Corssings Republik was launched in mid of 2000 century, 2007 onwards a city envisaged as dream city world class amenities etc etc.

However in reality things are totally opposite from what it was promoted as, moreover the area used is grabbed from Dumping Ground and Many floors / towers are illegal as per GDA's last survey in May-Jun2012. Here are the insights of Crossings:

Fraud No 1. The near by land was purposed, Planned for Dumping Ground, however builder lobby used that barren land, and inspite of knwoing it is next to dumping ground have sold it to buyers. The builders known to this fact but always leid to buyers that no DG will come.
Fraud No 2. Ansal launched a project a step ahead and grabbed the some portion of land of Dumping Ground. The Allahabad High court (verdict Sept 2011)has already issued orders / verdict against it. where builders are told to pay fine.

Fraud No. 3. The builder lobby pushed/delayed the Dumping Ground construction by using illegal/unfair means. However the Honble Allahabad High Court verdict Sept 2011 clearly says that builders delayed the project of Dumping Ground, and found builders of crossings guilty for such acts and hefty fines has been imposed on builders.

Fraud No 4: The Crossings builders are so greedythat after selling a barren land, they also went on constructing Illegal FLOORs / Towers. There are several complaints made against it and came in media and print media. Most of the builders have issues with upper floors. Even after GDA drive last year Jun 2012, the construction of many builders have been stopped due to this issue. Builders even tried to grab what is shown to residents as green area with illegal towers.

Fraud No 5: Crossings map shows two side connectivity to NH24, however there is only one single narrow road which connects to NH24. the second shown in map has no clue, as the area is already been used by village population of dhundhera and houes/ shops are build over purposed road area. There is no clarity with anyone but all the builder show this as Road. (which exists no where in reality)

Fraud No 6: The golf course etc is shown as USP to lure buyers to CR, which is otherwise not surrounded by good gentry mostly slums, villages and across road big polluting industries. The services provided such a golf course etc comes at hefty price even for CR residents. However the thought of Dumping Ground coming right next to CR (construction of which has been on and off)
Fraud No 7: There is always a metro shown on the front gate of Crossings. though this kind of metro was planned long way back but than got cancelled/scrapped. And at present all the metros would be aorund 7 - 8 kms far from crossings. Builders still try to lure buyers.

There is a network of brokers and in past you can see the threads on IREF, which claims that DG has been shifted form CR, etc etc, whereas Sept 2011, the day when verdict came from Honble Allahbad High Court, which clarified that how strong case of GNN is in favour of DG. There are various IDs on IREF, which time to time claim things about CR, and about DG going 100% in past. So kindly check teh relaity as this whole nexeus is big.
At present the court case has Honble Supreme Court, the verdict will come sooner or later, and in favour of DG or against it. However this thread has been started with no bad intentions against Crossings but to highlight the issues/ majors frauds done by builders to the common man in crossings. Yes also to caution the new buyers to think, understand , and only than tak eany decisions.
Read more
Reply
234 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Cookie bhai. any affection to this particular project..?

    It is one of the best located project in CR after DG issue.:(
    CommentQuote
  • Hi!
    Probably we can wait till 26th feb.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir!
    Will it be a good bet to buy in April as I don't think so the prices will rise too much..
    Will I be able to get a good buy between 2 bhk 35-36 till 7th floor rtm by april at this price.
    CommentQuote
  • 16 posts deleted.


    GENERAL FORUM ETIQUETTE

    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times


    Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy
    Our Admins and moderators are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us


    Off Topic: Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.


    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/23095-how-to-avoid-a-suspension-ban?t=25257
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Moderators for protecting the dignity of forum
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Why so many flats in CR is still empty despite the fact that it has been RTM for more than 1 year?
    one such project is " panchsheel wellington".


    Cookie Bhaiya,
    I am looking for a property in CR.

    From the perspective of DG, can you please help in understanding that should I avoid only CR or also avoid Mahagum Mywoods, Gaur City 2, Aims Golf Town and such other numerous projects of NE, which are geographically more or less within the same radius?

    What makes you sure that it is a DG and not a SWMP? Are you aware of the difference between the two? If yes, please share with us the difference.

    The construction is on, but of what DG or SWMP? What makes you feel even before the courts have given their verdict that construction going on will not be stopped? Courts recently razed down a commercial of Mahagun Mascot in CR.

