Hi,


Could you suggest on the following-

    What is the distance between Delhi and Indirapuram?
    Metro connectivity, already existing or under process?
    Any new residential projects, launched or upcoming in the range of 2500-3000 psf?
    Other pros and cons of staying in Indirapuram.
    Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN
Read more
Reply
94 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Coke, it will all turn into one big giant concrete jungle from Greater NOIDA to Ghaziabad without a break. Maybe all the way to Agra.
    CommentQuote
  • I meant some other :-)

    Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Coke, it will all turn into one big giant concrete jungle from Greater NOIDA to Ghaziabad without a break. Maybe all the way to Agra.



    I meant what will be the effects of noida's 1 lakh flats over these areas rented apartment and rent. Will they decrease ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    I stand corrected, since you have personal experience. Maybe people who did not get admission were showing sour grapes attitude.

    Both were techies.

    I would rate DPS Indirapuran as best in Ghaziabad and DPS NOIDA as best in NOIDA.

    My own kids go to a school (DPS) where lots of kids of rich businessmen also go. Those kids dont study, they are so sure of money power getting them wherever they have to reach.

    Again, lots of shopkeepers I know around my home in south delhi have bought flats in Ipuram and have given it out on rent. That seems to be the background for I Puram - the people living might be techies, but the owners are mostly shopkeepers.


    With due respect I beg to differ. It's mostly middle and upper middle service class and mix (from many states) young couple. You got to live here to believe it.
    I am not elaborating here,I think you can believe me.


    r
    CommentQuote
  • Right

    Originally Posted by roby007
    With due respect I beg to differ. It's mostly middle and upper middle service class and mix (from many states) young couple. You got to live here to believe it.
    I am not elaborating here,I think you can believe me.


    r


    Yes, You are a beliaveble person Roby :-) I have also been living in IP and Vaishali for years. Its true that mostly middle and upper middle service class and mix (from many states) young couple.

    Though many are rented as well. and many are looking for new investments in better places as soon as they have some savings.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roby007
    With due respect I beg to differ. It's mostly middle and upper middle service class and mix (from many states) young couple. You got to live here to believe it.
    I am not elaborating here,I think you can believe me.


    r


    I already believed you after last post and stood corrected :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coke_indian
    Continued from Venky's last para :

    ...........And as per their strenght, these rented techies will keep moving to their own home in Noida(or any other place) since they(and we all) are seeing en opportunity to own a home in tech city named Noida(Better than Gzb in almost every aspect). Not saying that rented flats which they will leave will remain empty but rent may come down or remain same and then some other kind of gentry may occupy them.

    New case here for us to discuss may be what will be the effect of almost 1 lakh new flats in nearby location in Noida over IP/Vasundhra/Vaishali/RNext/Crossing/NH24 in Gzb


    coke seems u moved out of IP and settled in noida or del now...thts why u r such a "gzb is better than noida" kinda attitude in your posts..u might be right ...maybe..but Please lets keep our prejudices to ourselves and talk and not make such strong comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roby007
    With due respect I beg to differ. It's mostly middle and upper middle service class and mix (from many states) young couple. You got to live here to believe it.
    I am not elaborating here,I think you can believe me.


    r


    ABSOLUTELY TRUE IN ALL RESPECTS....Quite evident from the crowd around in IP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Coke, it will all turn into one big giant concrete jungle from Greater NOIDA to Ghaziabad without a break. Maybe all the way to Agra.


    Possibly quite true in the coming 5 yrs..and it may well start from faridabad or maybe gurgaon..
    hop on one building to another and u reach Gzb from GGN/faridabad..and avoid traffic as well..
    ...Maybe this is the actual FNG they are talking about..;)
    CommentQuote
  • Better

    Originally Posted by maxcapri
    coke seems u moved out of IP and settled in noida or del now...thts why u r such a "gzb is better in noida" kinda attitude in your posts..u might be right ...maybe..but Please lets keep our prejudices to ourselves and talk and not make such strong comments.


    1. "gzb is better in noida" - Perheps u were tryin to say something else !

    2. Thats not a strong comment or my prejudice, my opinion, we r here to present our opinions about real estates, and we are doing so. Why u r getting hurted, taking personally.

    3. Again, wherever someone lives or move, one can and shud talk abt the area,unless he is not wrong. Here are members,who participate in discussions
    while sitting in foreign locations. Why do you want to make less participation ?

    4. You are calling me "Outsider" in terms of Ghaziabad, while this outsider requested the moderator to start a new section named - Ghaziabad with the help of other forum members who were also "outsiders" as per u. Now u want all outsiders shud stop knowledge-sharing about Ghaziabad ?

