Hi,


Could you suggest on the following-

    What is the distance between Delhi and Indirapuram?
    Metro connectivity, already existing or under process?
    Any new residential projects, launched or upcoming in the range of 2500-3000 psf?
    Other pros and cons of staying in Indirapuram.
    Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN
Read more
Reply
94 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by maxcapri
    I donn understand how can people who dont live in those areas comment about those particular areas.
    I mean ppl who VISIT indirapuram comment about indirapuram ...who don stay in noida tell ppl abt noida..I think ppl who stay in those areas shud comment abt it...

    THERE IS A SEPARATE SECTION FOR GZBD ..even then I wud like to inform ppl here that ..only big diff b/w noida n indirapuram is POWER CUTS ..if they are and metro (which in near future wont be tht diff. as indirapuram shall ave tht too)

    and indirapuram socities r much safer than noida...I never saw females walking arnd aftr 10 pm in noida ..indirapuram its common thing(it might be unsafe though ..DELHI NCR afterall!)

    N let me tell u I have got no affection to INDRPRM but only thing is bad comments abt it hurt me ...lets talk facts people!

    And friend, why are you getting so aggressive ?

    Your comments are valuable but seems you are saying "Jo Kah raha hun use maante kyon nahi ho !"

    Hope you don mind, but I got this feeling from ur last comment.
    CommentQuote
  • i live in indirapuram and its a gr8 place to stay... power cuts n jams on nh24 are the two areas of concern...

    Originally Posted by maxcapri
    I donn understand how can people who dont live in those areas comment about those particular areas.
    I mean ppl who VISIT indirapuram comment about indirapuram ...who don stay in noida tell ppl abt noida..I think ppl who stay in those areas shud comment abt it...

    THERE IS A SEPARATE SECTION FOR GZBD ..even then I wud like to inform ppl here that ..only big diff b/w noida n indirapuram is POWER CUTS ..if they are and metro (which in near future wont be tht diff. as indirapuram shall ave tht too)

    and indirapuram socities r much safer than noida...I never saw females walking arnd aftr 10 pm in noida ..indirapuram its common thing(it might be unsafe though ..DELHI NCR afterall!)

    N let me tell u I have got no affection to INDRPRM but only thing is bad comments abt it hurt me ...lets talk facts people!
    CommentQuote
  • FORGET ABOUT WHAT'S SAID N WAT NOT ...finally we r on track thts wat matters..n the message gets conveyed well. thts the moral of the story.
    Thanks for all your comments guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maxcapri
    FORGET ABOUT WHAT'S SAID N WAT NOT ...finally we r on track thts wat matters..n the message gets conveyed well. thts the moral of the story.
    Thanks for all your comments guys.


    Sorry to step in a old thread - But I was amazed to see that some one said that in IP most Businessman live and in Noida mainly techies.
    BTW Noida is out of reach to most of middle and upper middle. Only businessman can afford it so this statement is not 100% true.

    How can you do a profiling of a place unless you have some data from some valid source?

    BTW Business/industries are there in Noida not in IP.
    Can we assume that all those business men working in Noida but live in IP?
    BTW as I have said in many thread for God sake don't compare a city with a small locality.

    IP is inhabited mostly with middle/upper middle service class.

    Now tell me can you tell from 4000-5000 student that who belongs to a businessman and who is from service class parents. Unless you are in admission dept. of school or have access to that database.

    On the other (I myself is a serviceman) what's wrong with businessmen. How long we will be keeping our self in that Nuakri syndrome and thinking we are superior. I would encourage my kids to be a Naukri giver than be a Naukar.


    Disclaimer: I live in Indirapuram and find it better and affordable than many sector of Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roby007

    Now tell me can you tell from 4000-5000 student that who belongs to a businessman and who is from service class parents. Unless you are in admission dept. of school or have access to that database.

