Hi Everyone,

I need a suggestion on buying a property in NOida or gaziabad. I am looking for a flat with a maximum cost of 35 laks, size does not matter much, as we are just a couple. i am getting few deals in vaishali in GDA flats. Quality of flats and gentry in these are not that good thus i am not sure to buy it.
Currently we are staying in noida and paying a monthly rent of 17,000Rs.
Our mothly saving is approx 30k permonth with almost 4-5 laks cash in hand.

Should we wait for some time and save some money before buying a good deal or should i buy whatever I am getting???

Please guide.
Read more
55 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by NoidaTechie
    Hi Everyone,

I need a suggestion on buying a property in NOida or gaziabad. I am looking for a flat with a maximum cost of 35 laks, size does not matter much, as we are just a couple. i am getting few deals in vaishali in GDA flats. Quality of flats and gentry in these are not that good thus i am not sure to buy it.
    Currently we are staying in noida and paying a monthly rent of 17,000Rs.
    Our mothly saving is approx 30k permonth with almost 4-5 laks cash in hand.

Should we wait for some time and save some money before buying a good deal or should i buy whatever I am getting???

Please guide.

1. Buy ASAP, no use of spending rent. Buy unit as per your requirement but keep loan part as low as possible.
    2. Gentry in whole NCR is same, local residents are almost nill, only people from other states have migrated into these areas. Above all its personal liking/disliking. One person migrated from UP now settled in Goo-gaon hates another person migrated from UP and now settled in Ghaziabad :bab (59):
    3. You can't get a suitable option in Vaishali/IP in 35 lakhs
    4. Now in case you want RTM then go to RNE or want to wait for 2-3 or more years and want to stay in Noida then go for under construction units in GNW.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• After going through this thread.... you will be completely confused!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • 35 L flat and having only 5L cash in hand ( very less). As per my experience you should have at least 20-25% cash in hand. As you need to pay 3% tax and then 6-7% registry charges & some amount for emergency backup.
    Otherwise you need to take personal loan for extra expenditure, which is not advisable.
    So with this amount go for 30L property or increase your cash amount.

Good Night !!
    CommentQuote
  • haha...right...and confusion itna badh jayega going through the thread that u will book a flat for urself asap....

Originally Posted by sscorpio
    After going through this thread.... you will be completely confused!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    1. Buy ASAP, no use of spending rent. Buy unit as per your requirement but keep loan part as low as possible.

2. Gentry in whole NCR is same, local residents are almost nill, only people from other states have migrated into these areas. Above all its personal liking/disliking. One person migrated from UP now settled in Goo-gaon hates another person migrated from UP and now settled in Ghaziabad :bab (59):
    3. You can't get a suitable option in Vaishali/IP in 35 lakhs
    4. Now in case you want RTM then go to RNE or want to wait for 2-3 or more years and want to stay in Noida then go for under construction units in GNW.

Dear Kaamdev,
    Thanks for the reply.

I am getting a 1bhk 500sqft. in vaishali in my budget.Size wise this flat is ok for us for next 6-7 years but Problem is the GDA condition of the flat.

Can't got to RNE as i work in Gurgaon and my wife works in Gr. noida.:(

Whether greater noida will be Ok, My office CAB comes there. And is there any property available in my budget.

Please reply.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    haha...right...and confusion itna badh jayega going through the thread that u will book a flat for urself asap....

Abhishek ji,
    Thread pahle hi padh lia tha, aur confusion itna ho gaya ki kuch bhi book karne ka man nahi kar rha.:bab (59):
    Should I wait and watch for next 1-2 years?
    CommentQuote
    Dear Kaamdev,
    Thanks for the reply.

I am getting a 1bhk 500sqft. in vaishali in my budget.Size wise this flat is ok for us for next 6-7 years but Problem is the GDA condition of the flat.

Can't got to RNE as i work in Gurgaon and my wife works in Gr. noida.:(

Whether greater noida will be Ok, My office CAB comes there. And is there any property available in my budget.

Please reply.

Regards

Bhai

Don't go for GDA 1 BHK Flats in 35 lacs. 1 BHK builder floor iis better than GDA.
    Please have a look at sector-chi-V in Greater Noida, where you can get RTM and near RTM 2 bhk(1000 sqft) flat in 33-35 lacs.

