Dear Friends,
I am looking to buy a 3BHK flat for end use in either ghaziabad or Nodia(sec 62, sec-50) RTM. After exploring various options in Indirapuram such as Assoctech, Krishna Apra, GC grand, Exotica Elegance I tried my hand at sec-62 Shaktikunj, shivkala . My budget is Rs 90 lakhs max (all inclusive)
I would kindly request the senior as well as other fellow members to suggest me suitable option in a decent society and a nice and educated gentry in any of the above areas.
So far I am confused whether it should be Noida or Ghaziabad.

I shall be highly obliged for your precious time and comments.
Read more
Reply
103 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Property

    I think Noida is better to live rather than Indirapuram because it is too conjugated area.
    CommentQuote
  • Go for Indrapuram which is a free hold property , Also Metro work will also be starting this year.
    CommentQuote
  • Could you please suggest me some decent socities in my budget in both the places? Also, the tentative prices..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khte2001
    Could you please suggest me some decent socities in my budget in both the places? Also, the tentative prices..


    kuch khud bhi kar lo bhai.. IREF for flipkart mat banao
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Noida or Ghaziabad(Indirapuram, Vaishali)

    Originally Posted by khte2001
    Dear Friends,
    I am looking to buy a 3BHK flat for end use in either ghaziabad or Nodia(sec 62, sec-50) RTM. After exploring various options in Indirapuram such as Assoctech, Krishna Apra, GC grand, Exotica Elegance I tried my hand at sec-62 Shaktikunj, shivkala . My budget is Rs 90 lakhs max (all inclusive)
    I would kindly request the senior as well as other fellow members to suggest me suitable option in a decent society and a nice and educated gentry in any of the above areas.
    So far I am confused whether it should be Noida or Ghaziabad.

    I shall be highly obliged for your precious time and comments.


    At 90 lakhs budget, you can check Jaypee Green Klassic 3bhk duplex. It would cost you around 60 and possession within 1.5 years. In fact at 90, you may find a deal for the 4bhk duplex as well. Good project and you get duplex style living. You can also check Jaypee Pavillion Court. Possession can happen any moment. Good golf facing units and furnished flats around that range. Also, there is a 3C project which has been completed. All of them are in noida expressway. A much better planned location as per me. You have a good budget and there are many more options that you have.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • If you are comparing, Indirapuram with Noida sec-62.........Noida any sector is better than Ghaziabad.......... There are just too many issues of daily life in indirapuram, related electricity and water. Then Indirapuram is too densely populated.

    I was wondering, why don't you see RTM in NOIDA sec-7x. In budget and good location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78
    At 90 lakhs budget, you can check Jaypee Green Klassic 3bhk duplex. It would cost you around 60 and possession within 1.5 years. In fact at 90, you may find a deal for the 4bhk duplex as well. Good project and you get duplex style living. You can also check Jaypee Pavillion Court. Possession can happen any moment. Good golf facing units and furnished flats around that range. Also, there is a 3C project which has been completed. All of them are in noida expressway. A much better planned location as per me. You have a good budget and there are many more options that you have.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2


    Exprees way is the best location.......but don't go for Jaypee, you would have to wait many years for posession. I'm very much sure no posession in 1.5 yrs in Wish Town.
    CommentQuote
  • Is the 3C project RTM?? what is the price. Could you also suggest some good broker as you know there are many actiing as brokers but not all of them are reliable, you know.



    Originally Posted by mpandey78
    At 90 lakhs budget, you can check Jaypee Green Klassic 3bhk duplex. It would cost you around 60 and possession within 1.5 years. In fact at 90, you may find a deal for the 4bhk duplex as well. Good project and you get duplex style living. You can also check Jaypee Pavillion Court. Possession can happen any moment. Good golf facing units and furnished flats around that range. Also, there is a 3C project which has been completed. All of them are in noida expressway. A much better planned location as per me. You have a good budget and there are many more options that you have.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • I am not able to understand which sector is called 7x...could you please help?? also, is it close to any Metro or any other public transport??
    What all projects are available there??
    Any relaible broker please..


    Originally Posted by Masque
    If you are comparing, Indirapuram with Noida sec-62.........Noida any sector is better than Ghaziabad.......... There are just too many issues of daily life in indirapuram, related electricity and water. Then Indirapuram is too densely populated.

    I was wondering, why don't you see RTM in NOIDA sec-7x. In budget and good location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khte2001
    I am not able to understand which sector is called 7x...could you please help?? also, is it close to any Metro or any other public transport??
    What all projects are available there??
    Any relaible broker please..



    7x means Noida : Sec 73 / Sec 74 / 75 / 76 / 77 / 78 and planned for launch - Sec 79

    You can contact Builder office directly and you should be able to get decent offering.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks sunilbhai..
    Is any of these projects RTM??

    Originally Posted by sunilbhai
    7x means Noida : Sec 73 / Sec 74 / 75 / 76 / 77 / 78 and planned for launch - Sec 79

    You can contact Builder office directly and you should be able to get decent offering.
    CommentQuote
  • Not very sure,

    Many of them at stage of 75% like

    Prateek Wisteria
    Nimbus Hyde Park
    Amrapali Silicon City
    Helios Sunshine
    Aditya Celebrity Homes

    You can find more details at following thread.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/24154-property-rate-forecast-in-sector-76-77-78?t=26228
    CommentQuote
  • Could you also comment about 3c projects. will it be worth investing in these projects??

    Originally Posted by sunilbhai
    Not very sure,

    Many of them at stage of 75% like

    Prateek Wisteria
    Nimbus Hyde Park
    Amrapali Silicon City
    Helios Sunshine
    Aditya Celebrity Homes

    You can find more details at following thread.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/24154-property-rate-forecast-in-sector-76-77-78?t=26228
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khte2001
    Dear Friends,
    I am looking to buy a 3BHK flat for end use in either ghaziabad or Nodia(sec 62, sec-50) RTM. After exploring various options in Indirapuram such as Assoctech, Krishna Apra, GC grand, Exotica Elegance I tried my hand at sec-62 Shaktikunj, shivkala . My budget is Rs 90 lakhs max (all inclusive)
    I would kindly request the senior as well as other fellow members to suggest me suitable option in a decent society and a nice and educated gentry in any of the above areas.
    So far I am confused whether it should be Noida or Ghaziabad.

    I shall be highly obliged for your precious time and comments.


    U will get 1415 sq ft 3 bhk in Indirapuram and location of Krishna Apra is undoubtedly best in Indirapuram
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khte2001
    Could you also comment about 3c projects. will it be worth investing in these projects??


    3c lotus panache and boulevard is a good buy. both are at good location. builder is considered quite good.
    CommentQuote