Hi,


Could you suggest on the following-

    What is the distance between Delhi and Indirapuram?
    Metro connectivity, already existing or under process?
    Any new residential projects, launched or upcoming in the range of 2500-3000 psf?
    Other pros and cons of staying in Indirapuram.
    Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN Thanks

    VMN
Read more
Reply
94 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Now imagine the same guy with two kids having 30,000 school fee quarterly, 1.2L Per annum!!!!!

    Fishing is injurious to your financial health :D

    Nothing much... for the poor guy I will change the 6000 petrol bill to 1000 Metro/DTC Bill.....

    Imagine the difficulty he will have have in finding a house near a Gurudwara (not to be taken personally but I was actually thinking about my future)

    I know Fishing can get you fished financially!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    What the fish...

    School fees is approx 5000 these days!

    Imagine some one making 80 K per month pays 8K as Income Tax 5K as school fees, 40 K as EMI, 3K as Bijli Ka Bill, 15K as Rent, 2 K as cell/ph0ne/net bill, 6 K as Petrol, 1 K as Maintainance..... what does he eat?



    :p Some ideas :
    1. I will change the job asap and try to grab from 80 K to 1 L
    2. Nothing can be done in case of Tax
    3. Will Keep my flat as it is, it is my investment and most probably will give me sweet returns
    4. Rent - Nothing can be done
    5. WIll reduce usage of AC whichin turn wll reduce my elec bill :p
    6. less talks on Cell and :p
    7. Will reduce Petrol bill : As applicable will reduce Car usage and use more Metro or Bike
    8. Very Imp - Will Eat Lesser to avoid Fat :p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    What the fish...

    School fees is approximate 5000 these days!

    Imagine some one making 80 K per month pays 8K as Income Tax 5K as school fees, 40 K as EMI, 3K as Bijli Ka Bill, 15K as Rent, 2 K as cell/ph0ne/net bill, 6 K as Petrol, 1 K as Maintainance..... what does he eat?


    You understood. It's the financial of a particular person(first time buyer) which drives him most for a location.
    On 80 K take home, IT will be 13900 k a month approximate.
    If your salary structure reducing it to 8 k then it's good. You can also further reduce it by 4 k a month more by taking loan for ready to move in house.
    (no IT benefit till you get possession - of course benefit for under construction period can be claimed after possession but in I think 5 FY)

    55 k a month on housing out of 80k till you get your own is overkill according to me.

    There are many solutions in same salary but there is no ready made solution. Everyone would like to calculate as per his priority.

    r
    PS - You forgot you to include car EMI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880

    I know Fishing can get you fished financially!


    Fishing is finishing !!!:D

    If you are not married, better to finish buying your house and pay off loan before getting married !!!

    Otherwise you will be finished!

    In the meantime, use your flat as a bachelor pad and go on fishing expeditions :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Fishing is finishing !!!:D

    If you are not married, better to finish buying your house and pay off loan before getting married !!!

    Otherwise you will be finished!

    In the meantime, use your flat as a bachelor pad and go on fishing expeditions :D:D



    Or marry a girl earning same amount to live happily. :)

    r
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roby007
    Or marry a girl earning same amount to live happily. :)

    r


    Buddy, times have changed. Girls have the upper hand now.

    You need to have own flat and MNC job before any girl will agree to marry you.

    If not MNC job, then own swanky shop rented out on good amount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Buddy, times have changed. Girls have the upper hand now.

    You need to have own flat and MNC job before any girl will agree to marry you.

    If not MNC job, then own swanky shop rented out on good amount.

    very true times have really changed like tht mate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Buddy, times have changed. Girls have the upper hand now.

    You need to have own flat and MNC job before any girl will agree to marry you.

    If not MNC job, then own swanky shop rented out on good amount.


    80 k = mnc job?
    40 k emi = flat

    If owning to flat means full repayment of emi then they will be getting 40 plus guy.

    r
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roby007

    If owning to flat means full repayment of emi then they will be getting 40 plus guy.

    r


    Times have changed, they will have BF until Mr. Right at 40+ comes along with MNC job and flat :bab (43):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Times have changed, they will have BF until Mr. Right at 40+ comes along with MNC job and flat :bab (43):

    sahi kaha venky bhai .. kudiyon ka hai zamana .. specially the good looking ones are having a great time these days ... very much in demand !! :D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Indirapuram!!!!!!

    Am restarting this thread after 2 months.

    Is it advisable to sell a flat in Indirapuram now or hold it for another year to see if there is any further appreciation available?

    As some members say Indirapuram is saturated and hence doesnt hold potential wrt to appreciation.

    Whereas some members are saying that due to metro, cwg, infra development etc, this area will further appreciate for another 1-2years.!!!

    As per my thinking goes i feel it may be advisable to wait for 1 more year till about June 2011.

    i need comments from fellow members.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear members please give your opinion::bab (2):

    *********************************************************
    Am restarting this thread after 2 months.

    Is it advisable to sell a flat in Indirapuram now or hold it for another year to see if there is any further appreciation available?

    As some members say Indirapuram is saturated and hence doesnt hold potential wrt to appreciation.

    Whereas some members are saying that due to metro, cwg, infra development etc, this area will further appreciate for another 1-2years.!!!

    As per my thinking goes i feel it may be advisable to wait for 1 more year till about June 2011.

    i need comments from fellow members.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Dear members please give your opinion::bab (2):

    *********************************************************
    Am restarting this thread after 2 months.

    Is it advisable to sell a flat in Indirapuram now or hold it for another year to see if there is any further appreciation available?

    As some members say Indirapuram is saturated and hence doesnt hold potential wrt to appreciation.

    Whereas some members are saying that due to metro, cwg, infra development etc, this area will further appreciate for another 1-2years.!!!

    As per my thinking goes i feel it may be advisable to wait for 1 more year till about June 2011.

    i need comments from fellow members.

    Well i guess vaishali may get more appreciation compare to IP .
    Metro connectivity will boost demand in kaushambi and vaishali. Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by windynight
    Well i guess vaishali may get more appreciation compare to IP .
    Metro connectivity will boost demand in kaushambi and vaishali. Cheers


    thanx....IN your opinion is it advisable to sell property in that area now or wait for more time as u feel metro connectivity will boost demand?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    thanx....IN your opinion is it advisable to sell property in that area now or wait for more time as u feel metro connectivity will boost demand?

    Accor. to my consideration IP is already appreciated . IP may rise further but only at normal pace and/or we may see boost when metro actually reach IP for which we don't have any precise info.
    Its upto you Munish . My advice is you can sell at IP and buy under construction flat in vaishali to get good returns in future or atleast more than IP. Cheers
    CommentQuote