Hi,

Could you suggest on the following-

What is the distance between Delhi and Indirapuram?
    Metro connectivity, already existing or under process?
    Any new residential projects, launched or upcoming in the range of 2500-3000 psf?
    Other pros and cons of staying in Indirapuram.
    Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN Thanks

VMN
Read more
94 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • flat in indrapuram

hi i require 1 3 bhk in indrapuram to buy.can any one suggest in which society i can get it
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends..
    we all are getting cheated by Angel Jupitar, builder is asking for 45% payment along with an additional payment of 300 rs sqft.saying that we are constrained to ask for this payment because of exorbitant increase in the construction cost however delay have not been made from our side delay is due to GDA approval and dispute in property, case is in supreme court and not resolved yet. since in the Lay out plan angel have shown entrance from main road also, which comes under disputed land that's why bank loan also not available as of now hence builder is seeking a payment from customer's pocket by showing flexi payment rule as he know loan is not possible in disputed land and want to continue construction. what if he builds 2-3 floor and again asks for further 20% or 30% more by showing again flexi guideline and nobody can give or take guaranty that when court case will resolve and who will win and until they will not win bank will not give loan else they have to change their lay out plan and exclude entrance from main road if they do so property rate will get reduced as entrance from main road is very attractive feature of Angel Jupitar.

Let me tell you one thing when we all have done booking in this project they have not told us that their project is in court case and have dispute if they have done so then no body would have interest to invest their hard earned money in disputed property,they are cheating from first day.

JAGO GRAHAK JAGO.
    CommentQuote
  • https://youtu.be/3G3JNfJQd7Y
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have an odea what could be the approximate cost of an independent floor in Indirapuram and nearby areas. I am looking for an independent floor which have a single flat per floor. Ideally, should have a dedicated parking space and prefrably near some park. Can some one help?
    CommentQuote