Hi,

Pls share your views on flats in Crossings republik township in Ghaziyabad in terms of location, price, furture growth etc.
I have booked a flat with Saviour Builders in Crossing republic. Price is Rs. 2000/- per sqft all inclusive + 7% CLP +registry & stamp duty charges.

Plsa share your views as i am about to finalise the Deal.

Rgds,
Dhiraj
Read more
79 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • this price was offered to me by the md of balaji contruction for 6th floor flat last month.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    this price was offered to me by the md of balaji contruction for 6th floor flat last month.

Yes, you are right , within CR also , there is a difference in BSP for various properties . Mahagun has been commanding a premium in the area over others.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    In my opinion CR has great potential...only if its builders show some interest..their properties are NOT 100% sold out.
    They should Market it well
    They should try to get a Good road connectivity to Noida

One of the reason probably why CR is not getting promoted as much now as compared to NE , is because CR started in 2006 ..and is more or less sold out. The builders have been able to sell the critical numbers and have already made the money. So , from a marketing promotion perspective , builders wont care too much for CR as it's not needed that much.

For sure a good connectivity from CR to Noida will be a big push . But NH 24 getting widened and down the line Delhi Meerut expressway which will be part of the same route from Delhi to CR will add to the connectivity options.

The current sanction of widening of NH 24 by NHAI is projected to make the NH signal free from UP gate till Lal Kuan , which supported by underpasses will change the dynamics of commuting on this route.

This is entirely my personal opinion , A known enemy is better than unknown angel . CR has issues which are known , NE to me is an unknown angel ...no idea what's coming.

Another take - CR has survived the recent recession and could still manage to get going and now in few months handing over possession.
    No idea about mushrooming NE projects if they can scrape through any turn around in the economic situation .
    CommentQuote
    this price was offered to me by the md of balaji contruction for 6th floor flat last month.

Do you guys think a bigger apartment ( 4bhk > 2200 sq ft) commands a better premium than the typical 1200 - 1600 sq ft regular 2/3 bhk apartments.

Please share your views in terms of rental as well as property appreciation perspective.

Zohaib / MM : Surely counting on your views and ofcourse all the other esteemed members ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    Do you guys think a bigger apartment ( 4bhk > 2200 sq ft) commands a better premium than the typical 1200 - 1600 sq ft regular 2/3 bhk apartments.

Please share your views in terms of rental as well as property appreciation perspective.

Zohaib / MM : Surely counting on your views and ofcourse all the other esteemed members ...

I am sorry friend..I have no idea about premiums..but for sure...3 bedroom appt has more demand..so should be easier to sell or rent.

Rentals are subject to demand in the area and supply.

Since there is oversupply in So called Noida extension and CR area..Rentals will not be very high

I am NOT an expert, this is my personal opinion:bab (22):
    CommentQuote

Anupam,
    Premium returns are more or less the same.
    Important thing is 2 BR has max demand as it fits the budget of aam admi hence value for money. 3-4 BR are normally not considered for aam admi.
    CommentQuote
    u can get a price of 1800 psf if u nego....

Dear MM,
    1.Does this price is still valid?
    2. All inclusive and for ready to move in flat? ( if yes , not bad for first timers , & of low budgets
    3. Do you think its worth"value of our money"
    4. What do you think will have better residential attraction:Gnoida or CR after 5 yrs
    Regards and looking forward for more insights...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Originally Posted by arihant1
    dear mm,
    1.does this price is still valid?
    2. All inclusive and for ready to move in flat? ( if yes , not bad for first timers , & of low budgets
    very true...

3. Do you think its worth"value of our money"
    yes

4. What do you think will have better residential attraction:gnoida or cr after 5 yrs
    greater noida...as its coming up as a city...not an area "close to" another city.
    Its set to have its own good comercial malls, recreation, offices, etc etc etc

for an end user who doesnt work in delhi....greater noida is a great buy..as long as you are close to pari chowk

