Hi,
Looking for a 2BHK flat for investment purpose in Ghaziabad.

Budget is around 25 lakhs.

Regards,

Vik
Read more
Reply
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • see Star Rameshwaram 800 sqft
    its near about 26 Lakh all inclusive except plz ND SERVICE TAX
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • RTM is not mandatory. I am looking for investment purpose. Possesion in 1-2 yrs will be ok.
    CommentQuote
  • Then must think for Resale only.
    New & Resale there is good price difference.

    In that case I will suggest to look in Indirapuram (Always good lucarative resale, hot property, price up trend, extremly closer to Delhi).

    Just think.
    CommentQuote
  • in raj nagar few properties are still available in 25 lakh or less. one is red applez home, few days back i received a call from red homez, it is near dps raj nagar, don't no much
    CommentQuote
  • nothing is available in 2 bhk below 38-40 lakh in Indirapuram even in builder flat. i have searche a lot in last few month
    Originally Posted by planner
    Then must think for Resale only.
    New & Resale there is good price difference.

    In that case I will suggest to look in Indirapuram (Always good lucarative resale, hot property, price up trend, extremly closer to Delhi).

    Just think.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babusam
    nothing is available in 2 bhk below 38-40 lakh in Indirapuram even in builder flat. i have searche a lot in last few month


    Hmmm, You might have not checked GDA Flats or Resale offers.

    Please try again.

    Muhammad gori ne to 17times try kiya tha

    All the best
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babusam
    nothing is available in 2 bhk below 38-40 lakh in Indirapuram even in builder flat. i have searche a lot in last few month


    38-40?? Sir ab tak to 45-50 ho gaya hoga
    CommentQuote
  • i tried a lot, so much that few project prices increased by as much as 25%:(. any flat below 35- 40 lakh were very old , and in back side without balcony, and size were also very small in most cases, so yesterday i booked 3 bhk in bharat city yesterday.:):):).


    veterans like you have taught many thing in last few months i was following IREF since oct 2012, this is the best place to know about property, property trend , even legal things also



    Originally Posted by planner
    Hmmm, You might have not checked GDA Flats or Resale offers.

    Please try again.

    Muhammad gori ne to 17times try kiya tha

    All the best
    CommentQuote
  • Mubarak ho Babu Bhai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babusam
    i tried a lot, so much that few project prices increased by as much as 25%:(. any flat below 35- 40 lakh were very old , and in back side without balcony, and size were also very small in most cases, so yesterday i booked 3 bhk in bharat city yesterday.:):):).


    veterans like you have taught many thing in last few months i was following IREF since oct 2012, this is the best place to know about property, property trend , even legal things also


    Congratulations,

    Big Achievement of Life .

    House is the big Milestone for we Indians.
    Don't worry at all --- You will never be in loss in long run in Real Estate.


    Now please be requested to visit the loan thread ------Improtant
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting 2BHK flat size 825 sqft in KDP Grand Savanna arnd 27 lakhs All Inclusive ( including transfer charges also ). Possession in arnd 6 mnths. Is this a good deal for investment ?
    CommentQuote
  • I think Price is bit on higher side.

    Kaamdev Ji what you say?

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhardwajvik
    I am getting 2BHK flat size 825 sqft in KDP Grand Savanna around 27 lakhs All Inclusive ( including transfer charges also ). Possession in arnd 6 mnths. Is this a good deal for investment ?



    Cookie bhai 825 has good layout.only concern is inventory location(PLC &floor) and the cash amount,some one has to pay.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Agree to Raghu Bhai, Layout is awesome, 2 balcony in this size is too good to have. For a nuclear family this is good to go for end use. In the coming years demand for small flats would increase. Now please tell us the floor and other details like parking etc.
    CommentQuote