Dear All,

In comparison to Noida, G Noida, Gurgaon, where does Indirapuram stands when it comes to-

Road network
Connectivity to other regions in NCR
Basic Ame's like schools, hospitals, power & water supply etc
Property price appreciation.

Thanks in advance

Vijay
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Vijay

The road connectivity within Indirapuram is rather choked. This has also created significant stress on power supply and other amenities.

Connectivity to Delhi (central delhi especially) is good as it is physically close - however, it is choked.

Appreciation was fantastics in 2005-08 boom time. The same cant be said for future due to above factors.

I would say that the other areas offer better amenities though you may be able to scout for and get a better deal as ready to move apartments may be available in Indirapuram.

cheers!
    Vaibhav
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Vic1975,

Indrapuram scores high in terms of its location and connectivity. But the access on only by crossing the National Highway, therefore it is too crowed in morning and evening.

Noida is a much better choice as it is closer to Delhi, has much better connectivity , infrastructure, hospitals, schools, banks, commercial establishments. Same goes for Gurgaon.

Finally it depends where you want to br located and what isthe budjet.
    CommentQuote
  • Indirapuram is having several basic ameneties problems:

6-8 Hrs Power cuts. Divided into 2hrs cuts throught the day and nite.

People have to survive on Power Backup which is very costly.

Builders are very unresponsive in maintaining the buildings and finalizing the other basic amenties in the building before handling it to RWA.

Major Mosquito Problems

Traffic is huge during peak hours. Mostly people have to either go to Noida or Delhi to work. This is the situation when only 40% occupancy is there in Indirapuram. What will happen if 100% occupancy happens?

Theft problems in societies are on rise as there is no special checkpoints at the security gate. Its a mere register maintained security and nothing much beyond that.

Only poisitives are that all basic daily needs including Entertainments are nearby including Shipra Mall etc.

I too am looking for a 3BHK deal but in good societies, its above 55 or mostly above 60L. In average societies price hangs b/w 45-50L

Finally, the situation is unless you pay money, you are king and once you have paid everything, you run like crazy after builders/brokers and I have friends who are living there with spending money from their own pockets to file case against builders.

This is the true situation of Indirapuram. Now decide.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nisar and Vaibhav,

After doing thorough study, your opinions and views of other members on this forum, I come to the conclusion that Noida is better than GN, GGN or any other NCR. Other places in NCR have their own benefits e.g. GN is properly planned, GGN has more job opportunities etc but overall Noida is better.

You guys gave me the list of sectors also which are ideal for investment or residential purposes.

I need your advice on the following-

1) BSP + overheads (stamp, registration, power, PLC's +++++)= Final cost of the apartment. Now for the overheads I have kept a percentage of 26%. It means if my overall budget is INR40-45 lacs, I should be looking for the plot where BSP must not exceed 31-35 lacs. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    2) As you know my budget, could you advise some upcoming Noida projects which can fit my financials?
    3) Could you check the list of the following projects and advise 2-3 UPCOMING OR UNDER PROGRESS projects which you rate on top of the list and in terms of quality, reliability, on time delivery etc-

Jaypee Greens Kosmos
      Mahagun Maple
      Amrapali Eden Park
      Lotus-Boulevard
      Wish Town Klassic
      Omaxe Noida Sec 112
      Jaypee Kosmos Heights
      Eldeco Sector 119
      GAUR GLOBAL VILLAGE
      GAUR VALERIO
      GAUR GREENVISTA
      LOTUS-BOULEVARD
      Above all...thanks

Cheers

VijayAbove all...thanks

Cheers

VijayAbove all...thanks

Cheers

VijayAbove all...thanks

Cheers

VijayAbove all...thanks

Cheers

VijayAbove all...thanks

Cheers

VijayAbove all...thanks

Cheers

VijayAbove all...thanks

Cheers

VijayAbove all...thanks

Cheers

VijayAbove all...thanks

Cheers

VijayAbove all...thanks

Cheers

VijayAbove all...thanks

Cheers

VijayAbove all...thanks

Cheers

VijayAbove all...thanks

Cheers

VijayAbove all...thanks

Cheers

Vijay
    CommentQuote
  • Response

Jaypee Greens Kosmos --> Never invest in Jaypee if you are end user and not pure investor.
      Mahagun Maple --> Good location and builder but price are very high
      Amrapali Eden Park --> Not worth to invest
      Lotus-Boulevard --> Good builder and reputation but location is not very attractive
      Wish Town Klassic --> Jaypee so avoid
      Omaxe Noida Sec 112 --> Even they don't have possession of land
      Jaypee Kosmos Heights
      Eldeco Sector 119 --> Very good builder, project and in future can be very good interms of location.
      GAUR GLOBAL VILLAGE --> Crossing location so first make mind that whether you are interested to go in Crossing or not. it is better to invest in Noida instead of Crossings/Indirapuram
      GAUR VALERIO --> If you want to stay in Indirapuram then it is good project
      GAUR GREENVISTA --> It is better to invest in Valerio than this..
      LOTUS-BOULEVARD -->Good builder and reputation but location is not very attractive
    CommentQuote
  • Please elaborate on your comment that Amrapali Eden Park is not worth to invest.

The project is 2 side open + 1 side park in one of the posh and fully developed sector i.e. Sector -50.
    CommentQuote
  • Hii Sanjeev,

You may invest in the folowing projects , based on good location, builder reputation, ROI.

i. Mahagun Maple / Amrapali Eden Park . Sector 50. Both projects are adjacent. Budjet may be a constraint here.

ii). Amrapali Platinum -- sec 119. Excellent location/concept.

iii). Amrapali Sapphire--sec 45. Excellent location on expressway.

iv).Lotus Bouleward ---sec 45.Good location.

vi) Eldeco --sec 119...

All these projects except Lotus are in progress .
    CommentQuote