    Grow up Max, and dont take personally anything discussed here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coke_indian
    1. "gzb is better in noida" - Perheps u were tryin to say something else !

    2. Thats not a strong comment or my prejudice, my opinion, we r here to present our opinions about real estates, and we are doing so. Why u r getting hurted, taking personally.

    3. Again, wherever someone lives or move, one can and shud talk abt the area,unless he is not wrong. Here are members,who participate in discussions
    while sitting in foreign locations. Why do you want to make less participation ?

    4. You are calling me "Outsider" in terms of Ghaziabad, while this outsider requested the moderator to start a new section named - Ghaziabad with the help of other forum members who were also "outsiders" as per u. Now u want all outsiders shud stop knowledge-sharing about Ghaziabad ?

    Grow up Max, and dont take personally anything discussed here.


    My dear coke,
    I hope u remember me callin you a responsible member...some time back ...well...with tht still intact
    you in the afore said sound more hurt n bruised..n you seem to be taking things personally more than me...
    btw 'outsider' is a term framed by u n it sounds quite bad.

    My friend I have got no affection to gzbd or to any other NCR city...
    but what I have stressed upon now n before that we need to be fair in our comments n be reasonable because there r people who will read this seriously n maybe purchase based on tht.
    n believe me staying in n area n knowing abt it r two very different things.

    Now people make vague comments saying THIS IS FACT ....it doesnt make wrong right just becoz one thinks tht way, rather it has to be a research based on facts n discussions, for which we r here..I hope tht clarifies.
    And rational judgement is necessary in this regard. So lets be rational.

    n btw our chords did match for gzb section...so gud we have lots to discuss.
    I hope this time I am not taken on the wrong side.. n believe me there r no sides actually ..we all r in the same boat.

    Forget it all ...
    well see whr thr is discussion there will be arguments ...so lets just carry on helping newer guys!!
    CommentQuote
  • Discussion

    Originally Posted by maxcapri
    My dear coke,
    I hope u remember me callin you a responsible member...some time back ...well...with tht still intact
    you in the afore said sound more hurt n bruised..n you seem to be taking things personally more than me...
    btw 'outsider' is a term framed by u n it sounds quite bad.

    My friend I have got no affection to gzbd or to any other NCR city...
    but what I have stressed upon now n before that we need to be fair in our comments n be reasonable because there r people who will read this seriously n maybe purchase based on tht.
    n believe me staying in n area n knowing abt it r two very different things.

    Now people make vague comments saying THIS IS FACT ....it doesnt make wrong right just becoz one thinks tht way, rather it has to be a research based on facts n discussions, for which we r here..I hope tht clarifies.
    And rational judgement is necessary in this regard. So lets be rational.

    n btw our chords did match for gzb section...so gud we have lots to discuss.
    I hope this time I am not taken on the wrong side.. n believe me there r no sides actually ..we all r in the same boat.

    Forget it all ...
    well see whr thr is discussion there will be arguments ...so lets just carry on helping newer guys!!



    Yes, Max,

    We have been discussing Ghaziabad and other cities but its only you who comes personal and try to seggregate Ghaziabad living and non ghaziabad living. Nobody else comes to this seggregation.

    Even on first time, even you didn't point me, but I told you not to do this. Again you have doen the same.

    I wud again compell just to discuss, don come personal, as per me, what matters is knowledge, none else.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    I already believed you after last post and stood corrected :)


    Hi! Venky/coke/max and all

    Thanks coke and Venky having faith in me. BTW coke I thought you live in Dwarka.?

    Yes there will be impact when too much supply will be there but it will hit most where they are coming. I mean if sector 50 is being quoted 5500-6000 sq ft. and adjacent are being launched 2500-3000 then It (sector 50) should be most affected or in general secondary market should be stagnant if not affected or If economy is booming then It can take price to Sector 50 level and you will be happy.
    In nutshell anything can happen.

    More supply existing inventory loose it's sheen more demand new inventory will try to matches the price of existing inventory.
    Same is true for Indirapuram also.

    But again only investor going to be concerned about this not the end user.

    As per my personal experience we have two flats here. One I live and another has been given on rent(some where we are paying rent too) which will be used at some point of time in future by family.

    I feel if a society has given possession and there is occupancy then real investors are almost out of that. If before/soon(most don't give possession before you register) taking the possession, you need to register which is again a costly affair(ghaziabad freehold). So usually real investor exit before that. Now there remain some individuals who bought for long investment are bound to register in order to get possession and then to put it on rent. Mind you, you don't invest in House property for rent - If there isn't capital appreciation and it's on loan then you can hardly cover up Interest part thru rent.