    On the other (I myself is a serviceman) what's wrong with businessmen. How long we will be keeping our self in that Nuakri syndrome and thinking we are superior. I would encourage my kids to be a Naukri giver than be a Naukar.


    Disclaimer: I live in Indirapuram and find it better and affordable than many sector of Noida.


    Nothing wrong with being a businessman. Agarwals and Guptas etc basically dominate our IITs and medical colleges. They are known for studying well.

    But to suceed in business in India, one has to circumvent many problems in many unpleasant ways. Those ways get passed on to their children, who make unpleasant friends for children from service class.

    Point is this: DPS in NOIDA has children mostly from professional background. Children from businessmen of NOIDA mostly go to world schools.

    On the other hand, DPS is out of reach for most people in Indirapuram, since it is giving admission to mostly people from business background who purchase their seats.

    Now you will say how do I know? I know only the opinions of those whose children go to these schools and how they themselves got their admission. I have no personal experience (except nursery admission web site 2 years ago)

    So I might be totally wrong.

    But the fact remains that my friends from Indirapuram could not get their child into DPS while friends in NOIDA could.

    All my friends are professional/service class and so am I.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Nothing wrong with being a businessman. Agarwals and Guptas etc basically dominate our IITs and medical colleges. They are known for studying well.

    But to suceed in business in India, one has to circumvent many problems in many unpleasant ways. Those ways get passed on to their children, who make unpleasant friends for children from service class.

    Point is this: DPS in NOIDA has children mostly from professional background. Children from businessmen of NOIDA mostly go to world schools.

    On the other hand, DPS is out of reach for most people in Indirapuram, since it is giving admission to mostly people from business background who purchase their seats.

    Now you will say how do I know? I know only the opinions of those whose children go to these schools and how they themselves got their admission. I have no personal experience (except nursery admission web site 2 years ago)

    So I might be totally wrong.

    But the fact remains that my friends from Indirapuram could not get their child into DPS while friends in NOIDA could.

    All my friends are professional/service class and so am I.


    I have got two kids one got admitted in 2nd after taking an entrance and Interview( for me too ;-) )other in Nursery. Did not pay anything and same is the case with at least 20 kids going to DPS junior as well senior building.

    Again like you I can not be sure If they are selling their seats or not but me and my acquaintance didn't pay anything extra. This is based on my personal experience.

    Being the limited seat not all will get admission - But was he really asked for money? If yes then it makes a good case for a sting operation.

    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

    I respect your opinion regarding unethical issue but man it's life full of both type of person. I don't think it's an issue.This is just a fear of those families. You can't segregate or keep your kids away from all those. Best is to make them aware what to choose and what not.

    After

    Hindu and Muslim
    Lower caste and upper cast
    Badmen and good men
    Maharashtrian and North Indian
    Now it's another divide in India
    Businessmen and servicemen.


    I also don't think that some school give admission to service class only and other to mainly business class where both are from same society.

    DPS Indirapuram ranked second in Ghaziabad by survey published in HT. Mind you it's only 6-7 year old.

    Of course not every IPite will send their kids to DPS everyone as his own budget, criteria or pref. but come on if people can afford house here they can certainly afford the DPS fee too.

    As far as I know DPS fee remain more or less same every where.

    r
    CommentQuote
  • Apart from the schools discussions(equally important), lets get back to the original discussion:-)

    Being Businessmen is always better offcourse in terms of self respect, independent style of living and money. Many people wish to be :-)

    However, by the terms "Techie" means more educated people who are controlled, polite, very sophasticated(compared to business men) and living with them is comparitively easier.

    IP residents are equally respected as any area. Though we were talking about a general trend/attitude of people living in societies.

    Though through personal experience I also go with Venky and find Noida more sophasticated as compared to any area of Ghaziabad, either it's living with them or talking on the internet/forums.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coke_indian
    Apart from the schools discussions(equally important), lets get back to the original discussion:-)

    Being Businessmen is always better offcourse in terms of self respect, independent style of living and money. Many people wish to be :-)

    However, by the terms "Techie" means more educated people who are controlled, polite, very sophasticated(compared to business men) and living with them is comparitively easier.