regards and looking forward for more insights...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Zohaib,
    Thankx for your insights.. ..Sure your personal opinion help readers form a picturesque perspective about the area and a reality check.
    I donot work in Delhi..my basis for choosing a location are , like for many others:
    1) Security for citizens
    2) where fear -free movement of girls/ladies alone and company is possible for most of the hours in a day
    (situation needs improvement from present state)
    3) where price is competetive/value for money is existing
    (Gnoida apartments/societies are expensive)
    4) Ease in reaching H Niamuudinn rlwy station
    ( I guess you can reach from CR earlier)
    5) In general gentry living there
    6) appreciation of property over a period of time
    (Gnoida would score better here)
    7 )safe & short distances to bank/post offices /schools/clinics/hospital /police stations/offices
    8) Residences of your relatives
    ..at present i am continously analysing various options ..and getting to stages of periodic clarity and confusion...
    Sector 7x definately scoring above 137
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arihant1
    Dear Zohaib,
    Thankx for your insights.. ..Sure your personal opinion help readers form a picturesque perspective about the area and a reality check.
    I donot work in Delhi..my basis for choosing a location are , like for many others:
    1) Security for citizens
    CR and Gnoida like any other region in NCR are similar in terms of security. Pls visit threads in Gurgaon forum and you will find people aghast by the security situation there.
    Unfortunately in delhi ncr...the security is limited to your complex.

2) where fear -free movement of girls/ladies alone and company is possible for most of the hours in a day
    (situation needs improvement from present state)
    NCR Region is similar..again...One can find many cases in delhi, gurgaon, noida, etc etc etc etc.....

Anyone interested in Security should buy in area where most of the facilties are close by and donot require driving through secluded areas, villages and LIG areas

3) where price is competetive/value for money is existing
    (Gnoida apartments/societies are expensive)
    Ready to move in are expensive around pari chowk....hardly any projects under construction...most of under construction work in Greater noida new sectors (so called noida extension)

4) Ease in reaching H Niamuudinn rlwy station
    ( I guess you can reach from CR earlier)
    Debatable..depends on traffic...a few days back i was going to Indirapuram from Noida extension and it took me 45 mins. If this is the situation today..what will happen tomorrow is anyones guess

5) In general gentry living there
    Depends on society..a society which sold 2 bedrromm appts at very cheap prices will have similar gantry. To ensure upper middle class gantry..go for a project which has 3 bedrroom appts and above and also is having premium facilities which makes it slightly more expensive than others

6) appreciation of property over a period of time
    (Gnoida would score better here)
    Depends on area...Pari chowk...yes....others..cant say..

7 )safe & short distances to bank/post offices /schools/clinics/hospital /police stations/offices
    Pari chowk area...within 2 kms everything avaialble...CR....will take time

8) Residences of your relatives
    ..at present i am continously analysing various options ..and getting to stages of periodic clarity and confusion...
    Sector 7x definately scoring above 137

An area which has MNCs, IT parks, good office spaces around...will attract more service class buyers..as no one wants to drive a lot to work...thus more demand..thats where sectors along sector 137 will have an advantage. But the time factor is there...this area will be coming up in 5-6 years. Jaypee is making a huge 500 bed hospital opposite ATS.
    This area lacks a good retail space..if it comes...then this area will have schools, hospitals, retail all along the expresswya and the advantage of going to sector 18 in 10 mins, greater noida pari chowk in 10 mins....

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    Agree..but NH24 needs to improve and real fast...the govt.agencies who are supposed to work on it...will take a lot of time...

Crossings republik has been over shadowed by Greater Noida New sectors (so called noida extension). but still is a good property.
    -- I just don't think this is true as the supply in CR is almost obious choice of any builder would to shift their attention towards new project.

Its disadvantages:

1. Near Polluting industry across NH24
    Been to this place many many many times, don't think I see any problem due to this.
    The industry exits right across the NH24 and having a polluting industry next to a residence area is always an issue
    -- I have been many times their over past 2 year and could't see any reason of panic the carbon industries you might be refering is a good one KM away from crssing and the smoke doesn't have to come to crossing for sure as it goes in atmosphere and gets distributed all over.

2. Garbage dumping issue is not fully solved
    Been solved for ages now, dumping ground not getting built there.... period
    It would be very nice to other forum readers if you could provide a link, etc which supports your statement
    -- As someone has posted the link this is over long before

3. Comes under Ghaziabad....which is known for poor infra development and also lack of initiative to improve infra. Conditions of roads and electicity will be poor
    somewhaat agree, but overstated.
    One can visit the poshest areas of ghaziabad and see whats the efforts of Ghaziabad dev. authority
    --You have got this one terribly wrong here. I would rate GDA much above NOIDA and slight above GNOIDA dev athourity this is based on my experience of living in Noida for 6 month and in Ghaziabad for 2 years. Roads are in much better shape in GHZ than Noida/GNoida I used to travel to sec16 daily from ghz (GOvindpuram) i.e 1 hr commute and I feel I have seen enough of roads all over to say that. I think you have not to GHZ in recent times to make this statement. Not sure why you found roads in Indirapuram, Vaisali etc terible new roads has been laid out and they are much better than any roads in Noida

