Hi,

Could you suggest on the following-

What is the distance between Delhi and Indirapuram?
    Metro connectivity, already existing or under process?
    Any new residential projects, launched or upcoming in the range of 2500-3000 psf?
    Other pros and cons of staying in Indirapuram.
    Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN
Read more
94 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Indirapuram is a concrete jungle. Connectivity with Delhi is good and will keep improving. There are huge number of flats in your price range - keep checking property times and HT estates.

Law and order is poor and schools are not as good.

NOIDA and Gurgaon also have the same price range and are much better options for living in.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Agreed.Noida and Gurgaon are much better choices.
    CommentQuote
  • Indirapuram is as bad as sector-62 Noida

I will beg to differ here. I live in NOIDA and my brother lives in indirapuram. Indirapuram is as good or as bad as sector-62 Noida. It has very good school - DPS, Cambridge, St Thomas, ST Francis and so on. It has much better shopping then anywhere in NOIDA. Law and order is not as bad as NOIDA as it is not infested with lawless villages of Noida area (Ipuram villagers are quite peaceful and progressive).

Its connectivity to central delhi is better than NOIDA and to south delhi is going to improve dramatically in year or two. Only problem in Ipuram is power cuts and let me warn you they are ruthless. Thought I will clarify some misconceptions.:)

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Indirapuram is a concrete jungle. Connectivity with Delhi is good and will keep improving. There are huge number of flats in your price range - keep checking property times and HT estates.

Law and order is poor and schools are not as good.

NOIDA and Gurgaon also have the same price range and are much better options for living in.
    CommentQuote
  • i would rather give more weightage to what Nisar and other senior member agrees for....My vote also goes for Noida or GGN...
    CommentQuote
  • One cannot dismiss Mindguru's points totally.

Having recently visited both places (I am from Delhi), I must agree that Indirapuram has improved a lot in the last couple of years.

The malls are very big and very good, but then so are the NOIDA malls. So not a differentiator

There are a few good schools in Indirapuram, but DPS in NOIDA is far superior in terms of profile of students. Other NOIDA schools are also far superior.

Thats because the profile of people living in NOIDA is mostly professionals and Techies, while Indirapuram are businessmen.

Mindguru's point about law and order is well taken. NOIDA is more dangerous to step out after dark than Indrapuram. The villages are to blame. But I would not step out after dark in Indirapuram either

But within the apartments, NOIDA profile is far better. Tenants overstaying and refusing to vacate, fights with residents, uncouth neighbors are all more in Indirapuram than NOIDA.

Again, one can get a much better tenant with company lease for NOIDA than Indrapuram because of the tech factor and NOIDA's profile.

Delhi by the way is far far better than any of these 3 satellite cities, provided you have a house close to the place of work.

Connectivity for NOIDA is going to improve far more than for Indirapuram. The Mahamaya flyover route via Kalindi bridge is likely to be vastly improved in the future and will provide another exit to Delhi.

Rush hour traffic on DND is terrible - I took 30 minutes on the flyway from NOIDA to Delhi and the jam started at a point where I could not even see the ring road flyover. Took half an hour to clear.

FNG on the other hand will decongest NH 24 at the expense of NOIDA, but will skirt NOIDA. While it will connect NOIDA to Palwal, I dont see any advantage for NOIDA, only for Indirapuram (NH24).

Cheers all, Venkat
    CommentQuote
  • Indirapuram and Delhi (Unparralled)

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    One cannot dismiss Mindguru's points totally.

Having recently visited both places (I am from Delhi), I must agree that Indirapuram has improved a lot in the last couple of years.

The malls are very big and very good, but then so are the NOIDA malls. So not a differentiator

There are a few good schools in Indirapuram, but DPS in NOIDA is far superior in terms of profile of students. Other NOIDA schools are also far superior.

Thats because the profile of people living in NOIDA is mostly professionals and Techies, while Indirapuram are businessmen.

Mindguru's point about law and order is well taken. NOIDA is more dangerous to step out after dark than Indrapuram. The villages are to blame. But I would not step out after dark in Indirapuram either

But within the apartments, NOIDA profile is far better. Tenants overstaying and refusing to vacate, fights with residents, uncouth neighbors are all more in Indirapuram than NOIDA.

Again, one can get a much better tenant with company lease for NOIDA than Indrapuram because of the tech factor and NOIDA's profile.

Delhi by the way is far far better than any of these 3 satellite cities, provided you have a house close to the place of work.

Connectivity for NOIDA is going to improve far more than for Indirapuram. The Mahamaya flyover route via Kalindi bridge is likely to be vastly improved in the future and will provide another exit to Delhi.

Rush hour traffic on DND is terrible - I took 30 minutes on the flyway from NOIDA to Delhi and the jam started at a point where I could not even see the ring road flyover. Took half an hour to clear.

FNG on the other hand will decongest NH 24 at the expense of NOIDA, but will skirt NOIDA. While it will connect NOIDA to Palwal, I dont see any advantage for NOIDA, only for Indirapuram (NH24).