    My intention has never been to compare Noida but I am against comparing as in many post I told it it's small locality with it's unique strategic location and everything in vicinity going to be remain favorable, I hope.

    As you rightly said in one of the post we should be foresighted but not over foresighted. So I'm least bothered about the impact as I'm not a real investor.


    BTW I belong to this area so I am biased to Ghaziabad, IP, GN and Noida. ;-)
    I am even biased to Gurgaon too for some reason.

    Most of the above in whole doesn't give you posh feel even though price escalated to roof. You get small town/kasba type setup and next you find posh area so it's all mixed up that's how we are. At most you can choose a locality as per your liking.

    Concrete Jungle - We either have barren , deserted looking area or concrete jungle. If vertical is the future then why can't authority, develop more jungle in every sector, yes I mean jungle as 20 trees are required to provide the oxygen for a person in a day. At least make it mandatory to maintain some in a society or try some experiment with Algae etc.

    I don't thing developing golf course or leaving more open space going to help. We need to be proactive be GN, GGN, Noida or Ghaziabad.

    Jam- It won't let you free. It's following you everywhere. Ironically our biggest strength is our biggest problem.

    Gentry - Again my opinion is that when we are talking about gentry essentially we are talking about different financial status people. I feel there are broadly two gentry in India one is Poor and another rich and then in between countless financial step to which we can call middle classes.

    When you are buying a flat of 1 Crore in my opinion you belongs to that financial bracket and your neighbor could be from any sate, creed, background, profession,with bad or good Sanskar( the favorite word of TV serial ;-) ) but one thing is sure he will be from that financial background.
    Again I see no problem If you got some bad behavior people as you hardly keep in touch with 4-5 family in a society except Hi and bye.

    Investor - I heard ( I could be wrong) from the horse's mouth that without Investor a project can not take off successfully. So they are everywhere.


    So in the end I would say neither I don't need to bash another city to defend my decision nor you. So Guys cool down.

    Above opinions are about living in a society in any area.


    Ultimately all be absorbed and new area keep on emerging with new hope. Just wish It doesn't repeat to world what happened last year to world. ;-)

    BTW do you have any suggestion for a good 4 BHK in Noida new launch. ;-)

    r
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coke_indian
    Yes, Max,

    We have been discussing Ghaziabad and other cities but its only you who comes personal and try to seggregate Ghaziabad living and non ghaziabad living. Nobody else comes to this seggregation.

    Even on first time, even you didn't point me, but I told you not to do this. Again you have doen the same.

    I wud again compell just to discuss, don come personal, as per me, what matters is knowledge, none else.


    Take it easy coke...don get hyper mate...I donno whr u getting these ideas from.. read all my posts again n din find an inch of segregation anywhr
    ...rather I think someone else did start this comparison!!

    I only have idea abt noida n gzb and thats whr I speak..which makes sense.

    n correct wat matters is "correct knowledge"..which we gain by discussions...here:)
    Chill
    CommentQuote
  • Oh good finally this thread is in to its correct place.Great
    CommentQuote
  • easy !

    Originally Posted by maxcapri
    Take it easy coke...don get hyper mate...I donno whr u getting these ideas from.. read all my posts again n din find an inch of segregation anywhr
    ...rather I think someone else did start this comparison!!

    I only have idea abt noida n gzb and thats whr I speak..which makes sense.

    n correct wat matters is "correct knowledge"..which we gain by discussions...here:)
    Chill


    Oho, forgot to tell u, y wud I get hurted, u r not my gilfrd :p

    I dont comment on whether u r making sense or not, however I wud like to avoid "where do you live campaign" run by u in ur earlier campaign in ur earlier posts which was not correct. See I hate pointing out someone and always try my best to be polite given that other person is also writing politely.

    I can but I won't quote ur earlier posts because I dont like to play such blame games and also dont want to enlenghthen the argument. Even I cud stop myself from writing few previous posts bui my intention was to realize u what u r writing here and may be u urself are not able to feel what u r writing, sometimes it happens with everyone. I hope u wud understand.

    I wud again say : Never prevent anyone's openions in discussions and don't jump on personal and do healthy discussions (Like before ur post, healthy discussion was going on), appreciate other's views, if u think they are not in synch with ur thinking, ask politely the reason behind.

    I am cool, chilled. Coke is always chilled ..... hahaha

    BTW - MODERATOR IS INTELLIGENT :)
    CommentQuote