Hi,

I'm starting this thread by title "NH-24,Ghaziabad- Latest Updates" bcz many Commercial & Residential projects existing on NH-24. But there is no specific thread existing for NH-24 Projects.

So please put your all effort to make this thread sticky.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
214 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Dear Mods & Admin,

    Thank you for making this thread sticky.
    CommentQuote
  • NH24 has lot of potential once it kicks off. Wait for the NH24 widening and then see how property prices are on rise on this belt. it is just as Gurgaon-Manesar-Dharuhera RE is developing along NH8. Today everyone needs good transportation without much hassles, jams etc. If NH24 becomes red light free from Bamhetta to Gazipur it will be nothing like. Suggestion is that NHAI should give this highway widening work to a pvt contractor like Noida Tolll bridge.

    Already projects have started coming up like wave, nitishree, columbia asia hospital...etc...golf course, SAARE. So I am positive for these projects.:bab (68)::bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Well....with the possibility of DG coming up near CR becoming stronger and stronger....I guess the future of all the development on NH8 is doomed...if CR is affected, I am sure all other townships like Landcraft, Crescent Parc, etc. will also be affected in different digries.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    Well....with the possibility of DG coming up near CR becoming stronger and stronger....I guess the future of all the development on NH8 is doomed...if CR is affected, I am sure all other townships like Landcraft, Crescent Parc, etc. will also be affected in different digries.


    NH-8 or NH-24?
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai, first of all DG seems a monster task for authorities cause now there will be some friction of opposition. second, all the mentioned area's are far away from DG, so no effect of DG. Only concern is, NH 24 widening, once this is done, people in these mentioned area will see DG(If it comes, chances are very rare) only for 2-3 minutes while there driving to and from Noida, same as we see Ghazipur.
    CommentQuote
  • what are the expert views on plotting on Nh-24 near Jindal nagar and dasna they claim to offer plots as cheap as 5-6k per sqyd
    CommentQuote
  • Last Sunday I came from Muradabad side. After Dasana whole area of NH-24 is very nice.

    Having house in CR is very nice for people who frequently go to Muradabad side. Very easy to reach to home.

    Most of the Govt buses going to Anand Vihar going from in fron of CR making easy traveling if you have house in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Bhai, first of all DG seems a monster task for authorities cause now there will be some friction of opposition. second, all the mentioned area's are far away from DG, so no effect of DG. Only concern is, NH 24 widening, once this is done, people in these mentioned area will see DG(If it comes, chances are very rare) only for 2-3 minutes while there driving to and from Noida, same as we see Ghazipur.


    Thanks for clarifying the ground situation. My concerns stand alleviated. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    Thanks for clarifying the ground situation. My concerns stand alleviated. :)


    My opinion is that even if DR is coming up somewhere near CR that does not effect any of the projects that are coming up on NH24. And the biggest health hazard at CR is the carbon factory. This factory is there since 25 years now. People investing in CR must have seen that smoke coming out before committing on that project. Compared to DR this factory is the biggest threat to residents at CR. This factory sells carbon suit to tyre manufacturers and other rubber manufacturers.
    CommentQuote
  • CR is probably affected by both possible DG and carbon factory, but after section also there are more projects coming up like wave etc.. which might get better response in future once NH 24 is widened.
    CommentQuote
  • I remember till year 2005 NH8 was also like NH24, narrow and withstanding the traffic of highway with trucks and lorries. I believe once FNG expressway opens up, the load on NH24 will lessen. If trucks and heavy vehicles that are set for rajasthan and maharashtra and down south will take this FNG route than traffic on NH24 will lessen.
    CommentQuote
  • NH-24, Projects...

    Most projects of Ghaziabad located on NH-24.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zilker
    CR is probably affected by both possible DG and carbon factory, but after section also there are more projects coming up like wave etc.. which might get better response in future once NH 24 is widened.


    Does any one has data or can manage somehow of distance in meters of various projects of CR and NE from proposed DG at Dundhera village?

    Does any one has any detailed information about ongoing work of covering the DG at Wazirabad with apparently a thick layer of soil?
    CommentQuote
  • I saw some road construction, sewer parallel to khoda colony on nh24

    Is widening of nh24 started??
    CommentQuote