Hello Friends,

I need advice ...we are planning to sell ur 3bhk flat ..is it right time to sell or shld wait for rate increase? ...

I we sold then we will purschase flat somewhere else ...like noida or indrapuram... which is better btw too in respect of ready to movein...

Many flats coming to noida , after two year lot of rush on sector 62 61 red light ...roads never change...

So totally confused on that ...pls suggest
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Rhythm2012
    Hello Friends,

I need advice ...we are planning to sell ur 3bhk flat ..is it right time to sell or shld wait for rate increase? ...

I we sold then we will purschase flat somewhere else ...like noida or indrapuram... which is better btw too in respect of ready to movein...

Many flats coming to noida , after two year lot of rush on sector 62 61 red light ...roads never change...

As per my knowledge you should wait till Supreme Court gives final Decision on 30th April Hearing for DG Case. If that comes in favor of crossings which is likely to happen, then the rates will definitely get a boost up. Also if the connectivity improves in 4-6 months of time from now that will add some appreciation in the rates in CR. Also when the Panchsheel Square and Orbit plaza becomes operational by End of the Year 2013 , the rates may see an increase.

These are statistics and lot depends on time. Selling 3BHK in Crossing can yield you a 2BHK in Indirapuram. Though societies in Indirapuram has become 5 years old. CR has come up in recent times so do check the quality of construction as well.
    CommentQuote
  • If you have bought for residential purpose - Agar jagah se dukhi ho to bech do. Agar sukhi reh rahe ho to bech k nayi jagah ka tension kyu lena + RTM at Noida / Indrapuram will almost be 2 times your current selling price in CR - Naye apartment ka size half ho jayega.

If you have bought for investment - CR has already appreciated 50%+ in last 1.5-2 years (Rs 2000 psf to now Rs 3000+ psf). You should definitely evaluate options in under construction NE / RTM RNE at 3000 psf. Unsure about the pending SC decision in NE though.

Originally Posted by Rhythm2012
    Hello Friends,

CommentQuote