4. Road Connectivity is an issue...and with Ghaziabad authority expect a slow response.When it comes to contructing roads no govt.agency beats Gnoida authority...they are very good at this
    Presently yes but things change in no time once people start living, I remember the connectivity to Silver City sector 93 was even worse when my sister booked there at launch....my car almost broke axel when we tried to vist the site...NH24 cannot continue to be in same state for longer now
    Crossings republik has some appts ready for possession but unfortunately the roads leading to it are not in good shape.
    Also the expansion and improving NH24 is gong to be done by govt.authority which is too slow
    Agree that connectivity is not great at present, but it has improved a lot as you already know a bridge parallel to Hindon NH24 is already in place and the work on the connectivity has already started

Location of crossing is the best, if someone has to come even 2 in night then 24 hr running road you can get anything....remember its a NATIONAL Highway.
    Agree..its a nice location..but needs more support from GDA and also from promoters to make its road network very good

Do one thing, use NH24 and come from Hapur side, go over the bridge and wait for crossing sight to appear, its pretty impressive. its good for rental as well as you would have Greater Noida, Ghaziabad and Noida, all in radius of 4-5 kms...can't think any other site in NCR has that location advantage !!!
    Rentals will continue to be very low around this region including so called noida extension...because of over supply
    So called Noida extension is selling like hot cakes because of the above locational advantage you mentioned
    --It was same for crosiong in 2007-2008 now supply is almost over

Somewhere you said about security, if I have to rate NCR (Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, GNoida, GHZ) it would be..
    Delhi - 1st
    GHZ -2 nd
    Noida - 3rd
    Gurgaon -4th
    GNoida 5th worst

I have travelled extensively in all of this area day/night and I am a local (My village is on merrut road 6 KM away from GHZ bus stand), with relative/friends all over the five cities mentioned and this is based on my (3 year) and their experience (more than 40-50 years).
    Again you can argue that my opinion in biased but trust me the NOIDA/GNOida is totally deserted right after 8-9 P.M as all office closes by then, look at indirapuram you can so much movement and even around 10/11 P.M and where I used to live in Govindpuram I even used to go out after 10 P.M by walk to some small shops to get daily items without any fear and just couldn't imagine that in Noida/GNoida.
    I used to have a driver to drive me to the office and back (right now I am in USA) he used to "bhaiya yaha raat mae late sae jaana danger hai" now you can imagine if a driver says so....

Disclaimer : My hometown is GHZ (Village Morta near GHZ) and has a house in Govindpuram and a Falt in Crossing and govt. allocated plot in sec 91 so my opinion may biased but I tried to kept myself unbiased as much as I could
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunsharma7
    Crossings republik has been over shadowed by Greater Noida New sectors (so called noida extension). but still is a good property.
    -- I just don't think this is true as the supply in CR is almost obious choice of any builder would to shift their attention towards new project.

Its disadvantages:

1. Near Polluting industry across NH24
    Been to this place many many many times, don't think I see any problem due to this.
    The industry exits right across the NH24 and having a polluting industry next to a residence area is always an issue
    -- I have been many times their over past 2 year and could't see any reason of panic the carbon industries you might be refering is a good one KM away from crssing and the smoke doesn't have to come to crossing for sure as it goes in atmosphere and gets distributed all over.

2. Garbage dumping issue is not fully solved
    Been solved for ages now, dumping ground not getting built there.... period
    It would be very nice to other forum readers if you could provide a link, etc which supports your statement
    -- As someone has posted the link this is over long before

3. Comes under Ghaziabad....which is known for poor infra development and also lack of initiative to improve infra. Conditions of roads and electicity will be poor
    somewhaat agree, but overstated.
    One can visit the poshest areas of ghaziabad and see whats the efforts of Ghaziabad dev. authority
    --You have got this one terribly wrong here. I would rate GDA much above NOIDA and slight above GNOIDA dev athourity this is based on my experience of living in Noida for 6 month and in Ghaziabad for 2 years. Roads are in much better shape in GHZ than Noida/GNoida I used to travel to sec16 daily from ghz (GOvindpuram) i.e 1 hr commute and I feel I have seen enough of roads all over to say that. I think you have not to GHZ in recent times to make this statement. Not sure why you found roads in Indirapuram, Vaisali etc terible new roads has been laid out and they are much better than any roads in Noida

