Hi,

I'm starting this thread by title "NH-24,Ghaziabad- Latest Updates" bcz many Commercial & Residential projects existing on NH-24. But there is no specific thread existing for NH-24 Projects.

So please put your all effort to make this thread sticky.

Thanks
Read more
214 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It will be agricultural circle rate only. Because that area is still not decleared as resid. zone.
    This is another thing that colonizers are selling it with residential registry rate use. because 100/50sy can not be registry as agri use.

but nothing to worry toooooo much.
    All these will become unauthorised coloney in near future.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi planner Sir,

If land coming under R-Zone in map then 80-90 safe. If in green belt or agriculture Zone then risk is there. I am agree with you also as you are a senior Member of IRF :) .
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on widening of nh24?
    When will they start widening the road?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin_0018
    Any updates on widening of nh24?
    When will they start widening the road?

Very good Qus ...
    I think someone from NHAI can only answer this one....
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Very good Qus ...
    I think someone from NHAI can only answer this one....
    :)

Anyone one from NHAI here? Lol :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • By NHAI you mean National *****khor Authority of India :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    By NHAI you mean National *****khor Authority of India :D

KaamDev bhai this one was too good Hahhahahaha Lol.
    their name should be changed to one that you have suggested .....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote

Good one..lol:D
    CommentQuote

hahahahaha

Respected Kaamdev Ji,

Hum to aapko sirf "Kaam" "Dev" hi samajhte hai magar aap to.............

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranapunit
    Hi planner Sir,

If land coming under R-Zone in map then 80-90 safe. If in green belt or agriculture Zone then risk is there. I am agree with you also as you are a senior Member of IRF :) .

Thanks for the complements ====
    Final Declaration

This is to inform that I am Veteran member on this Forum not because of "Master degree holder in RE" but because of number of Post.
    Another issue - Moist of the sensible post by me is advised by my Mother in-Law or Girl friends.
    Third Issue -- We only Try to give our fair opinion on IREF--Not necessary that it will be true even 0.0000003%.
    I personally always dream good because few of my assets are on that road only.

Hope things are clear --- Read/Act on Your own analysis.

Later don'tr blame me or any of my Girlfriends (Already few people are too much / three much jealous with my GFs.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Wave City NH24

Hi friends,
    I am thinking to book a flat in Wave City NH24. How it will be to book a flat there? I have visited the site last Sunday, the progress is in good pace there.
    I got to know that there in sector6 WC many builders are coming. One of the project is going to launch there named Gulmohur Vatika by SVP group. Someone please guide me about SVP group. Is it trusted? Can it deliver on time.
    Your suggestions are precious
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mdnchauhan
    Hi friends,
    I am thinking to book a flat in Wave City NH24. How it will be to book a flat there? I have visited the site last Sunday, the progress is in good pace there.
    I got to know that there in sector6 WC many builders are coming. One of the project is going to launch there named Gulmohur Vatika by SVP group. Someone please guide me about SVP group. Is it trusted? Can it deliver on time.
    Your suggestions are precious

As per the going rates in wave city i would suggest you to check out independent floors. It will cost you less than the multistorey apartments .

If you prefer high rise over low rise then you have options like dream homes, gulmohar vatika and mantra meadows. These are in soft launch phase and prices will definately increase in upcoming months.
    CommentQuote
    As per the going rates in wave city i would suggest you to check out independent floors. It will cost you less than the multistorey apartments .

If you prefer high rise over low rise then you have options like dream homes, gulmohar vatika and mantra meadows. These are in soft launch phase and prices will definately increase in upcoming months.

Thanks for ur reply,
    Because of some fund problem i m going for high rise.

What do u think abt Gulmohur vatika by SVP? Is it good to go with SVP?
    My concern is the trust, timely delivery, quality of product. If u have any idea, please share with me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mdnchauhan
    Thanks for ur reply,
    Because of some fund problem i m going for high rise.

What do u think abt Gulmohur vatika by SVP? Is it good to go with SVP?
    My concern is the trust, timely delivery, quality of product. If u have any idea, please share with me.

What is the all inclusive cost you are getting for a 2bhk?
    Do you know the current floor prices of wave royal castle, which is currently in soft launch?
    I booked a 153sqyard floor on 2nd floor, 27L All incluisve 2BD + Study.

Well about SVP i have heard that the builder is good. I would suggest you to visit his previous projects to check on the contruction quality. Rest it is under FSI so they will have to go by the terms of wave, which i personally feel will be good.
    CommentQuote
    What is the all inclusive cost you are getting for a 2bhk?
    Do you know the current floor prices of wave royal castle, which is currently in soft launch?
    I booked a 153sqyard floor on 2nd floor, 27L All incluisve 2BD + Study.

Well about SVP i have heard that the builder is good. I would suggest you to visit his previous projects to check on the contruction quality. Rest it is under FSI so they will have to go by the terms of wave, which i personally feel will be good.

Dear friend,
    I m surprised that how can i skip that one (Wave Royal Castle). Can i share my contact no with you on this forum?

Well if i go with SVP or any other in high rise it is costing me equal or higher than 27L. Thanks for ur information. I will check it and try to get some details.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote