Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indirapuram, Ghaziabad

Collapse
X
Collapse

Indirapuram, Ghaziabad

Last updated: November 3 2017
96 | Posts
22658 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Indirapuram, Ghaziabad

    Hi,


    Could you suggest on the following-
    1. What is the distance between Delhi and Indirapuram?
    2. Metro connectivity, already existing or under process?
    3. Any new residential projects, launched or upcoming in the range of 2500-3000 psf?
    4. Other pros and cons of staying in Indirapuram.
    Thanks

    VMN
    Last edited November 24 2016, 03:31 PM.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Indirapuram, Ghaziabad

    Indirapuram is a concrete jungle. Connectivity with Delhi is good and will keep improving. There are huge number of flats in your price range - keep checking property times and HT estates.

    Law and order is poor and schools are not as good.

    NOIDA and Gurgaon also have the same price range and are much better options for living in.
    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

    Comment

  • #3

    #3

    Re : Indirapuram, Ghaziabad

    Agreed.Noida and Gurgaon are much better choices.

    Comment

    • #4

      #4

      Re : Indirapuram, Ghaziabad

      Indirapuram is as bad as sector-62 Noida

      I will beg to differ here. I live in NOIDA and my brother lives in indirapuram. Indirapuram is as good or as bad as sector-62 Noida. It has very good school - DPS, Cambridge, St Thomas, ST Francis and so on. It has much better shopping then anywhere in NOIDA. Law and order is not as bad as NOIDA as it is not infested with lawless villages of Noida area (Ipuram villagers are quite peaceful and progressive).

      Its connectivity to central delhi is better than NOIDA and to south delhi is going to improve dramatically in year or two. Only problem in Ipuram is power cuts and let me warn you they are ruthless. Thought I will clarify some misconceptions.



      Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
      Indirapuram is a concrete jungle. Connectivity with Delhi is good and will keep improving. There are huge number of flats in your price range - keep checking property times and HT estates.

      Law and order is poor and schools are not as good.

      NOIDA and Gurgaon also have the same price range and are much better options for living in.

      Comment

      • #5

        #5

        Re : Indirapuram, Ghaziabad

        i would rather give more weightage to what Nisar and other senior member agrees for....My vote also goes for Noida or GGN...

        Comment

        • #6

          #6

          Re : Indirapuram, Ghaziabad

          One cannot dismiss Mindguru's points totally.

          Having recently visited both places (I am from Delhi), I must agree that Indirapuram has improved a lot in the last couple of years.

          The malls are very big and very good, but then so are the NOIDA malls. So not a differentiator

          There are a few good schools in Indirapuram, but DPS in NOIDA is far superior in terms of profile of students. Other NOIDA schools are also far superior.

          Thats because the profile of people living in NOIDA is mostly professionals and Techies, while Indirapuram are businessmen.

          Mindguru's point about law and order is well taken. NOIDA is more dangerous to step out after dark than Indrapuram. The villages are to blame. But I would not step out after dark in Indirapuram either

          But within the apartments, NOIDA profile is far better. Tenants overstaying and refusing to vacate, fights with residents, uncouth neighbors are all more in Indirapuram than NOIDA.

          Again, one can get a much better tenant with company lease for NOIDA than Indrapuram because of the tech factor and NOIDA's profile.

          Delhi by the way is far far better than any of these 3 satellite cities, provided you have a house close to the place of work.

          Connectivity for NOIDA is going to improve far more than for Indirapuram. The Mahamaya flyover route via Kalindi bridge is likely to be vastly improved in the future and will provide another exit to Delhi.

          Rush hour traffic on DND is terrible - I took 30 minutes on the flyway from NOIDA to Delhi and the jam started at a point where I could not even see the ring road flyover. Took half an hour to clear.

          FNG on the other hand will decongest NH 24 at the expense of NOIDA, but will skirt NOIDA. While it will connect NOIDA to Palwal, I dont see any advantage for NOIDA, only for Indirapuram (NH24).

