Indirapurum Price trend for 2013-14

Last updated: April 6 2013
15 | Posts
2040 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indirapurum Price trend for 2013-14

I am looking for a 3 bhk flat in Indirapurum for self living. I am not in India currently and will be back by Mar 2014. My concern is , should I wait to buy the flat till the time I came back or there is price increase expected in Indirapurum by 2014. I am getting mixed opinions. as per some, metro is coming to Indirapurum next year. So price can go high. but then, there is also an opinion that price are already decreasing in delhi so will be in Indirapurum also.

Please advise as I am really frustrated for finding a good genuine deal, without being in India

Re : Indirapurum Price trend for 2013-14

Originally posted by sameerkum View Post
    I am looking for a 3 bhk flat in Indirapurum for self living. I am not in India currently and will be back by Mar 2014. My concern is , should I wait to buy the flat till the time I came back or there is price increase expected in Indirapurum by 2014. I am getting mixed opinions. as per some, metro is coming to Indirapurum next year. So price can go high. but then, there is also an opinion that price are already decreasing in delhi so will be in Indirapurum also.

Please advise as I am really frustrated for finding a good genuine deal, without being in India
    I will suggest you to wait as Real Estate market is stagnant in NCR and its better to come here and make a choice after seeing all the options.. Regarding metro IP prices are not that low that its gonna rise, in case any rise happens that will be max 5% that too for premium societies like ATS, Krishna Apra and Orange Province

Comment

I have a different opinion.

IMHO; rates for good IP projects like ATS, Krishna Apra, OC, & Shipra Srishti in mid-2014 will be between 7-9K PSF (range is wide due to quality variations).

IP cannot be compared to Delhi. Delhi prices are retreating due to less probability of Congress sarkar in 2014 General Elections. IP is end-user driven with zero land-bank left and with gradual improvement in civic amenities planned throughout 2013-14 viz. STP, more underpasses, start of Metro work, start of Model Town clover-leaf, etc.

HTH,
      -v

Comment

IP prices are not going to come down .as it is not very much investor driven .. If you intend to buy for end use then you can buy now .

If you are planning to buy from the investment point of view, the rates may not increase too much ..

Comment

@pappupager .. what makes Krishna Apra a Premium Society ??

Comment

Prices are stagnant and would continue to remain so for Indirapuram. I do not foresee any major surprises atleast in next one year or so.
            we have already heard so many times about sector 62 metro to benefit IP and the NH24 widening drive but nothing would change until these are implemented and end users start to benefit.
            There is plenty of supply in adjoining Noida sectors at cheaper pricing (under construction flats in 7X and on Xway as well). People planning to use it in future would prefer those options due to Noida tag and proximity to work areas.

Comment

Originally posted by RealTechNcr View Post
              @pappupager .. what makes Krishna Apra a Premium Society ??
              Krishna apra is a very well maintained society compared to other societies of Indirapuram if you go by year by year trend there has been no depreciation in amenities and service in society. Society has grown well over the years,moreover the location...3 side open society, all amenities nearby,easily approachable from highway, gentry crowd... what else you need mate

Comment

Ees IREF ke dostoan ke kaaran main ne bahut bus miss kar di hai.
                Do saal se rates niche girne ka iinteezaaaar kar hi raha huin ---
                Sala Rate 40% se jyada badh gaye.

Bhala ho dost log aapka.

Agar doob bhi gaya RE to kya hoga???????

Maja to brokers/financers uthayeinge --- Na ki real users.

Comment

Price will depend on two things.
                  1.) Demand & Supply: How many ATS Advantage like GH are coming in IP? If answer is none than ATS will always be demanding premium.
                  2.) Cost of capital: interest rates in India is 10% (approx).

if you buy a ATS Unit(2140) at the start of this year (lets say with BSP 5100). you have to pay approx 1.25 cr including rego. if you sale it at the end of year below 5850 or end of next year below 7050. you are going to loose money.

People who is professing that price will come down are living in foolish dream. In India only those people buy homes who have the money(good savings). Very different then the western world.
                  Last edited April 5 2013, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Its same situation everywhere...you get loan based on current income in every country. US housing debacle happened as people were not able to service loans when rates increased and their EMI increased manifolds. India is no different. Here most of the people buying houses to sell after 40%payment or by next year. See the questions people post here...how much money I will make by 2014? When rates are increasing? Its all investor driven market who want to make money after giving 30-40% or 10-15lakh payment.

Now imagine, NE and others places doesn't open for resale for next 3-5years and everyone have to pay builders and required to take loan to pay installments. So half of these people will default as people don't have full money to give to builders or are not eligible to take loans for 2houses they bought after giving 5-10lakh only. Builders will not allow resale as most of the people are investors and waiting to exit. Builder have to sell his inventory so no resale. Its bubble waiting for trigger to burst and we should not compare with 2008 period. Apt prices will never go to level where you can only pay for interest like London. You need 1.2lakh credit after taxes in bank account/pm to afford 50lakh house and how people can really have that kind salary in India.

Originally posted by InvestGuru View Post
                    Price will depend on two things.
                    1.) Demand & Supply: How many ATS Advantage like GH are coming in IP? If answer is none than ATS will always be demanding premium.
                    2.) Cost of capital: interest rates in India is 10% (approx).

if you buy a ATS Unit(2140) at the start of this year (lets say with BSP 5100). you have to pay approx 1.25 cr including rego. if you sale it at the end of year below 5850 or end of next year below 7050. you are going to loose money.

People who is professing that price will come down are living in foolish dream. In India only those people buy homes who have the money(good savings). Very different then the western world.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X