Collapse

Views on Crossing Republic - Ghaziabad

Last updated: September 23 2012
79 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Views on Crossing Republic - Ghaziabad

"As end users, would be reluctant to shift there ; enormous distances, feeling of bit unsafe & distinct uneasiness of being isolated from the mainstream would be the chief reasons for this"

===> Many people are in process of shifting, even few have already, yes indeed they would issues as ine would any where in world but wait and watch another 6 monts...

Isoloated ????? This is BANG ON NH24 ....isolated are the properties developed in a "corner of city" called as NE, Crossing do have a ecosystem of its own .....yes ofcourse its need the builders to be honest in terms of effort input, which inturn will improve there brand image" and ofcourse people pushing them which I definately feel would be done by CROMA.

Comment

My bold comments below Arihant
      Originally posted by Arihant1 View Post
      On theory , NE looks better for an end user , v/s CR.
      CR is going to be avl for posession in 6 months. NE will take 3 years minimum, could even be 5 years.
      Investment-wise & on the basis of financial & structural soundness ,CR might look OK to you, this may be a fallacy (and my gut felling is CR is going to be dame luck sort.
      Why do u say this? it is well connected to both Noida and Delhi. I dont see location an issue.
      As end users, would be reluctant to shift there ; enormous distances, feeling of bit unsafe & distinct uneasiness of being isolated from the mainstream would be the chief reasons for this.
      It is just 1 km away from NE and 4 Kms from Noida and is for sure not isolated as is just 500 mtrs from NH24.
      Population Growth at NE might boost CR in future, 5+ yrs.
      So NE could very well the cause of revival of CR ,but slow-price-rise-wise suffering is on the cards for CR holders.
      YEs i agree to this but it is going to be the other way round as well, CR will keep NE prices at bay even after 5 yrs.

Anyway , if people can wait for another 4 yrs...and see the completion of (How many ?) projects at Sector 74, 76, 77 , 78 , 137, 168, 110 ,119 ..and couple it with NE constructed availability...where CR would squeeze funds for itself in this scenario...in NE itself , only fittest would survive..
      Yes thats true. CR like Indrapuram is for absolute middle class. It is anyway not suppose to reach a price of 5000 psf even after 4-5yrs. Indrapuram even till today is under 4000. I have a friend of mine who used to live in Indrapuram in MIG flat is planning to shift to CR reason bigger house and better locality.

However, I may well truly be wrong and out of sorts here..
      Over to some better predictions.....
      kindly!
      MM

Comment

Respected MM and Naqvi Saheb,
        1. Essentially Indian middle class(end users perspective) think of "Dream House"

2. Analysis of an property is on the basis of LOCATION.

3. We are not here to prove CR is better than NE.

4. For people having affinity with Delhi , both CR/NE holds little charm
        Locationwise & with availabilty of better projects with comparable (slightly high /handsome appreciation) costs

( here you would agree , Gurgaon & Noida has seen the price rise due to its closeness with Delhi)

5. I feel ( guess) few from Delhi would want to relocate to Indirapuram..leave aside CR & NE...,,but there have been many Instances people from Delhi has shifted to ATs, Sector18/22/44/45 projects and Greater Noida

6 As Zohaib clarified umpteen times in Eway threads and few posts back in this thread also...Why to book in NE when you have better options available at Sec137 Paras , Paramount ....catering to the budgets of the profile people who would go for CR /NE now.
        You can always switch to NE ( given the supply) from eway but not vice versa
        7. An Analyst better express the various choices freely rather than getting obsessed with CR or Ne...both of which are so so

This I am writing for the benefit of end users , who have affinity for Delhi , but would somehow --thought , like myself , of having a compromise and settle for CR /NE...I think all options should be freely discussed

Comment

Hi Arihant,

This thread is on CR hence we are discussing about CR Its comparison with NE is purely discussion sake and also these 2 locs are so close to each other.

Btw Gurgaon is equally distant or equally close from Delhi if u compare with CR or NE. Its basically infra and time of inhabitance that those locs are now out of budget of middle class. This is very important.
          Who knows after 10yrs, NE and CR might become hot properties like Indrapuram and Vaishali.

When i said middle class i mean middle class with salary/income level below 5 lacs pa. I have seen people opting for a lesser location due to a difference of 1-2Lac because a 20 Lac flat was over their budget by 2 lacs(their budget of 18Lacs) and they couldnt afford more than 3 Lacs(minimum 15% of total) of DP with rest as loan.
          For them a dream house is a place where they can stay peacefully, now it could be a flat in posh sec 15 Noida or a flat in CR, does it matter to them

Respected MM and Naqvi Saheb,
          1. Essentially Indian middle class(end users perspective) think of "Dream House"

2. Analysis of an property is on the basis of LOCATION.

3. We are not here to prove CR is better than NE.

4. For people having affinity with Delhi , both CR/NE holds little charm
          Location wise & with availabilty of better projects with comparable (slightly high /handsome appreciation) costs

( here you would agree , Gurgaon & Noida has seen the price rise due to its closeness with Delhi)

5. I feel ( guess) few from Delhi would want to relocate to Indirapuram..leave aside CR & NE...,,but there have been many Instances people from Delhi has shifted to ATs, Sector18/22/44/45 projects and Greater Noida

6 As Zohaib clarified umpteen times in Eway threads and few posts back in this thread also...Why to book in NE when you have better options available at Sec137 Paras , Paramount ....catering to the budgets of the profile people who would go for CR /NE now.
          You can always switch to NE ( given the supply) from eway but not vice versa
          7. An Analyst better express the various choices freely rather than getting obsessed with CR or Ne...both of which are so so

This I am writing for the benefit of end users , who have affinity for Delhi , but would somehow --thought , like myself , of having a compromise and settle for CR /NE...I think all options should be freely discussed
          Last edited by Munish Malhautra; October 5 2010, 08:16 PM.
          MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
            Hi Arihant,

This thread is on CR hence we are discussing about CR Its comparison with NE is purely discussion sake and also these 2 locs are so close to each other.