    If CR has to be avoided at all costs, why then a builder is preparing a huge piece of land for launching either a residential or a commercial project right on NH 24 almost bordering Mahagun Mascot? Even in spite of charitable people like you going hoarse after repeatedly shouting DG…DG, buyers are flocking to CR and lapping up the properties….why?

    I myself am unable to find a lower floor golf facing apartment neither in resale or from builder. Price quoted to me are around 4,000 and even at that rate I have still to settle down with a seller for a meeting. If you can help me here, please do.

    Before I seriously consider the views of a veteran member, I want to be sure that such is not a person whose brain is stuck in DG and simply throws around immature posts for time pass.

    Please add value with each post. There is no point in writing because its free!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    Cookie Bhaiya,
    I am looking for a property in CR.

    From the perspective of DG, can you please help in understanding that should I avoid only CR or also avoid Mahagum Mywoods, Gaur City 2, Aims Golf Town and such other numerous projects of NE, which are geographically more or less within the same radius?

    What makes you sure that it is a DG and not a SWMP? Are you aware of the difference between the two? If yes, please share with us the difference.

    The construction is on, but of what DG or SWMP? What makes you feel even before the courts have given their verdict that construction going on will not be stopped? Courts recently razed down a commercial of Mahagun Mascot in CR.

    If CR has to be avoided at all costs, why then a builder is preparing a huge piece of land for launching either a residential or a commercial project right on NH 24 almost bordering Mahagun Mascot? Even in spite of charitable people like you going hoarse after repeatedly shouting DG…DG, buyers are flocking to CR and lapping up the properties….why?

    I myself am unable to find a lower floor golf facing apartment neither in resale or from builder. Price quoted to me are around 4,000 and even at that rate I have still to settle down with a seller for a meeting. If you can help me here, please do.

    Before I seriously consider the views of a veteran member, I want to be sure that such is not a person whose brain is stuck in DG and simply throws around immature posts for time pass.

    Please add value with each post. There is no point in writing because its free!!


    How come you are sure that DG won't come? Don't go by someone words that SWMP will come and it will be closed one with no smell. This ground is meant for dumping ground on papers, HC has declared dumping ground. Now if someone say small DG or SWMP , it is up to you to think wisely with open mind.
    It is not about brain stuck in DG, it is a fact. When HC has clearly given verdict in favor of DG, then what the point of assumption that it won't come.
    Case is in SC and they never put stay on construction of DG. It is delayed but most probably it will come. In-spite of RTM, people are still very cautious in buying CR. do you think, they all are ignorant and only few people are very smart who are seeing this opportunity to buy cheap RTM.
    The problem is we knows all the facts and problems but still in open forums and in our friend circle, we shows All is Well just to justify to our friends that we could never we wrong. No one is stopping u to buy, but think about your money first rather than thinking your friends bought thr or some big builder like Mahagun Mascot is starting commercial. These big builder can skip later. I.e Gulshan in NE. ....but poor buyers have to stay here only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    Cookie Bhaiya,
    I am looking for a property in CR.

    From the perspective of DG, can you please help in understanding that should I avoid only CR or also avoid Mahagum Mywoods, Gaur City 2, Aims Golf Town and such other numerous projects of NE, which are geographically more or less within the same radius?

    What makes you sure that it is a DG and not a SWMP? Are you aware of the difference between the two? If yes, please share with us the difference.

    The construction is on, but of what DG or SWMP? What makes you feel even before the courts have given their verdict that construction going on will not be stopped? Courts recently razed down a commercial of Mahagun Mascot in CR.

    If CR has to be avoided at all costs, why then a builder is preparing a huge piece of land for launching either a residential or a commercial project right on NH 24 almost bordering Mahagun Mascot? Even in spite of charitable people like you going hoarse after repeatedly shouting DG…DG, buyers are flocking to CR and lapping up the properties….why?

    I myself am unable to find a lower floor golf facing apartment neither in resale or from builder. Price quoted to me are around 4,000 and even at that rate I have still to settle down with a seller for a meeting. If you can help me here, please do.

    Before I seriously consider the views of a veteran member, I want to be sure that such is not a person whose brain is stuck in DG and simply throws around immature posts for time pass.

    Please add value with each post. There is no point in writing because its free!!



    I don't know what brokers tell you.
    I have shared what I see.. even rental is very low.:bab (59):

    regarding the above statement, I can say you are pretty matured.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I don't know what brokers tell you.
    I have shared what I see.. even rental is very low.:bab (59):

    regarding the above statement, I can say you are pretty matured.


    Not a single question answered.

    Please give specific replies to points raised.