    IP residents are equally respected as any area. Though we were talking about a general trend/attitude of people living in societies.

    Though through personal experience I also go with Venky and find Noida more sophasticated as compared to any area of Ghaziabad, either it's living with them or talking on the internet/forums.


    Coke_indian you missed the point, it's not about who is well behaved and who is not.

    Discussion is - Indrapuram is a home of mostly middle class and techies ( I know that) but DPS indirapuram give admission to mostly kids of businessmen.

    Noida DPS gives admission to service class. Where as more and mores service class find Noida unaffordable.

    A paradoxe.

    r
    CommentQuote
  • Discission was about Undirapuram

    Originally Posted by roby007
    Coke_indian you missed the point, it's not about who is well behaved and who is not.

    Discussion is - Indrapuram is a home of mostly middle class and techies ( I know that) but DPS indirapuram give admission to mostly kids of businessmen.

    Noida DPS gives admission to service class. Where as more and mores service class find Noida unaffordable.

    A paradoxe.

    r


    Hi Joby,

    Actual discussion here is not about schools in IP.(Tahts only one of the points) so its not me who missed the point, I am trying to get bak on the trak. :-)

    Actual discussion was about living in Indirapuram and Somehow discussion was started comparing IP and Noida.

    When we compare any 2 localities, we have to compare all the points, either they are schools, colleges, amenities, facilities, infra or gentry in middle of which we are loving/going to live.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coke_indian
    Hi Joby,

    When we compare any 2 localities, we have to compare all the points, either they are schools, colleges, amenities, facilities, infra or gentry in middle of which we are loving/going to live.


    Agree man let's move on. In all new emerging areas there is always a mixed gentry.

    BTW one locality is IP and where is another? Noida is city and IP just a locality or colony whatever you prefer.

    It's Roby man not joby. ;-)

    r
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry Roby ji :-)

    Originally Posted by roby007
    Agree man let's move on. In all new emerging areas there is always a mixed gentry.

    BTW one locality is IP and where is another? Noida is city and IP just a locality or colony whatever you prefer.

    It's Roby man not joby. ;-)

    r


    Ok Roby ji, you are right and its clear that IP is a colony/township and Noida is a city. But when we compare living in Ghaziabad with Noida then obviously only IP has the capacity and so many advantages that we can compare it to the living in Noida. So, its fine, if we don't compare both these places but if we started comparison then have to chek all aspects.

    Hope you understand my point ;)

    Thx
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to give my 2 cents (couldn't resist)

    I guess 90% of members of this forum would be service class as they have lot of time(after office hours and weekends) at hand to discuss things...

    On the other hand if u r a business man then u would like to work in ur free time(If it leads to better profit) ...
    If u r employed then u can not a hike proportional to the about of effort u put in (as in working on weekends etc.)

    Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Nothing wrong with being a businessman. Agarwals and Guptas etc basically dominate our IITs and medical colleges. They are known for studying well.

    But to suceed in business in India, one has to circumvent many problems in many unpleasant ways. Those ways get passed on to their children, who make unpleasant friends for children from service class.

    Point is this: DPS in NOIDA has children mostly from professional background. Children from businessmen of NOIDA mostly go to world schools.

    On the other hand, DPS is out of reach for most people in Indirapuram, since it is giving admission to mostly people from business background who purchase their seats.

    Now you will say how do I know? I know only the opinions of those whose children go to these schools and how they themselves got their admission. I have no personal experience (except nursery admission web site 2 years ago)

    So I might be totally wrong.

    But the fact remains that my friends from Indirapuram could not get their child into DPS while friends in NOIDA could.

