Dear Members,

I have been following IREF for the last 3 months. I have been planning to buy a flat for end use only. My budget is Rs 35-38 lacs(looking for a 2 bhk ).

Browsing the web and the property websites have confused me a lot. I request few answers:

1. Should I buy builder floors in indirapuram (any khand) or in noida
2. Is 2013 the right year to buy or should I wait for 1 year if supply of flats (to be possessed)increases as predicted
3. The actual circle rates of the various khands etc.


Request genuine answers to help me decide
Read more
Reply
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Your subject and query are not corresponding to each other.
    Anyhow if you want a flat for end use , i guess any time is right as it all depends on your need and availability.
    The prices in any case are not going to go down for Indirapuram as it is now a well established area and prices will always be on higher side there when compared to other upcoming areas ( fitting in your budget) like RNE or crossings or NH-24 for that matter.
    profitability / appreciation for me should be considered when the sole purpose is investment but in case you are looking for end use your need and requirements should be the criteria ofcourse keeping the budget in mind.
    as of now even your current budget does not have much margins as its already very tight for an area like IP but still All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

    I wanted to buy a society flat but would have to wait another 2-3 yrs to gather the amount to buy 1. It will be difficult to adjust rent as well as EMI

    Hence I zeroed in to builder flat so that I can shift there and save rent. Hence after when the appropriate time comes , sell of the builder flat and buy a society one. The appreciation in price of the builder flat to compensate for the further increase in the price of the society flat in the next 2-3 years

    Thus the reselling of the builder flat is essential for me.

    Request your comments
    CommentQuote
  • Why can't you think beyond IP, any Pandit advised you for it?
    CommentQuote
  • Must look for Resale flats too (Builder floors in Khands of Indirapuram).

    Resale flats are much cheaper than new.
    Area is much more than new ones.
    Building are maximum 5 years old.


    At the time of again reselling your loss will be only agent Commission & Registry Charges & Bank Service charges of Loan. But appreciation will be much more.

    In Case of new construction -- Resale time big Loss.

    Check the market & then please comment on my this post.====Please
    CommentQuote
  • looking for a house

    even i ma looking for a an accomodation in ip/ noida.
    my budget 60L and i plan to buy 3bhk
    could you pls suggest me some good societies in the area?
    also with my budget constraint.. shud i settle for mediocre society or go for builder flats?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Sorry couldnot reply earlier, was on property hunting in IP.

    Seriously after looking at 8-10 builder floors, I am disheartened. The areas are too small.
    Checked with many brokers, every 1 is asking a huge price. Rs 40-43 L for a front side 2 bhk flat. Moreover i checked one property with 3 brokers, every is asking different rates (diff of more than 1.8 lacs)

    Hence thinking of resale properties but how to proceed . pls advise
    CommentQuote
  • need a good deal that all
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by scorpion1440
    Hi,
    Sorry couldnot reply earlier, was on property hunting in IP.

    Seriously after looking at 8-10 builder floors, I am disheartened. The areas are too small.
    Checked with many brokers, every 1 is asking a huge price. Rs 40-43 L for a front side 2 bhk flat. Moreover i checked one property with 3 brokers, every is asking different rates (diff of more than 1.8 lacs)

    Hence thinking of resale properties but how to proceed . pls advise


    By front side you mean a small front balcony at the road side and thats all :bab (45): Fit exhaust fans on each inside windows to keep stale air out of the house and in case of power failure, forget the life ;)

    Now let me talk about the size, kitchen will look like cabinet for cyber cafe, and nothing can accommodate in the rooms after laying your bed, so you will have to put some of the items in living hall (I won't call it as living room, as no dining area available).

    Now price, :bab (59): every month there would be a hike in the price for the same unsold flat.

    So 2 options, either get a old flat resell(4-5 years old) directly from the buyer, try hard, it is possible or go for some other location, don't fall in this fools paradise build by dealers.
    CommentQuote
  • Continued.......

    Kids Play Area: Today's kids are smart enough, they know very well, not to go out of the building, and in case they are too young, they have wide, big balcony for their playing. And above all, one doesn't earn for his/her kids, they earn for building, other alternative could be buy a PS3 and play cricket in your hall, simple.

    Parking: Hurray, we have a small parking area in the basement, but you need to call your 3 of the neighbours to pull their vehicle out of the parking as they their vehicles are parked behind your own vehicle, so wait for them, once they are done, then get your vehicle out of the parking. But what if, I don't have a car parking available, builder has constructed few beautiful looking, shops in that area, ok, ok, thats fine, in that case sell your car and buy a 2 wheeler, afterall they will give you a better milage than 4 wheeler, and in the great summers of India, you and your family can enjoy summer "loo" on their face, what a feeling, wait, wait, in case their is no parking available, then why can't I park my car on road, in front of the building, afterall it is insured and I can get insurance once it is stollen or damaged. Yes, smart choice.