4. Road Connectivity is an issue...and with Ghaziabad authority expect a slow response.When it comes to contructing roads no govt.agency beats Gnoida authority...they are very good at this
    Presently yes but things change in no time once people start living, I remember the connectivity to Silver City sector 93 was even worse when my sister booked there at launch....my car almost broke axel when we tried to vist the site...NH24 cannot continue to be in same state for longer now
    Crossings republik has some appts ready for possession but unfortunately the roads leading to it are not in good shape.
    Also the expansion and improving NH24 is gong to be done by govt.authority which is too slow
    Agree that connectivity is not great at present, but it has improved a lot as you already know a bridge parallel to Hindon NH24 is already in place and the work on the connectivity has already started

Location of crossing is the best, if someone has to come even 2 in night then 24 hr running road you can get anything....remember its a NATIONAL Highway.
    Agree..its a nice location..but needs more support from GDA and also from promoters to make its road network very good

Do one thing, use NH24 and come from Hapur side, go over the bridge and wait for crossing sight to appear, its pretty impressive. its good for rental as well as you would have Greater Noida, Ghaziabad and Noida, all in radius of 4-5 kms...can't think any other site in NCR has that location advantage !!!
    Rentals will continue to be very low around this region including so called noida extension...because of over supply
    So called Noida extension is selling like hot cakes because of the above locational advantage you mentioned
    --It was same for crosiong in 2007-2008 now supply is almost over

Somewhere you said about security, if I have to rate NCR (Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, GNoida, GHZ) it would be..
    Delhi - 1st
    GHZ -2 nd
    Noida - 3rd
    Gurgaon -4th
    GNoida 5th worst

I have travelled extensively in all of this area day/night and I am a local (My village is on merrut road 6 KM away from GHZ bus stand), with relative/friends all over the five cities mentioned and this is based on my (3 year) and their experience (more than 40-50 years).
    Again you can argue that my opinion in biased but trust me the NOIDA/GNOida is totally deserted right after 8-9 P.M as all office closes by then, look at indirapuram you can so much movement and even around 10/11 P.M and where I used to live in Govindpuram I even used to go out after 10 P.M by walk to some small shops to get daily items without any fear and just couldn't imagine that in Noida/GNoida.
    I used to have a driver to drive me to the office and back (right now I am in USA) he used to "bhaiya yaha raat mae late sae jaana danger hai" now you can imagine if a driver says so....

Disclaimer : My hometown is GHZ (Village Morta near GHZ) and has a house in Govindpuram and a Falt in Crossing and govt. allocated plot in sec 91 so my opinion may biased but I tried to kept myself unbiased as much as I could

Hi Arun
    I agree with most of your views if not all. CR is a planned township , which is bound to have all the facilities in it. Already when hardly anyone has moved in , Galleria shopping complex is ready . I am very positive with the possession starting shortly , CR will go leaps and bound ahead of it's competition .
    Anupam
    CommentQuote
    Hi Arun
    I agree with most of your views if not all. CR is a planned township , which is bound to have all the facilities in it. Already when hardly anyone has moved in , Galleria shopping complex is ready . I am very positive with the possession starting shortly , CR will go leaps and bound ahead of it's competition .
    Anupam

can any1 help me with the current prices in CR.....i may like to explore it further
    CommentQuote
  • Parmount Symphony- A Property of luxury, Growth and styl

Hi Friends,

As you are talking about property near by Crossing Republic, Ghaziabad then you must look at Paramount Symphony. Paramount Symphony as the name reflects is the symphony of luxurious apatment with all the modern facility. Paramount Group an ISO 9001:2000 certified group which is an expert in building luxurious resedential township. Paramount Symphony is one of the unique model of archetecture in Noida.

Paramount has different categories of apartments like regulare flats, garden flats, two-bed room flats, three bed room flats etc. Its garden flat gives a pleasent living experience. Apart from these, Symphony also provides duplex and studio apartments. Duplex apartment save space and benefits larger space to bedroom. Where as studio is good for individual who are looking for short term period.

As far as facilities are concerned, it has all the modern facilities like Wi-Fi connectivity, swimming, gym, spa, health club, conference room, bussiness lounge, golf course centre etc. You have anywhere access to internet in the campus. If you wish to complete bussiness work then you can do meeting in bussines lounge. Symphony has greater value addition in future as it is in prime location in Noida. So it is safe on future side.

Paramount is commited to provide you safe, secure and pleasent living experience. According to expert, apartments are made only on 18% of the total land. Ample parking space is provided to the parking lot. Sufficient space is given on balcony to dry cloths. Symphony has all the modern and latest facility which is required to give you a pleasent and peaceful living experience in today's time.
    CommentQuote
  • If I am not mistaken, Paramount symphony is the project wherein the builder has come up with a new tower in the area which was suppoesed to be green.
    If this is true, I do not understand why you suggesting this project here, it looks more like an advertisement from a broker/builder.
    CommentQuote