You can also try 1 BHK Greater Noida authority flats in Sector-PI that is 40 sqmt flat would cost you 20 lac but little better than GDA construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Depends upon ur requirements buddy...budget is not the only criteria to pick conclusions based on a thread...however if ur willing to settle down in a 500-600 sq ft flat for next 6-7 yrs spending 35 lacs it seems to me that ur planning to buy a flat just for the sake of buying...coz there seem to be no requirements from ur end...u just want to buy a flat...however ur rental of 17k is still at a higher side considering that u hv no issues settling down in a 550 sq ft unit...

i wud suggest live in a rented apartment for some more time...no airport is coming up in Vaishali which would increase the prices like a rocket...

a 600 sq ft flat/builder floor somewhere in greater noida should not cost you more than 6k per month rental...save money...take some time...do some field work simultaneously as and when u get time to widen up ur scope of requirements in long term...and then decide again as per ur requirements (if any updations)...u may find GN worth the money...in ur budget for buying a flat there itself...

Else Vaishali/IP is always there to entertain you in 35-45 lac builder floors ( 550-750 sq ft)...

Originally Posted by NoidaTechie
    Abhishek ji,
    Thread pahle hi padh lia tha, aur confusion itna ho gaya ki kuch bhi book karne ka man nahi kar rha.:bab (59):
    Should I wait and watch for next 1-2 years?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

Don't go for GDA 1 BHK Flats in 35 lacs. 1 BHK builder floor iis better than GDA.
    Please have a look at sector-chi-V in Greater Noida, where you can get RTM and near RTM 2 bhk(1000 sqft) flat in 33-35 lacs.

You can also try 1 BHK Greater Noida authority flats in Sector-PI that is 40 sqmt flat would cost you 20 lac but little better than GDA construction.

G Noida is too far and will easily take couple of years to have population, CR is always affordable option near to IT sectors of Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Pankaj bhai sab CR chale jayenge to GN mein kaun rahega :)

anywys his wife works in GN itself...his office cab is available in GN too...so GN should be a better option as compared to CR as per my understanding...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

That GDA flat is costing me about 28 All inclusive and it is right behind the metro.But yes quality is very poor.

Can you suggest me some options in sector-chi-V in Greater Noida, i can even extend my budget by 4-5 laks if I get a really good deal.

Even other areas within a radius of 2-3 km from pari chowk are ok for me.
    CommentQuote
    That GDA flat is costing me about 28 All inclusive and it is right behind the metro.But yes quality is very poor.

Can you suggest me some options in sector-chi-V in Greater Noida, i can even extend my budget by 4-5 laks if I get a really good deal.

Even other areas within a radius of 2-3 km from pari chowk are ok for me.

There are not much 2 BHK options near pari chowk.
    Sector-CHI V is around 5 kms from Pari chowk where you have many options.

you can get 2 bhk option in sector-PI and P4 in your budget.
    just check on 99 acres you will get better idea about rates and options
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    Depends upon ur requirements buddy...budget is not the only criteria to pick conclusions based on a thread...however if ur willing to settle down in a 500-600 sq ft flat for next 6-7 yrs spending 35 lacs it seems to me that ur planning to buy a flat just for the sake of buying...coz there seem to be no requirements from ur end...u just want to buy a flat...however ur rental of 17k is still at a higher side considering that u hv no issues settling down in a 550 sq ft unit...

i wud suggest live in a rented apartment for some more time...no airport is coming up in Vaishali which would increase the prices like a rocket...

a 600 sq ft flat/builder floor somewhere in greater noida should not cost you more than 6k per month rental...save money...take some time...do some field work simultaneously as and when u get time to widen up ur scope of requirements in long term...and then decide again as per ur requirements (if any updations)...u may find GN worth the money...in ur budget for buying a flat there itself...

Else Vaishali/IP is always there to entertain you in 35-45 lac builder floors ( 550-750 sq ft)...

Abhishek Ji,
    I myself is in no hurry to buy a flat for the sake of just buying. The problem is that everyone is running in this rat race:D, all my freinds are booking wherever they are getting, so its the fear of missing the train at the right time.
    I am staying in noida and paying 17k for a 2bhk in a good locality. even this house is big for us as we both are just a couple and both working. Whether moving to greater noida in a rented appartment is a wise idea
    as i any good society close to pari chowk rent is approx 10k?

As far wait and watch policy, my budget will increase by almost 5lakhs every year but then with the current increase of price I am a bit confused if I should buy a 30-35 laks home today or a 40lakh home in coming year (if any available by then).
    CommentQuote
  • Best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago and second best time is now.
    CommentQuote