    I know you got a long un-controlled tongue, but I am keen to see your brains.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    Cookie Bhaiya,
    I am looking for a property in CR.

    From the perspective of DG, can you please help in understanding that should I avoid only CR or also avoid Mahagum Mywoods, Gaur City 2, Aims Golf Town and such other numerous projects of NE, which are geographically more or less within the same radius?

    I will try to provide simple and crisp answer, I guess if DG comes or SWMP comes, first is the visual effect (which means dust, garbage ugly locations in case of DG to be precise, rest in SWMP it will be different as claimed project will be covered hence less such visual torture) however I am not sure about efficiency of covered part , but yes visually will be slighthly better than open DG. Your first point is addressed, The projects directly facing the DG or SWMP will get effected more than any thing, be it paramount, Prateek, Mahangun or ansals . It can be controlled by taking flat away from purposed DG.SWMP Plant area, options would be GH Crossings , or saviour. Second point is sensory effect (nasal, eyes, etc) Foul smell will be within area of 1.5 to 3kms , hence NE projects will also get affacted by DG, however it can be around 1 Kms in case of SWMP (again depends on their work style) but yes, te trucks carrying garbage etc will be there always in both the cases.

    What makes you sure that it is a DG and not a SWMP? Are you aware of the difference between the two? If yes, please share with us the difference.

    The DG issue is discussed earlier too and my friends Hindustan and Cookie Bhai explaind it earlier too. DG was planned long way back and work was started before the greedy builders bought land and developed Crossings, the case had gone to High COurt which cleared its verdict that DG is the first in place and GNN should build it; the following are the zist of Verdict:
    1. DG planned for interest of larger society i.e. publick of ghaziabad
    2. DG planned long before and area was notified under it, no objections etc are obtained, even in public no one raised objections at that time. all the certificates obtained at tht point of time.
    3. Builders got the nearby land to buyers of crossings in form of society flats , however they themselves are aware of Dumping Ground. High Court verdict consider it as important point, its a FRAUD deed done by builders. A consipiracy done by builders against innocent buyers.
    4. In light of it, that some builders even sold the land of Dumping Ground itself to inncoent buyers, the High Court issued orders to the builders lobby that they should pay FINE, as builders delayed the sonstrcution of DumpingGround in the area. They builders as per court order also told that they pay the accelrated cost of Dumping ground as the cause of delay are the builders.
    5. The mater is in supreme court and Honble supreme court aslo DID NOT PUT STAY ORDERS on DG.
    6. GNN mayer want it to be DONE ASAP, as per GNN Garbage in city is big issues and they have spent crores of rupees , hence they are in complete favour of DG coming to CRossings area or its planned area of Dhundhera.
    7. Ministry of envirnment clearance is like a another 'lollipop' used bu brokers , as per Union LAw of INDIA , STATES have final authority to plan the things as per thier systems and powers. India works on system of deligations of powers e.g. panchayati raaj.... where the local area empowerment is stressed. Same way Every State has its own Enviornment boards , hence UP Pollution and neviroment board has aldery passed it long way back. Now point is how ministry of enviorment can do much here, you can ask any wise people, if the centre can do anything direct they would have had solved the issues of WATER between Karnata and Tamil Nadu. :bab (59): just an example, they can be directive boards but State has ultimate powers. Nuclear plant was purposed by Centre in TN but state finally resisted it , and lot of issues came up , so in nut shell STATE has more POWERS about STATE MATTRS.


    The construction is on, but of what DG or SWMP? What makes you feel even before the courts have given their verdict that construction going on will not be stopped? Courts recently razed down a commercial of Mahagun Mascot in CR.It clearly shows court views of honble court. usually decisions done by high court are given prefferances, the people cry here or misguide here, even CRMA, if the case has that much weightage they would have had got minumim STAY orders , which didnt even happen. considering that even a small jhuggi on roads gets stay orders and delay the process by years but here it Strongly Indicates the support is not much in favour of CR ..... secondly GNN and GDA also in favour of DG ...

    If CR has to be avoided at all costs, why then a builder is preparing a huge piece of land for launching either a residential or a commercial project right on NH 24 almost bordering Mahagun Mascot? Even in spite of charitable people like you going hoarse after repeatedly shouting DG…DG, buyers are flocking to CR and lapping up the properties….why?

