bank EMI every month, for me its very difficult to pay both the payment same time, am bleeding now and dont know what to do and when will I get the delivery of my flat. the speciality of supertech is they are very big builders now and Mr.Arora MD Talks big thing in TV inetrview for client satisfation, however I must say after the booking of flat ,supertech never calls their client, only client calls them. After this I will never recomend any one to buy house from supertech. Regards Sachin kala Galaxy Tower, Livingstone,Crossing Republic , Ghaziabad.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Sachin,

New dates are posted now on supertech site Dec 2016. Also constructions stuck on 13th Floor from past 11-12 months.
    Do you guys have any update? I called to customer care and they said there is some technical issue but no one could tell me anything about the technical issue exactly.
    CommentQuote
  • I cannot verify this but if I am correct, this Tower is stuck because of legal issues. I have heard that some of the buyers when strongly approach management for completion date were not given any concrete answers and ere offered flats n EV2 and EV3 in Noida Extension. I will say, create a group and better take flats there as if there is really legal issues, you might not know how much additional time it would take
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site yesterday. Not a single construction activity happening in the project.

This project has now been entangled in legal issues.
    It seems better to exit this project at the earliest.
    CommentQuote
  • Update

Hi All,

I also booked flat with SuperTech in Livingston on 19th floor & doing follow-up with SuperTech for Flat possession which is in Galaxy tower. Earlier they were saying that they will refund the amount with 12% interest but yesterday again reverted back saying that they will start building the remaining floors as they got approval. I know this is again to buy some time by SuperTech.

Did we planned to put case in consumer court? If yes then please let me know also is there any social media group on whatsapp, facebook, tweeter etc.. where we have common updates for all.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Galaxy Tower

For sure they are buying time. I also have booked a flat in this tower. Just, today they told me that they are in process of getting approval and it will be clear on 20th Aug.

They give different time to different customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Any guess how more time may be required to complete this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • I went there yesterday and i ve come to know from people around that a stay has been imposed on the builder to build anything beyond 13th floor. Mine is on 17th .... dont know what to do plan to take legal action against supertech ... they have duped us.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey im too a grieved customer who has booked on 17th floor and now i ve come to know that a stay has been imposed on Galaxy tower beyond 13 floor ... yes i agree we should all join together to put pressure on the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • If any deal can be extracted like a replacement flat in EV-I,,3 or a 12% based returns it should be grabbed as I believe this tower is not going to be finished, at least not till it's planned height. Supertech seems least interested in doing so as well
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I also have a flat booked in this tower. Lets gather together and go and meet these people or File a legal case.
    CommentQuote