Cheers all, Venkat

Everything said above holds true regarding comparison of Noida and Indirapuram. Though I have one add on :

Prices in Delhi(if we dont talk abt Lakshmi Nagar type areas and discuss apartments only) apartments are much much higher than IP, I wud say almost double. Then what shud one person do if he has a capacity of 25-38 lakhs and wants to purchase own house ?

I think it wud make sense if one purchase a society flat in IP. Living in IP's apartments is not as bad as bad are price differences in Delhi and IP.

Inputs are welcomed.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder Flats is also a cheap option.

Builder flats in Indira Puram are also a good investment. You will easily get ready to move in 3 BHK Builder flat under 35 lakh where as in any society it will cost more than 40 lakh. And apart from that Builder flats are completly furnished with fans and fancy lights and modular kitchen. So way to go for Indira puram.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coke_indian
    Then what shud one person do if he has a capacity of 25-38 lakhs and wants to purchase own house ?

I think it wud make sense if one purchase a society flat in IP. Living in IP's apartments is not as bad as bad are price differences in Delhi and IP.

Inputs are welcomed.

Obviously, Delhi is out at this price range.

Unless you want to retire in NCR, renting a flat for 15-20,000 PM close to place of work seems like a better option. And accumulate money for a downpayment on a better flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amol8080
    Builder flats in Indira Puram are also a good investment. You will easily get ready to move in 3 BHK Builder flat under 35 lakh where as in any society it will cost more than 40 lakh. And apart from that Builder flats are completly furnished with fans and fancy lights and modular kitchen. So way to go for Indira puram.

3bhk for 35 lakhs !! ? do u mean 1 floor in a kothi ?
    thats a bit of a trouble yaar .. i mean sharing a kothi with others ..
    CommentQuote
  • yes, 3 bhk within 35L is just possible. May cost 1-2L more if u go in prime location like neeti khand.
    In a sense, sharing a kothi with 2 others could be better than living in a tower with hundreds of others......at the mercy of builder for everything like water, power, lift, routine maintenance....
    But most BFs in IP are poorly planned...with prices down in noida, the cost advantage is also greately reduced.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, we are having 3 threads in different places : Noida, Delhi and Ghaziabad.

Also Builder floors are being discussed at multiple places. Can we do these at one place.

One of the recen thread is here :

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/7598-buying-builder-floor-apartments-in-gzb?t=9998

Thanks !
    CommentQuote
  • I donn understand how can people who dont live in those areas comment about those particular areas.
    I mean ppl who VISIT indirapuram comment about indirapuram ...who don stay in noida tell ppl abt noida..I think ppl who stay in those areas shud comment abt it...

THERE IS A SEPARATE SECTION FOR GZBD ..even then I wud like to inform ppl here that ..only big diff b/w noida n indirapuram is POWER CUTS ..if they are and metro (which in near future wont be tht diff. as indirapuram shall ave tht too)

and indirapuram socities r much safer than noida...I never saw females walking arnd aftr 10 pm in noida ..indirapuram its common thing(it might be unsafe though ..DELHI NCR afterall!)

N let me tell u I have got no affection to INDRPRM but only thing is bad comments abt it hurt me ...lets talk facts people!
    CommentQuote
  • Specify !

Originally Posted by maxcapri
    I donn understand how can people who dont live in those areas comment about those particular areas.
    I mean ppl who VISIT indirapuram comment about indirapuram ...who don stay in noida tell ppl abt noida..I think ppl who stay in those areas shud comment abt it...

THERE IS A SEPARATE SECTION FOR GZBD ..even then I wud like to inform ppl here that ..only big diff b/w noida n indirapuram is POWER CUTS ..if they are and metro (which in near future wont be tht diff. as indirapuram shall ave tht too)

and indirapuram socities r much safer than noida...I never saw females walking arnd aftr 10 pm in noida ..indirapuram its common thing(it might be unsafe though ..DELHI NCR afterall!)

N let me tell u I have got no affection to INDRPRM but only thing is bad comments abt it hurt me ...lets talk facts people!

Hi Max, Can you please specify whom u r pointing to ?

Thanks !
    CommentQuote
  • its not meant to point some one ..neither are we here to point each other..but its to let ppl know we r here to discuss what they know ...not what they think they know!
    It might sound harsh but I guess u being a responsible member, will agree with me.
    CommentQuote
  • Responsible !

Originally Posted by maxcapri
    its not meant to point some one ..neither are we here to point each other..but its to let ppl know we r here to discuss what they know ...not what they think they know!
    It might sound harsh but I guess u being a responsible member, will agree with me.

Thank you for calling me responsible, don know if I am really like this ;)

But yes, I agree with you in slightly modified manner. I think a person shud have knowledge on which he is commenting. We can not impose a rule or set an eligibility criteria that one shud be resedent of a society for comments. Because one can reside only at one place at a time, but may be aware with the other place throu some frds/relatives.

We shud not prevent free flow of thoughts.

But yes, we all shud control ourselves and comment in a way that its not completely absurd, funny and it shud make sense

Though I think most of do the same.

Any Thoughts ?
    CommentQuote