    Very valid point, my answer would be, its builder who will sell and earn profit, you can ask the same to all unauthorized colony developers who sell plots at peanut rates .....or even n authorized builders , Ansals who sold land in G noida noted under WETLAND...(court case against it), Builders who sold land in Dwarka expressway (which itself is not with clear fate as lot of litigations) , builders sold land near army ammunation depot .g. bathinda , builders sold land in whole Noida Extension ( i m sure you must be aware of how whole thing done in illgeal manner) Builders sold apartments in Forest Land in faridabad surajkund area, as builders developed Saninik colony and Kanta Enclave (all illgeal) so builders can do what ever they want its you and me who need to understand these pros and cons


    I myself am unable to find a lower floor golf facing apartment neither in resale or from builder. Price quoted to me are around 4,000 and even at that rate I have still to settle down with a seller for a meeting. If you can help me here, please do.

    Before I seriously consider the views of a veteran member, I want to be sure that such is not a person whose brain is stuck in DG and simply throws around immature posts for time pass.

    Please add value with each post. There is no point in writing because its free!!

    Already low prices and low occupancy indicates people are aware of CR issues especially DG and others. moreover if its such a nice area than why not from Day one it got fame,the prices only jacked up and stablised once NE went under crisis.
    CommentQuote
  • Hindustan Bhai any thing or imp point I m missing here, pls highlight
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Not a single question answered.

    Please give specific replies to points raised.

    I know you got a long un-controlled tongue, but I am keen to see your brains.


    heard about YEA?
    there also Projects are sold out..

    sorry I don't like to write essays since my school days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Hindustan Bhai any thing or imp point I m missing here, pls highlight


    Sepulchar bro, You have covered everything and with each and every point listed, it shows the kind of research done by you. :)

    Most of time, I want to avoid CR thread where people immediately gets personal if you say anything against CR.
    This is the only thread people where residents with so many issues, always try to hide them and show a happy face to new buyers to trap more of them so make their case strong.
    Earlier they were saying, DG can never come. When DG construction started, they are saying, it is small one or SWMP. And this moment, most of investors are already exited from CR and now innocent/Ignorant end users are left. It is hard for them to accept in front of their office colleagues , relatives or friend circle. so they are showing happy face to everyone and saying this is best.
    Most people just jump the thread with 2 liners to show their frustration but no logic behind their fact.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Sepulchar bro, You have covered everything and with each and every point listed, it shows the kind of research done by you. :)

    Most of time, I want to avoid CR thread where people immediately gets personal if you say anything against CR.
    This is the only thread people where residents with so many issues, always try to hide them and show a happy face to new buyers to trap more of them so make their case strong.
    Earlier they were saying, DG can never come. When DG construction started, they are saying, it is small one or SWMP. And this moment, most of investors are already exited from CR and now innocent/Ignorant end users are left. It is hard for them to accept in front of their office colleagues , relatives or friend circle. so they are showing happy face to everyone and saying this is best.
    Most people just jump the thread with 2 liners to show their frustration but no logic behind their fact.


    Thanks Hindustan and I salute people like you on Forum , who stood to fight against lies and tries to show real picture. I myself has experinced the same bashing the moment you raise any of the issues of Crossings.

    You show pictures of Golf Course , CR guys happy, but the moment you said major portion of purposed Golf Course is under litigation , they will start abusing you , and thats too without logic , they may come up with some out of the world comparisons e.g. GF or Kundl doesnt have Golf Course ....in CR we have it :bab (59):

    Though they always refrain from telling that its so expensive that middle class (as per the CR guys comment only middle class gentry in CR) cannot afford it..... I can understand people like us cannot afford to pay lacs of rupees for just access to Golf Course.

    If you move a step ahead that Golf Course and Societies are adjucent to functional Sewerage Treatment Plant ...... 'thats all after reading this they will blast you left centre right'

    I totally agree with fact you mentioned , with most of the controversies, issues, and DG like ghosts CR guys always tries to pose a different face 'that CR is world class city and they only show that Galleria portion as symbole of CR.

    needless to say the claims made always are not so true, I guess CNG pump is build but not operational yet same is the issue with various other things. Someone mentioned that most of shops are occupied by gujjar guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Just came across the pleas of the residents of Crossings , paying high electric bills, and cheat is mentioned done by Crossing builders. Its found on internet portal (2012 News)
    http://mascotrwa..in/2012/05/re-rwa-mascot710-aall-is-certainly-not.html

    Re: AALL is certainly NOT well with our Power Meters
    Dear All,

    Apart from these manipulations in metering system in place, there is huge power cut, as yesterday in the night there was around 4 hour power cut from 10.00 P.M. - 2.0 A.M. this is happening at very frequently where there was no power cut in any other place surrounding Crossing Republic. I means there is an intentional power shut down by either CR infra or mahagun especially for crossing republic. We need to take up with Mahagun and CSK.

