Hi All,

I am starting this thread for the people who have booked their flats in Panchsheel Wellington Tower No. 5.
The last update i have is the construction is nearing its finishing stages but the builder doesnt have documents cleared for the upper floors.
I would like that we get together and chase the builder for possession and update ourselves with all the details we have.
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Arvind Booni
    Hi All,

I am starting this thread for the people who have booked their flats in Panchsheel Wellington Tower No. 5.
    The last update i have is the construction is nearing its finishing stages but the builder doesnt have documents cleared for the upper floors.
    I would like that we get together and chase the builder for possession and update ourselves with all the details we have.

Hi Arvind,

What is the possession date builder is saying for T-5 ?
    Also what are the flat sizes in T-5.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Tower 5 is having only one size i.e 1050 which is a 2BHK.
    As per the contract inculding the 6 months grace period the builder should give possession by June. But there is some issue related to the upper floors because of which he is not giving the possession.
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that panchsheel is going to launch 2 new towers in near future and approval for upper floors will take around 4 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,
    I am planing to buy a 2+1 BHK in Panchsheel Wellington. I have budget limitation of 45 lacs.What are the latest rates these days?
    Also, My office is in gurgaon. Will be it suggestible option?
    Kindly suggest

--
    Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • i think it should be between 3500-3800 psft depending on the project and the location.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any power cut issue in summers or any other months.
    CommentQuote
  • HI all,
    I am new member. need some info about Panchsheel wellington.
    Any quotes for :- tower 4th floor 7th facing towards green belt.
    CommentQuote
  • Flat in ghaziabad... right time to sell ??

Hi I have a flat in ghaziabad, Panchsheel Wellington 2bhk. I want to know is it advisable to keep it for future. I was thinking of selling it and probably reinvest somewhere else or maybe put all the money in fd.

In case of reinvest where can I get a flat around 50-60 lakh.... With future growth potential... Say 5 years. (I am thinking new gurgaon). Let me know if I think right ?

In second scenario, put all the money in fd and let it grow.... And maybe put interest money in sip.

Third option is to give it on rent for mere 10000 Rs per month and wait for nh24 and see what happens.

Guys can you please advice which could be the best strategy. My objective is maximum gains in next 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Third option, if you can wait for 5 years, NH 24 widening will take place for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • I echo what KaamDev; Sir said above :)

If you still go for FD then please do not go for exact 5 years....plan for 5 years + 3 days or more as the difference in interest is 0.25 .

for 5 years 7 % you will get but if it is more than 5 years 1 day you will get 7.25 %

better to wait until and unless you are getting any deal which has real good potential .
    CommentQuote
  • What could be the potential rates of Panchsheel Wellington after 5 years.... Incase nh24 gets developed in 5 years.? I mean how much impact nh24 will have, with so much inventory in noida extension and the entire stretch of nh24 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyogesh
    Hi I have a flat in ghaziabad, Panchsheel Wellington 2bhk. I want to know is it advisable to keep it for future. I was thinking of selling it and probably reinvest somewhere else or maybe put all the money in fd.

In case of reinvest where can I get a flat around 50-60 lakh.... With future growth potential... Say 5 years. (I am thinking new gurgaon). Let me know if I think right ?

In second scenario, put all the money in fd and let it grow.... And maybe put interest money in sip.

Third option is to give it on rent for mere 10000 Rs per month and wait for nh24 and see what happens.

Guys can you please advice which could be the best strategy. My objective is maximum gains in next 5 years.

2nd option invest In fd and interest in long term mid caps mutual funds....RE will not grow because of huge supply
    CommentQuote