Hi,

Could you suggest on the following-

What is the distance between Delhi and Indirapuram?
    Metro connectivity, already existing or under process?
    Any new residential projects, launched or upcoming in the range of 2500-3000 psf?
    Other pros and cons of staying in Indirapuram.
    Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN
Read more
94 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by coke_indian
    Oho, forgot to tell u, y wud I get hurted, u r not my gilfrd :p

I dont comment on whether u r making sense or not, however I wud like to avoid "where do you live campaign" run by u in ur earlier campaign in ur earlier posts which was not correct. See I hate pointing out someone and always try my best to be polite given that other person is also writing politely.

I can but I won't quote ur earlier posts because I dont like to play such blame games and also dont want to enlenghthen the argument. Even I cud stop myself from writing few previous posts bui my intention was to realize u what u r writing here and may be u urself are not able to feel what u r writing, sometimes it happens with everyone. I hope u wud understand.

I wud again say : Never prevent anyone's openions in discussions and don't jump on personal and do healthy discussions (Like before ur post, healthy discussion was going on), appreciate other's views, if u think they are not in synch with ur thinking, ask politely the reason behind.

I am cool, chilled. Coke is always chilled ..... hahaha

BTW - MODERATOR IS INTELLIGENT :)

no worries mate..I think written stuff does get miscontrued at times coz it does lacks emotions...
    n lets finish this I...and u...n lets talk abt us..all of us guys here.

anyhow ..bck on track
    seems we r much clearer than before...short n simple lets carry on.

n I do like chilled coke...:)haahaha
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Guys,

I had been a silent observer of this thread for a long long time and was just sitting back and enjoying the arguments and discussions.

This time I couldn't help but budging my way in. This is probably the only thread where I havent commented yet :) (even trial survey has put in his famous one liner :))

Indrapuram is like a Oasis in Ghaziabad, compare the roads of Indrapuram/Vaishali and Vasundhra and you will know what I am talking about. Their has been a lot of change in the area and its been directly connected to Noida sector 62 thru an underpass. But then the matter of the fact remains the same... Ghaziabad and Noida.

Just being an Oasis does not make Indrapuram a great place to live in (unless your world revolves around the area). I am a chemical engineer and stay in Mayur Vihar, I used to go to Sahibabad (10 Kms from my house) every night to service a customer's NF Plant and used to be their till morning. While going it took me hardly 10 minutes to reach Sahibabad but while coming back around 8:30 I used to take almost an hour to reach Ghaqzipur, Jams at Dabur, Jams at AEZ Jams every where.... infact I go to Hapur quite often and cross the entire strech of Indrapuram to reach Hapur, even if i leave at 8 in the morning i can see the mad rush of pplk trying to reach delhi, the Jams extend upto Vijay Nagar on the opposite side (this is when the occupancy at Indrapuram is still 50%). The same story is for the new underpass that connects Indrapuram and Noida. I know their is a proposal for NH24 to be widened, and its been their since 2000 and I have not even seen a grain of soil move. I really dont know if its a proposal for proposal or what.

The electricity situation is worse year from bad last year, if their is power the voltage is too low, not even enough to make the street lights work (a statement by one of my friends who has a bunglow in Gyan Ghand). Imagine the horror, if you work in Nehru Place/CP/Kendriya Terminal/Gurgaon. Just having good roads (i dont think they are still good) and great schools (saying DPS Indrapuram is the best in Ghaziabad does not make it the best in NCR) does not make it a great place to livew in. Unless you have a shop in Indrapuram or go to Sector 62 area for work, the place is a hell during the peak times.

Noida on the other hand has great connectivity with Delhi. I reach Gurgaon (my office) in 45 minutes from Mayur Vihar Phase 1 (via DND) if i leave at 8:15. Mind you I go via Noida.

Infrastructure, Transport, Electricity, Roads, Schools everything is better in Noida compared to Ghaziabad (mind you Indrapuram is a part of Ghaziabad and depends on the infrastructure provided by GDA). DPS Noida is the second best DPS better than Mathura Road (I am from DPS RK Puram). Ryan International School Noida is of the best Ryan's, Amity, Apeejay, Cambridge, Lotus valley, Name it its their.... Greater Noida is not far away and is full of engineering colleges and Mba instritues.