    I also agree with gurpreet that meter shows red light at least for 2-3 min while restoring from backup to the mains.

    I feel we need a propoer check up of meters by third party.

    Regards,
    A Kumar B
    Vxxxxxx

    On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:54 PM, G@gmail.com> wrote:
    Don't worry, as for matter of fact here I am myself B.Tech Electrical, though not actively involved in the trade any longer.

    Thanks.


    On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:59 PM, RAJ R RAJU a@gmail.com> wrote:
    Dear Gurpreet,

    Thanks a lot for doing such kind of R&D. Although I am not a Electrical Engineer but I came to know how CSK/Mahagun us cheating us. We will surely discuss on this matter on coming GBM and then with CSK/Mahagun. I am requesting you to please come and join the GBM on coming Sunday so that the residents will be aware.

    Regards,
    Rxxxxxx


    On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:52 PM, G Singh wrote:
    All fellow Mascotians,

    Further to my earlier mail regarding false metering by CSK on KVAH in place of KWH, today I have found on more serous anomaly with the same energy meter!

    Foxed by my constantly rising energy bills ever since I have moved out to Mascot, I am constantly doing testing and research with the digital meter being provided by Mahagun and respective billing/tariff plan in it. And I have already brought below points in front of the group earlier as:

    The Rs 100 which is being taken as part of monthly fixed charges per KVA of power backup was not being accommodated; this has been taken care now(as of 1st April) as now first 8 units of power backup are not charged i.e. (8*12=96), but still 4 Rs are not accounted for!

    Whenever normal power is restored back from backup power, the meter still remains on power backup for atleast 2 mins! So by the frequency at which we are facing power cuts this again accounts for some extra bucks being charged to us. May not be significant amount on individual basis but collectively it would be again handsome amount going into CSK pocket!

    Anyone can confirm this by monitoring the digital unit installed in your flat, I am sure you all would see Red LED still glowing, when normal power back was restored ranging from 2-3 minutes and after that only it will go off.

    The KVAH billing in place of KWH as per my mail yesterday. Again you all can verify and would agree to my findings. At any point of time especially when appliances like Tubelights, Washing machine, Refrigerator/AC compressor etc are On, simply press the Digit '1' on the keypad of your meter unit(installed in the flat). It would display:

    On 1st Press it would display: Days Left
    On 2nd Press it would display: KWH being consumed currently
    On 3rd Press it would display: KVAH being consumed currently
    On 4th Press it would display: Current Load Rate (i.e. current per hour charges)

    Ideally the readings you get in point 2 and 3 above should be identical, however technically due to inductive nature of the appliances mentioned above you are bound to see difference in the two readings, i.e. the KVAH reading(in point 3) could be actually higher by upto double than that of KWH reading! So bigger the difference, bigger chunk of your money you are paying is being pocketed by CSK illegally.

    Last but not the least today morning I did another test, I switched each and every appliance of my home even unplugged them(to remove any doubt) even devices as small as video door phone, chargers etc were also unplugged, and repeated above 4 steps to take readings. The KWH and KVAH readings were 0.00 as expected however to my horror and surprise the 4th reading showed me the meter is still charging me 0.06 Rs/hour!!

    How could that be possible I rechecked each and every appliance and verified that all were not connected to mains at all, still I am being charged???

    Unable to find any reason, I switched off my mains MCB from the MCB box, so that means even any of the devices was still left accidentally earlier everything is switched off now. So again I checked the meter readings and again The KWH and KVAH readings were 0.00 as expected however to my utter shock the 4th reading still showed me the meter is still charging me 0.06 Rs/hour!!

    So this forced me to conclude that no matter what I am being constantly robbed of my hard earned money at the rate of 0.06 Rs/hour, and this amounts to 0.06*24*365=525.6 Rs annually!! So guys the even though the amount 0.06 seems very tiny but imagine at the rate of 525 Rs per flat per year, how much money CSK would pocket illegally!! So unless I am being robbed of electricity between wiring from main meter shaft near lift and my MCB box, I don't find any reason why such kind of amount is being constantly debited from my prepaid account.



    Hence I would appreciate if everyone could verify about the facts so that MRWA could take up this matter with CSK/Mahagun with hard data to prove our point.
    Anyway I am going to confront Mr. Upendra with my findings by if not tomorrow by Saturday and would ask them to get my meter checked and provide answers to my findings.



