New Project by Victory.

After the grand success of Victory Crossroads and Victory ACE in Sec-143, Victory Projects is coming up with a new project In Indrapuram, Indrapuram Habitat Centre.

Please find below the details of IHC, Indrapuram Habitat Centre :

Project consist of Schools like Presidium and Mother's Pride.High end luxurious fully furnished Club Suites (Studio Apartment) with 7 star facilities.High End Retail Commercial Area of 5 lacs sq ft.7 star Club house with facilities like Swimming Pool, Gym, Cards Room etc. with Valet Parking.
At present we are launching Club Suites (Studio Apartment) with 12% ASSURED RETURN for 36 Months or Possession, whichever is earlier. A copy of the Price List & Payment Plan is attached below, for your reference.

Soft Launch Rates. Down Payment (DP) Plan - 7950/- psf Partial Down Payment (PDP) Plan - 8450/- psf Cheques would be in favor of "Victory Infratech Pvt Ltd".

Booking Amount Rs. 4 Lacs.

Highlights of the project:-

Fully furnished Studio Apartment Bank Guarantee with ICICI Bank. Assured Return of 12% for 36 months or Till Possession. 4 side open plot.
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No one interested.

What Do you people think.

This will be flop show by Victory.
    CommentQuote
  • What does "Bank Guarantee with ICICI Bank" mean ?
    CommentQuote
  • too expensive, pre-launch reate should not be more then 5500/-
    CommentQuote
  • Unless bupilder has really gone crazy, how does it make sense for a sociey at 8500 DP with atleast 3-4 years time for construction. Ven ats with ready to move in flat does not cost such rates
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,

I am an end-user and looking to buy a unit in either Victory Ace or Victory Crossroads(over budget now). I heard some very good reviews about victory in the past. But, recently while chatting with some brokers and some end-users at their site-office who were so furious, I came to know about some broken promises by Victory Management. Some of them are like:

a) Swimming Pool size which was half-Olympic size (as promised in brochure and BBA) has been considerably reduced. When I saw that, it looks like a bath-tub!!
    b) They had promised only 16% construction area, but later sold ground floors with private lawns, thus reducing open-area! While looking the site from nowhere it looking 84% as open area.
    c) The original number of flats in Crossroads society was around 220 which is now increased to 290-300+, so one can imagine what will happen in ACE!
    d) Initially they promised Some good branded ACs(DAIKIN/Hitachi) but now providing PANASONIC!!
    e) The Sanitary ware which I saw at their site office doesn’t look like a luxury, it looks like any low budget provision.

So, my worry is if they do not honour their Commitments, BBA and use sub-standard products in there First Project, what will they do in their recently launched projects like ACE, Habitat and Victory City!!

Seniors, please advice whether the builder can be trusted after making so many changes.

Mehnat ke kamayie lagani hai bhaijan par kisse Chor builder ke hato me nahi. So adive me. Also if there is any good project in sector 143 & 137 then please do let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • I have brought a flat in Victory CrossRoad, Noida Sector-143B. Builder "Victory Infratech Pvt Ltd", Is a big-big fraud. They are not following many things that was mentioned in there Brochures, BBA, Promotional videos, Verbal commitments etc.. From the Project Launch to Till date they have increased flat count from 225 to 290 by adding additional floors to project. Open area of project has been compromised on a big scale. They decreased size of Club House, Swimming Pool, etc. Also they are providing sub-standards amenities and materials in this project.

I strongly urge to all End User's that please do not Purchase any Flats with "Victory Infratech Pvt Ltd" Builder. They are Big Frauds.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiyo bohot hi fuddu developer hai. i knew amit gupta (sales director) personally. Achha banda hai behara. Puri team ke saath ise bhi nikal diya. Jo malik hai CMD Pramod Goel bohot hi kaan ka kaccha aadmi hai. inka ek or project aane wala tha sector 25 a main. Wave se FSI lene wale they. Pasie nai they to deal aadhe main hi scrap ho gayi, becharo ne bhoomi poojan bhi kar liya tha 3mahine pehle. Pehle keh rahe they ICICI se assured return hai IHC main. Ab inke assured return ke cheque bhi bounce hone shuru ho gaye hai. Bechare employees ki salary to de nai pa rahe. In short bohot hi zhandu company hai. Total fraud!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Accha ek or baat. Pehle launch ke time pe IHC main retail bech rahe they 50000 PSFT. Main sunke behosh ho gaya tha. Ek bhi nai bika. Ab rate 35000 kar diya hai. Bane banaye acche wale to 20000 main mil rhe hai. inhe 35000 main kon kharedega???

Abhi baat chal rahi hai ke lease guarentee denge 50 rupee ka.

Pagla gaye hai sale.

1 crore ki min investment pe
    CommentQuote
  • LO KAL LO BAAT!!!!
    Lag gaye logo ke paiso ki WAAT!!!

Bhaiyo Bauji Pramod Goel ke kehar ke neeche ab dono senior VP Sales bhi aa gaye kuch dino pehle. Mr. Aanand Goyal (Ex CRC) & Mr. Kirti Verma (Ex CRC) ko desh nikala.. I mean Company Nikala ki saza sunai gayi hai... Needless to day... Dono bechro ki koi galti nai thi... Bohot dino se kuch issue nai hui they. Babuji ko ye pasand nai aaya. To aaj ke liye bas itna hi entertainment... Intezar karte rahiye phir babuji ke kahar ka!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Investment plan of Victory projects - Need opinion

Hi,
    I have my own Builder floor apartment in Indirapuram and looking out for investing 10+ Lacs in property. Came across victory project investmnet plan in Indirapuram.

It claims to return 40% return in 2 year through an upfront payment of 14 Lac - converted to 19.6 Lac in 2 years - if we agree to exit the project after 2 yrs.

Pls comment on the overall reputation of builder and are such schemes viable?
    Builder is giving Post dated cheques - can he be trusted in this case ?
    CommentQuote
  • I am in the same boat as you.
    However I am a bit skeptical about putting my hard earned money because of the rates they are quoting which look at a very high side.
    Not sure about credibility about such offers, seems as a money collecting gimmick by the builder as noone to fund the construction.
    However I am not decided , will appreciate if someone can give a genuine advise.

Originally Posted by Amanpreet
    Hi,
    I have my own Builder floor apartment in Indirapuram and looking out for investing 10+ Lacs in property. Came across victory project investmnet plan in Indirapuram.

It claims to return 40% return in 2 year through an upfront payment of 14 Lac - converted to 19.6 Lac in 2 years - if we agree to exit the project after 2 yrs.

Pls comment on the overall reputation of builder and are such schemes viable?
    Builder is giving Post dated cheques - can he be trusted in this case ?
    CommentQuote
  • IHC seems to be developing well .. albeit slowly .. what are its prospects now ??
    Retail at 30K psf.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also thinking about investing in this project. I have two concerns :

1) Is the builder trustworthy ? 12% annual interest and 3 years till possession, is it too good to believe ?

2) What will be the market demand to sell a studio apartment 3-4 years from now ? I am not sure of the exit options

Looking for some advise.
    CommentQuote
  • What about investing in Westside pre leased shop
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about investing in Service Apartments? They are providing guaranteed lease for 72 years with starting rent of between 50k - 60k. Which investment option is best amongst virtual shop 40% roi in 2 years, Tata Westside leased shop 9 - 13% return over 15 years, Entertainment zone with 12% assured return or Service apartments with assured rent for 72 years.

Is it too big of a promise? Any advice on the same?
    CommentQuote