Noida is a self sustained city, Indrapuram is not a self sustained locality (it depends on GDA which is pathetic). You cant compare the two.

Maxcapri bhai, I may not be from Indrapuram but at the same time i am also not from Noida. A person who lives in Noida will tend to be biased towards Noida (true) and a Person who lives in Indrapuram will tend to be biased to Indrapuram (you have invested your hard earned money or its your home). Its like the battle between Mumbai and Delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vishal.

I would rate them as DPS RK Puram>Vasant Kunj>NOIDA>Dwarka/Rohini/Mathura Road>Gurgaon>Indirapuram

Of course, DPS is not the only school and many others come in between.

Indirapuram has only 3 good schools, NOIDA has about 10, Gurgaon has about 4 but buses ply for Delhi so south Delhi schools are possible - there are about 20-30 in south Delhi.

North, West and East Delhi also have about 4-5 good schools each.

So yes, NOIDA scores far ahead in schools.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Venky,

Its ok as long as RKP is on the top :P.

Anyways thats not the point. What i meant to say was that just schools cant be the basis of saying if a place is good or bad. DPS Noida is also just 10 Kms from Indrapuram.

The point is that you have to look into everything, Indrapuram though a nice area is a part of Ghaziabad and is dependent on GDA, NOIDA on the other hand is a fully self independent city and needless to say NOIDA is far far far far far more efficent compared to GDA!
    CommentQuote
  • guys...GDA is no doubt far behind...
    but if u see the area IP and noida cannot be compared ...they can be though be compared on a per unit area basis..if we check tht..i think no. of schools might be good enough...
    but then again it might still fall behind taking so many flats into account.
    In future there'l be more n more high rises coming up ..in noida so it might put a strain on amenities
    now.. in IP they have got no place left to 'plant' another high rise almost all land is done with...and the shortage of amenities does looks evident now on leave apart NH24.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880

Vishal bhai,

See, how style of writing can make a big difference in understanding someone's profession

:p Just joking :-)
    CommentQuote
  • I know... i realised that when i read it again but forgot to correct it :). I was servicing their NF Plant and nothing else :)
    CommentQuote
    I know... i realised that when i read it again but forgot to correct it :). I was servicing their NF Plant and nothing else :)

ANyway, I have edited my post, don want to hype this thing, wud suggest u to edit ur post, was just joking
    CommentQuote
    Hey Guys,

You cant compare the two.

That's what I have been telling. May I suggest you to read the thread once again.

r
    CommentQuote
    Hi Venky,

Its ok as long as RKP is on the top :P.

Anyways thats not the point. What i meant to say was that just schools cant be the basis of saying if a place is good or bad. DPS Noida is also just 10 Kms from Indrapuram.

The point is that you have to look into everything, Indrapuram though a nice area is a part of Ghaziabad and is dependent on GDA, NOIDA on the other hand is a fully self independent city and needless to say NOIDA is far far far far far more efficent compared to GDA!

Everybody has his own ranking of school. You have your own and Venky has his own but I don't have have mine. Simply don't know how to compare frankly.

Your point that school can't be the basis of saying that a place is good or bad is really good. I can't find any post which tells that since DPS is there in Indirapuram so it's good over Noida.

There is no VISA required, I know DPS Indirapuram bus plying to Noida Mayur vihar and many more places, same is true for all the school of Noida. Lotus valley, Millennium and many more. Rayan, DPS (at out society gate too) in IP.

I think school are not adhering to 10 km distance norm.

I personally feel that it's torture for a kid to travel more than 10 km.

Again my personal view 50% gene and 50% countless factors and school one of them.
    I also feel that premium or middle prem. schools do't make you a super kid.

My criteria when getting admission for my kids was to get them to one I can afford and nearby.