          Cheers all, Venkat
          Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

          Comment

          • #7

            #7

            Re : Indirapuram, Ghaziabad

            Indirapuram and Delhi (Unparralled)

            Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
            One cannot dismiss Mindguru's points totally.

            Having recently visited both places (I am from Delhi), I must agree that Indirapuram has improved a lot in the last couple of years.

            The malls are very big and very good, but then so are the NOIDA malls. So not a differentiator

            There are a few good schools in Indirapuram, but DPS in NOIDA is far superior in terms of profile of students. Other NOIDA schools are also far superior.

            Thats because the profile of people living in NOIDA is mostly professionals and Techies, while Indirapuram are businessmen.

            Mindguru's point about law and order is well taken. NOIDA is more dangerous to step out after dark than Indrapuram. The villages are to blame. But I would not step out after dark in Indirapuram either

            But within the apartments, NOIDA profile is far better. Tenants overstaying and refusing to vacate, fights with residents, uncouth neighbors are all more in Indirapuram than NOIDA.

            Again, one can get a much better tenant with company lease for NOIDA than Indrapuram because of the tech factor and NOIDA's profile.

            Delhi by the way is far far better than any of these 3 satellite cities, provided you have a house close to the place of work.

            Connectivity for NOIDA is going to improve far more than for Indirapuram. The Mahamaya flyover route via Kalindi bridge is likely to be vastly improved in the future and will provide another exit to Delhi.

            Rush hour traffic on DND is terrible - I took 30 minutes on the flyway from NOIDA to Delhi and the jam started at a point where I could not even see the ring road flyover. Took half an hour to clear.

            FNG on the other hand will decongest NH 24 at the expense of NOIDA, but will skirt NOIDA. While it will connect NOIDA to Palwal, I dont see any advantage for NOIDA, only for Indirapuram (NH24).

            Cheers all, Venkat

            Everything said above holds true regarding comparison of Noida and Indirapuram. Though I have one add on :

            Prices in Delhi(if we dont talk abt Lakshmi Nagar type areas and discuss apartments only) apartments are much much higher than IP, I wud say almost double. Then what shud one person do if he has a capacity of 25-38 lakhs and wants to purchase own house ?

            I think it wud make sense if one purchase a society flat in IP. Living in IP's apartments is not as bad as bad are price differences in Delhi and IP.

            Inputs are welcomed.

            Comment

            • #8

              #8

              Re : Indirapuram, Ghaziabad

              Builder Flats is also a cheap option.

              Builder flats in Indira Puram are also a good investment. You will easily get ready to move in 3 BHK Builder flat under 35 lakh where as in any society it will cost more than 40 lakh. And apart from that Builder flats are completly furnished with fans and fancy lights and modular kitchen. So way to go for Indira puram.

              Comment

              • #9

                #9

                Re : Indirapuram, Ghaziabad

                Originally posted by coke_indian View Post
                Then what shud one person do if he has a capacity of 25-38 lakhs and wants to purchase own house ?

                I think it wud make sense if one purchase a society flat in IP. Living in IP's apartments is not as bad as bad are price differences in Delhi and IP.

                Inputs are welcomed.
                Obviously, Delhi is out at this price range.

                Unless you want to retire in NCR, renting a flat for 15-20,000 PM close to place of work seems like a better option. And accumulate money for a downpayment on a better flat.
                Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

                Comment

                • #10

                  #10

                  Re : Indirapuram, Ghaziabad

                  Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
                  Builder flats in Indira Puram are also a good investment. You will easily get ready to move in 3 BHK Builder flat under 35 lakh where as in any society it will cost more than 40 lakh. And apart from that Builder flats are completly furnished with fans and fancy lights and modular kitchen. So way to go for Indira puram.
                  3bhk for 35 lakhs !! ? do u mean 1 floor in a kothi ?
                  thats a bit of a trouble yaar .. i mean sharing a kothi with others ..

                  Comment

                  Tags: Indirapuram
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X