    Power backup: India is a developed country and we hardly see any power failure here, and in case of any 1-2 hour power cut, we have inverters for rescue. Hurray!!! Inverters will surely provide enough backup to run my AC. By chance if this duration is more than 1-2 hours, we can get a floor mat and go to the roof of the building to sleep, same roof, free of mosquitos and will give us an opportunity to oggle with neighbour's sexy wife, what if the same neighbours is doing the same noble thing with my wife, and smelling of each other's sweat will surely increase the brotherhood among the building residents.

    Too be continued.........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mehak12
    even i ma looking for a an accomodation in ip/ noida.
    my budget 60L and i plan to buy 3bhk
    could you pls suggest me some good societies in the area?
    also with my budget constraint.. shud i settle for mediocre society or go for builder flats?


    I think you should check out Crossings Republik. It's a value for money place and should fit in your budget.

    Sent from my Karbonn A21 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by scorpion1440
    Dear Members,

    I have been following IREF for the last 3 months. I have been planning to buy a flat for end use only. My budget is Rs 35-38 lacs(looking for a 2 bhk ).

    Browsing the web and the property websites have confused me a lot. I request few answers:

    1. Should I buy builder floors in indirapuram (any khand) or in noida
    2. Is 2013 the right year to buy or should I wait for 1 year if supply of flats (to be possessed)increases as predicted
    3. The actual circle rates of the various khands etc.


    Request genuine answers to help me decide


    At this budget if your job location and travel can be managed then you should check Greater Noida. Possibly you can get a 2bhk nearing possession or RTM too. My POV.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • CR and Gr. Noida would be better option than builder flat in IP/Vaishali.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks guys for your feedback, Iam zeroing on CR, been over to the place.

    But little skeptical of the dump yard, trying to find out facts.
    Anyways thanks for the private builder thing. Hahaha but thats the truth.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by scorpion1440
    Dear Members,

    I have been following IREF for the last 3 months. I have been planning to buy a flat for end use only. My budget is Rs 35-38 lacs(looking for a 2 bhk ).

    Browsing the web and the property websites have confused me a lot. I request few answers:

    1. Should I buy builder floors in indirapuram (any khand) or in noida
    2. Is 2013 the right year to buy or should I wait for 1 year if supply of flats (to be possessed)increases as predicted
    3. The actual circle rates of the various khands etc.


    Request genuine answers to help me decide


    builder floors in indirapuram hav unending number of problems n hence not many who want to buy them.. few problmes r : huge power cuts in scorching heat, huge secuirty issues specially female members of ur family cant go out alone aftr dusk, poor maintenance.
    dont go by prices quoted to u by brokers there. u r lucky that the diffrnce in prices being quoted by brokers is only 2 lakhs for u, in some cases it exceeds even 5-10 lakhs.
    overall these builder floors r not worth living in with ur family.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Continued.......

    Kids Play Area: Today's kids are smart enough, they know very well, not to go out of the building, and in case they are too young, they have wide, big balcony for their playing. And above all, one doesn't earn for his/her kids, they earn for building, other alternative could be buy a PS3 and play cricket in your hall, simple.

    Parking: Hurray, we have a small parking area in the basement, but you need to call your 3 of the neighbours to pull their vehicle out of the parking as they their vehicles are parked behind your own vehicle, so wait for them, once they are done, then get your vehicle out of the parking. But what if, I don't have a car parking available, builder has constructed few beautiful looking, shops in that area, ok, ok, thats fine, in that case sell your car and buy a 2 wheeler, afterall they will give you a better milage than 4 wheeler, and in the great summers of India, you and your family can enjoy summer "loo" on their face, what a feeling, wait, wait, in case their is no parking available, then why can't I park my car on road, in front of the building, afterall it is insured and I can get insurance once it is stollen or damaged. Yes, smart choice.

    Power backup: India is a developed country and we hardly see any power failure here, and in case of any 1-2 hour power cut, we have inverters for rescue. Hurray!!! Inverters will surely provide enough backup to run my AC. By chance if this duration is more than 1-2 hours, we can get a floor mat and go to the roof of the building to sleep, same roof, free of mosquitos and will give us an opportunity to oggle with neighbour's sexy wife, what if the same neighbours is doing the same noble thing with my wife, and smelling of each other's sweat will surely increase the brotherhood among the building residents.

    Too be continued.........


    aap sahi me kaam dev ho.....
    CommentQuote