    PS: Dxxxxx, my finding in point 4 above could be the reason for huge amounts being constantly reduced from your prepaid balance in case, as you never know in your case this constantly depleting amount could be higher!


    Till then, Cheers,

    Gxxxxxxxt Singh> wrote:
    Dear Gurpreet,

    Thanks a lot for doing such kind of R&D. Although I am not a Electrical Engineer but I came to know how CSK/Mahagun us cheating us. We will surely discuss on this matter on coming GBM and then with CSK/Mahagun. I am requesting you to please come and join the GBM on coming Sunday so that the residents will be aware.

    Regards,
    Rxxxxxx


    On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:52 PM, G Singh wrote:
    All fellow Mascotians,

    Further to my earlier mail regarding false metering by CSK on KVAH in place of KWH, today I have found on more serous anomaly with the same energy meter!

    Foxed by my constantly rising energy bills ever since I have moved out to Mascot, I am constantly doing testing and research with the digital meter being provided by Mahagun and respective billing/tariff plan in it. And I have already brought below points in front of the group earlier as:

    The Rs 100 which is being taken as part of monthly fixed charges per KVA of power backup was not being accommodated; this has been taken care now(as of 1st April) as now first 8 units of power backup are not charged i.e. (8*12=96), but still 4 Rs are not accounted for!

    Whenever normal power is restored back from backup power, the meter still remains on power backup for atleast 2 mins! So by the frequency at which we are facing power cuts this again accounts for some extra bucks being charged to us. May not be significant amount on individual basis but collectively it would be again handsome amount going into CSK pocket!

    Anyone can confirm this by monitoring the digital unit installed in your flat, I am sure you all would see Red LED still glowing, when normal power back was restored ranging from 2-3 minutes and after that only it will go off.

    The KVAH billing in place of KWH as per my mail yesterday. Again you all can verify and would agree to my findings. At any point of time especially when appliances like Tubelights, Washing machine, Refrigerator/AC compressor etc are On, simply press the Digit '1' on the keypad of your meter unit(installed in the flat). It would display:

    On 1st Press it would display: Days Left
    On 2nd Press it would display: KWH being consumed currently
    On 3rd Press it would display: KVAH being consumed currently
    On 4th Press it would display: Current Load Rate (i.e. current per hour charges)

    Ideally the readings you get in point 2 and 3 above should be identical, however technically due to inductive nature of the appliances mentioned above you are bound to see difference in the two readings, i.e. the KVAH reading(in point 3) could be actually higher by upto double than that of KWH reading! So bigger the difference, bigger chunk of your money you are paying is being pocketed by CSK illegally.

    Last but not the least today morning I did another test, I switched each and every appliance of my home even unplugged them(to remove any doubt) even devices as small as video door phone, chargers etc were also unplugged, and repeated above 4 steps to take readings. The KWH and KVAH readings were 0.00 as expected however to my horror and surprise the 4th reading showed me the meter is still charging me 0.06 Rs/hour!!

    How could that be possible I rechecked each and every appliance and verified that all were not connected to mains at all, still I am being charged???

    Unable to find any reason, I switched off my mains MCB from the MCB box, so that means even any of the devices was still left accidentally earlier everything is switched off now. So again I checked the meter readings and again The KWH and KVAH readings were 0.00 as expected however to my utter shock the 4th reading still showed me the meter is still charging me 0.06 Rs/hour!!

    So this forced me to conclude that no matter what I am being constantly robbed of my hard earned money at the rate of 0.06 Rs/hour, and this amounts to 0.06*24*365=525.6 Rs annually!! So guys the even though the amount 0.06 seems very tiny but imagine at the rate of 525 Rs per flat per year, how much money CSK would pocket illegally!! So unless I am being robbed of electricity between wiring from main meter shaft near lift and my MCB box, I don't find any reason why such kind of amount is being constantly debited from my prepaid account.



    Hence I would appreciate if everyone could verify about the facts so that MRWA could take up this matter with CSK/Mahagun with hard data to prove our point.
    Anyway I am going to confront Mr. Upendra with my findings by if not tomorrow by Saturday and would ask them to get my meter checked and provide answers to my findings.



    PS: Dxxxxx, my finding in point 4 above could be the reason for huge amounts being constantly reduced from your prepaid balance in case, as you never know in your case this constantly depleting amount could be higher!


    Till then, Cheers,

    Gxxxxxxxt Singh
    CommentQuote