Last updated: August 17 2017
132 | Posts
15573 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krishna Aprameya, Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Hi,

I am making plan to buy 2BHK Krishna Aprameya Enclave.
    Can anybody suggest me should I go for this deal?
    Is this project approved by GDA? I already asked builder for the same but as per them, it is approved.
    About builder, they have constructed low rise flats in Ghaziabad and this is first high rise building. They are doing 3 project there as below:
    Aprameya residency
    Aprameya Enclave
    Aprameya Garden
    Please suggest.
    Last edited July 4 2017, 01:14 PM.

Re : Krishna Aprameya, Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

Any update on this, please/

Comment

Suggest you visit the site office for the project and some of the completed projects. The builder has an under construction project - Aprameya Residency on NH 58 infront of Ajnara Integrity. As per my understanding, the GDA approval has not been received as of today.

Comment

Kag

I suggest not to buy the flat in KAG right now as they don't have any approval. I had also booked a flat around 8 months back but am trying to get my money back. Why dont you try Wave city.

Comment

Hi all,
          I really need a help. I have booked a 3bhk flat in Rajnagar extension in Aparmeya Residency Project. currently this is under construction. It supposed to have three towers ganga,Yamuna,saraswati. I booked in Yamuna last year In July,I also paid them 75% amount of the flat.I bought it for 2250 /-persqt.But still the construction has not started.I wonder the builder has the permission for constructing the other two towers.when i call them they say in another two months they gona start the constructions.This irregularity freaking me out.Please guys let me know if they have got the GDA permission or not.ALso suggest me the solution if i want to cancel and get back the money.. Please guys need help.

Thanks,

Comment

Raj Nagar Extension- Krishna Apramaya Enclave

Builder has no approval for Krishna Apramaya Enclave , also residency project is not delivered , Even two towers are not started .

Please think ,Krishna enclave is 6 years plan. Year 2020

Comment

Builder has no approval for Krishna Apramaya Enclave , also residency project is not delivered , Even two towers are not started . pls avoid.

Comment

Raj nagar Extention Krishna Apramaya Enclave

Builder has no approval for Krishna Apramaya Enclave , also residency project is not delivered , Even two towers are not started .

Please think ,Krishna enclave is 6 years plan.

Originally posted by Real Guru View Post

Please think ,Krishna enclave is 6 years plan. Year 2020

Comment

Hi Abhi3110,

Did you book a flat in Aprameya Residency or Aprameya Enclave? How much money is stuck with the builder and what is the builder saying for returning the money? Any timeline given for the booking?

Your information will be extremely helpful for other forum members to avoid getting their money siphoned by the builder.

Regards,

Originally posted by abhi3110 View Post
                  I suggest not to buy the flat in KAG right now as they don't have any approval. I had also booked a flat around 8 months back but am trying to get my money back. Why dont you try Wave city.

Comment

Hello cooldurga,

It must be a painful situation where your money is stuck with the builder. Not much details are provided in your post to provide an informed opinion.

1) You much have a copy of builder-buyer agreement. What is the timeline that the builder has committed to deliver the project? Do you see there is sufficient time left (1.5yrs -2yrs) to build and deliver the remaining two towers?

2) You have the legal right to review necessary approval documents required to build the tower in question. I suggest you visit the corporate office of the builder to verify all necessary documents.

3) I would also suggest you visit the GDA office and seek information if the builder has the approval to build the towers.

Based on the input and information received, you should be able to make the right decision. Many a times small builders face cash crunch and thus their projects either get delayed or are scrapped.

Regards,

Originally posted by cooldurga View Post
                    Hi all,
                    I really need a help. I have booked a 3bhk flat in Rajnagar extension in Aparmeya Residency Project. currently this is under construction. It supposed to have three towers ganga,Yamuna,saraswati. I booked in Yamuna last year In July,I also paid them 75% amount of the flat.I bought it for 2250 /-persqt.But still the construction has not started.I wonder the builder has the permission for constructing the other two towers.when i call them they say in another two months they gona start the constructions.This irregularity freaking me out.Please guys let me know if they have got the GDA permission or not.ALso suggest me the solution if i want to cancel and get back the money.. Please guys need help.

Thanks,

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X