    All my friends are professional/service class and so am I.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roby007
    Sorry to step in a old thread - But I was amazed to see that some one said that in IP most Businessman live and in Noida mainly techies.
    BTW Noida is out of reach to most of middle and upper middle. Only businessman can afford it so this statement is not 100% true.

    How can you do a profiling of a place unless you have some data from some valid source?

    BTW Business/industries are there in Noida not in IP.
    Can we assume that all those business men working in Noida but live in IP?
    BTW as I have said in many thread for God sake don't compare a city with a small locality.

    IP is inhabited mostly with middle/upper middle service class.

    Now tell me can you tell from 4000-5000 student that who belongs to a businessman and who is from service class parents. Unless you are in admission dept. of school or have access to that database.

    On the other (I myself is a serviceman) what's wrong with businessmen. How long we will be keeping our self in that Nuakri syndrome and thinking we are superior. I would encourage my kids to be a Naukri giver than be a Naukar.


    Disclaimer: I live in Indirapuram and find it better and affordable than many sector of Noida.

    As I said earlier ...people who donn live in those places dont have that great ideas abt tht place!!

    now ..if anyone did say tht IP is inhabited by businessmen...I'm sorry but he has got absolutely no idea of this area. btw IP is inhabited mostly by techies n middle class...my society 80% comprised of techies(general obs)

    and differences ...no diff in noida n IP apart from powercuts & metro ..thats it ...else equally unsafe n equally worse in some respects...

    N I agree with NIBHA wat u said abt time management of the two classes.

    Frankly if u compare the area in which U r getg all the facilities IP and adjoining score much better !!
    NOIDA mein kuch bhi lena ho to...chalo bhai atta or the other one or two malls here n thr.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roby007
    I have got two kids one got admitted in 2nd after taking an entrance and Interview( for me too ;-) )other in Nursery. Did not pay anything and same is the case with at least 20 kids going to DPS junior as well senior building.

    Again like you I can not be sure If they are selling their seats or not but me and my acquaintance didn't pay anything extra. This is based on my personal experience.

    Being the limited seat not all will get admission -
    After

    I also don't think that some school give admission to service class only and other to mainly business class where both are from same society.

    DPS Indirapuram ranked second in Ghaziabad by survey published in HT. Mind you it's only 6-7 year old.

    Of course not every IPite will send their kids to DPS everyone as his own budget, criteria or pref. but come on if people can afford house here they can certainly afford the DPS fee too.

    As far as I know DPS fee remain more or less same every where.

    r


    I stand corrected, since you have personal experience. Maybe people who did not get admission were showing sour grapes attitude.

    Both were techies.

    I would rate DPS Indirapuran as best in Ghaziabad and DPS NOIDA as best in NOIDA.

    My own kids go to a school (DPS) where lots of kids of rich businessmen also go. Those kids dont study, they are so sure of money power getting them wherever they have to reach.

    Again, lots of shopkeepers I know around my home in south delhi have bought flats in Ipuram and have given it out on rent. That seems to be the background for I Puram - the people living might be techies, but the owners are mostly shopkeepers.
    CommentQuote
  • New Case to discuss

    Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    I stand corrected, since you have personal experience. Maybe people who did not get admission were showing sour grapes attitude.

    Again, lots of shopkeepers I know around my home in south delhi have bought flats in Ipuram and have given it out on rent. That seems to be the background for I Puram - the people living might be techies, but the owners are mostly shopkeepers.



    Continued from Venky's last para :

    ...........And as per their strenght, these rented techies will keep moving to their own home in Noida(or any other place) since they(and we all) are seeing en opportunity to own a home in tech city named Noida(Better than Gzb in almost every aspect). Not saying that rented flats which they will leave will remain empty but rent may come down or remain same and then some other kind of gentry may occupy them.

    New case here for us to discuss may be what will be the effect of almost 1 lakh new flats in nearby location in Noida over IP/Vasundhra/Vaishali/RNext/Crossing/NH24 in Gzb
    CommentQuote