Hi,

Could you suggest on the following-

What is the distance between Delhi and Indirapuram?
    Metro connectivity, already existing or under process?
    Any new residential projects, launched or upcoming in the range of 2500-3000 psf?
    Other pros and cons of staying in Indirapuram.
    Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN
Read more
94 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • IP

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    thanx....IN your opinion is it advisable to sell property in that area now or wait for more time as u feel metro connectivity will boost demand?

Munish, If you are planing to sell in IP, let me know which project and price details on a PM... I am staying in IP and looking to buy a ready to move flat.. tnx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Times have changed, they will have BF until Mr. Right at 40+ comes along with MNC job and flat :bab (43):

May I dare to disagree venky !
    Money is not everything. A girl who has a decent job would probably look for a reasonable match who is suitable in terms of education, personality, family background ect. salary of 40K or 60K does not make much difference.

And there is NO MR RIGHT or MR PERFECT (or even miss right for that matter) in this world.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by windynight
    Accor. to my consideration IP is already appreciated . IP may rise further but only at normal pace and/or we may see boost when metro actually reach IP for which we don't have any precise info.
    Its upto you Munish . My advice is you can sell at IP and buy under construction flat in vaishali to get good returns in future or atleast more than IP. Cheers

hmmm. thanx for the suggestion windynight. it seems that time is right to sell off the property in IP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yousivakutti
    Munish, If you are planing to sell in IP, let me know which project and price details on a PM... I am staying in IP and looking to buy a ready to move flat.. tnx

the project is from shipra sun city, sun tower. give pm detail
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yousivakutti

Hi Siva,
    Am waiting for your response?let me know if u have an update for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashmi_sweet23
    A girl who has a decent job would probably look for a reasonable match who is suitable in terms of education, personality, family background ect. salary of 40K or 60K does not make much difference.

What about love?????

Doesnt the present generation fall in love any more?

Joking apart, my comments were entirely meant to be in light hearted banter. Speaking purely as parents, we were discussing the importance of RE in planning for your children's future.

(P.S> Just read the thread, the children's discussion was somewhere else. Sorry, my bad)

So dont take it seriously. If your feelings were hurt, my apologies.

Muneesh, I would hold on to IP. Infrastructure is improving, the place is becoming quite good now. You will get a much better price 1 year from now, so reassess after a year.

As projects in NOIDA will falter and go slow, IP premium will increase.
    CommentQuote
    What about love?????

Muneesh, I would hold on to IP. Infrastructure is improving, the place is becoming quite good now. You will get a much better price 1 year from now, so reassess after a year.

As projects in NOIDA will falter and go slow, IP premium will increase.

Hi Venky,

I am getting mixed responses on IP. if u see this one and some other thread, the general feeling of members is that it has more or less saturated. Since it was developed keeping low budgets in mind it seems chances of real appreciation may be little.
    Though I have a feeling that its worth taking a chance and holding on for 1 yr atleast just to see what happens 6 months after CWG. also infra will further improve due to metro. Last week i saw in TOI abt GDA proposing an increase in circle rates by 10%.
    Since it is an important decision for me Im still interested to further hear what are other factors that you and other members here believe in favor of IP?

thnx
    CommentQuote
  • which place is better to live IP or vaishali
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Hi Venky,

I am getting mixed responses on IP. if u see this one and some other thread, the general feeling of members is that it has more or less saturated. Since it was developed keeping low budgets in mind it seems chances of real appreciation may be little.
    Though I have a feeling that its worth taking a chance and holding on for 1 yr atleast just to see what happens 6 months after CWG. also infra will further improve due to metro. Last week i saw in TOI abt GDA proposing an increase in circle rates by 10%.
    Since it is an important decision for me Im still interested to further hear what are other factors that you and other members here believe in favor of IP?

thnx

What psf rate are you getting in IP?
    CommentQuote
    What psf rate are you getting in IP?

I have quoted 4000, (nego to 3800), am being offered 3300 at the moment. price difference (perception vs reality) is ~ Rs. 6.5L which is making me hold it for 1 year
    CommentQuote
  • Advice plz

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    I have quoted 4000, (nego to 3800), am being offered 3300 at the moment. price difference (perception vs reality) is ~ Rs. 6.5L which is making me hold it for 1 year

Munish,

Would you advise me to sell my following home -

NOIDA Authority 2 BHK 20 years old flat at Sector-34, NOIDA for around Rs. 35 lakhs.

-- and go for either of the following:-

(a) 2 bhk ready to move in flat in Ghaziabad for about Rs. 35 lakhs

(b) book a flat at sector-74/75/76/77/78, NOIDA with the sale proceeds of this flat immediately and live on rent till then.

I had raised this issue in some other thread also.

devdutt1961gmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra

I think you should definitely hold for one year. 3300 is too less if the builder is anywhere near decent.

Already built premium for IP will increase as Crossings gets sold out and NOIDA flats are going to take at least 4 years or more to materialise.

Crossings had put a lid on IP price rise, once it gets taken out, IP should easily cross 4000 levels. Also, as people realise problems of living in Crossings, IP premium will rise.
    CommentQuote
    I think you should definitely hold for one year. 3300 is too less if the builder is anywhere near decent.

Already built premium for IP will increase as Crossings gets sold out and NOIDA flats are going to take at least 4 years or more to materialise.

Crossings had put a lid on IP price rise, once it gets taken out, IP should easily cross 4000 levels. Also, as people realise problems of living in Crossings, IP premium will rise.

Yes price is less and standard price of IP is between 3200 - 4000 for ready to move societies. New societies are being launched at 2700. My builder used to enjoy a good reputation and has been one of the largest in IP. Of late they have lost some goodwill due to the quality of projects that they delivered lately and i have seen they are now delivering good projects.

You point well taken.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by devdutt1961
    Munish,

Would you advise me to sell my following home -

NOIDA Authority 2 BHK 20 years old flat at Sector-34, NOIDA for around Rs. 35 lakhs.

-- and go for either of the following:-

(a) 2 bhk ready to move in flat in Ghaziabad for about Rs. 35 lakhs

(b) book a flat at sector-74/75/76/77/78, NOIDA with the sale proceeds of this flat immediately and live on rent till then.

I had raised this issue in some other thread also.

devdutt1961gmail.com

Yes it makes good sense to sell the flat which will not yield much returns but go for ready to move in flat in a society where there is future appreciation expected and rates are around ~3000-3200 psf, eg IP, vaishali.
    Never go for rental flat by selling the flat in which u live.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have any idea about the Desire apartments in Indirapuram near DPS school.
    CommentQuote