And at that time I was not aware of any ranking. It's HT and some company survey published lately. I mentioned this was just to say to parents that don't worry If this place suit you then you do have good school as per HT survey.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-Top-Schools/topschools-ghaziabad/DPS-Ghaziabad-sports-to-the-top/SP-Article1-475204.aspx

I'm giving the link for the benefit of all. It does have ranking of School in Delhi, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon and Ghaziabad.
    ( fee information is wrong/old for DPS IP. It's going to be 4800-5300 inclusive transportation depending where you are based. If you need exact figure just pm me)

I would say people choose or happen to be a place keeping in mind countless factor. Every body having his own rational and once they are sure they move. This is beyond the scope of your mind and my mind to understand the logic, that why people choosing a particular area.

r
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coke_indian
    Vishal bhai,

See, how style of writing can make a big difference in understanding someone's profession

:p Just joking :-)

No problem I can understand whether It is original or edited.
    I personally do not like to judge people. ;)

I thought I will be laconic in my previous reply but couldn't.

r
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roby007

And at that time I was not aware of any ranking. It's HT and some company survey published lately. I mentioned this was just to say to parents that don't worry If this place suit you then you do have good school as per HT survey.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-Top-Schools/topschools-ghaziabad/DPS-Ghaziabad-sports-to-the-top/SP-Article1-475204.aspx

I'm giving the link for the benefit of all. It does have ranking of School in Delhi, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon and Ghaziabad.
    ( fee information is wrong/old for DPS IP. It's going to be 4800-5300 inclusive transportation depending where you are based.

never really knew the fees are so high nowadays...
    I think I need to have a kid soon before the prices get even higher:D

jokes apart I agree with the reasoning that u actually frankly cant rate the schools...coz it involves ur child's adapatability, the environment thr, how they deal with ur child personally n then how the child is dealt at home etc etc lots n lots ...which all affects the actual end product.
    for my opinion thr r just 1.v good, 2.good, 3.fair and 4.not so good schools
    CommentQuote
    That's what I have been telling. May I suggest you to read the thread once again.

r

????????? Didnt really understand you
    CommentQuote
    Everybody has his own ranking of school. You have your own and Venky has his own but I don't have have mine. Simply don't know how to compare frankly.

Your point that school can't be the basis of saying that a place is good or bad is really good. I can't find any post which tells that since DPS is there in Indirapuram so it's good over Noida.

There is no VISA required, I know DPS Indirapuram bus plying to Noida Mayur vihar and many more places, same is true for all the school of Noida. Lotus valley, Millennium and many more. Rayan, DPS (at out society gate too) in IP.

I think school are not adhering to 10 km distance norm.

I personally feel that it's torture for a kid to travel more than 10 km.

Again my personal view 50% gene and 50% countless factors and school one of them.
    I also feel that premium or middle prem. schools do't make you a super kid.

My criteria when getting admission for my kids was to get them to one I can afford and nearby.

( fee information is wrong/old for DPS IP. It's going to be 4800-5300 inclusive transportation depending where you are based. If you need exact figure just pm me)

I would say people choose or happen to be a place keeping in mind countless factor. Every body having his own rational and once they are sure they move. This is beyond the scope of your mind and my mind to understand the logic, that why people choosing a particular area.

r

What the fish...

School fees is approx 5000 these days!

Imagine some one making 80 K per month pays 8K as Income Tax 5K as school fees, 40 K as EMI, 3K as Bijli Ka Bill, 15K as Rent, 2 K as cell/ph0ne/net bill, 6 K as Petrol, 1 K as Maintainance..... what does he eat?
    CommentQuote
    What the fish...

School fees is approx 5000 these days!

Imagine some one making 80 K per month pays 8K as Income Tax 5K as school fees, 40 K as EMI, 3K as Bijli Ka Bill, 15K as Rent, 2 K as bill, 6 K as Petrol, 1 K as Maintainance..... what does he eat?

Now imagine the same guy with two kids having 30,000 school fee quarterly, 1.2L Per annum!!!!!

Fishing is injurious to your financial health :D
    CommentQuote