All the more reason to delve deeply into CR
            ...what safety parameters available at CR
            ....How far is nearest police station
            ....Ghaziabad is considered to be safe hub for Kidnappers
            ....Good Hospitals , eating joints ,railway station (nearby) where teenagers can safely reach alone or in groups
            ..How is the quality of construction
            ..has Contractor used carpy/scrap materials in the construction
            ..Once a project has acquired bad name , you know it wont sell much

Btw Gurgaon is equally distant or equally close from Delhi if u compare with CR or NE.
            Builders thrive on the psychology of an individual....
            Gone are the days , people would remain satisfied by their house in Mollah or galli or some Naya bazzar

What , in your opinion the reason behind new fetish for "Gated Community/Society flats!
            1. Security
            2. Good Neighbourhood /Societal /glamour value & Peaceful hassle free life
            (this new Mob psychology is liable to be exploited)
            So one need to take apprisal of the property carefully , before committing to CR or NE
            Both have proposed good life....like many available areas/sectors..you need to identify one of those which would make you feel good
            CR shortcomings have been documented before ..

For them a dream house is a place where they can stay peacefully, now it could be a flat in posh sec 15 Noida or a flat in CR, does it matter to them

IF residing in CR does matter for me and you..by default it shall matter for most of like minded persons ..unless of course we are seeking escape from inferior humdrum existence
            Thank you for replying, though
            Regards

Comment

Thank you for replying, though
              Regards

Whst is the prevailing rate in CR going on right now ...anyone has any idea ?

Comment

replied in bold.
                All the more reason to delve deeply into CR
                ...what safety parameters available at CR
                ....How far is nearest police station
                ....Ghaziabad is considered to be safe hub for Kidnappers
                ....Good Hospitals , eating joints ,railway station (nearby) where teenagers can safely reach alone or in groups
                ..How is the quality of construction
                ..has Contractor used carpy/scrap materials in the construction
                ..Once a project has acquired bad name , you know it wont sell much
                If u remember 10 yrs back Noida was looked upon in the same way even though defense people had been staying since 1980s, my family was not willing to shift due to security, less inhabitation and infra reasons. Thats exactly the point, no infra, no habitation, CR launched only 3-4 yrs back. These are projects will thrive post 2020
                Builders thrive on the psychology of an individual....
                Gone are the days , people would remain satisfied by their house in Mollah or galli or some Naya bazzar
                Absolutely agree
                What , in your opinion the reason behind new fetish for "Gated Community/Society flats!
                1. Security
                2. Good Neighbourhood /Societal /glamour value & Peaceful hassle free life
                (this new Mob psychology is liable to be exploited)
                So one need to take apprisal of the property carefully , before committing to CR or NE
                Both have proposed good life....like many available areas/sectors..you need to identify one of those which would make you feel good
                CR shortcomings have been documented before ..
                The shortcomings are related to villages, dumping land(though it seems to have moved away), accessibility. Believe me these issues will vanish when people start moving as time passes by. U will see CR getting inhabited in 2-3 years and will probably will be fully operational within 5 years.

IF residing in CR does matter for me and you..by default it shall matter for most of like minded persons ..unless of course we are seeking escape from inferior humdrum existence.
                Now a days builders have become conscious of the fact that good quality will sell at premium hence they are using technology. Thats why u see builder providing eco-friendly houses. Gone are the days of limited options, now we can chose and decide and hence this discussion.
                See the point is whether it fits my budget or not, for a person earning a salary of Rs.30000/-pm(50% of Indian middle class is in this category) will fit the bill for CR/Gnida, unless he overleverages and buys in Noida. Owners of CR will have something to say on this though
                MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post

See the point is whether it fits my budget or not, for a person earning a salary of Rs.30000/-pm(50% of Indian middle class is in this category) will fit the bill for CR/Gnida, unless he overleverages and buys in Noida. Owners of CR will have something to say on this though[/B]
                  Point ,MM Is also of:
                  1. Making judicious sensible decision.
                  2. Would you willing to be one amongst the owners at CR
                  3. At current choices open to me, I would feel as having a potato as CR
                  4. generally funds / budget get increases ( or decreases ) with time and development..as Teer from a kamaan wont return..so better think more than 20 times before falling for CR...Good choice is well apreciated ,UNIVERSALLY!
                  Regards
                  Last edited by Arihant1; October 6 2010, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Point ,MM Is also of:
                    1. Making judicious sensible decision.
                    2. Would you willing to be one amongst the owners at CR
                    3. At current choices open to me, I would feel as having a potato as CR
                    4. generally funds / budget get increases ( or decreases ) with time and development..as Teer from a kamaan wont return..so better think more than 20 times before falling for CR...Good choice is well apreciated ,UNIVERSALLY!
                    Regards
                    Hi Arihant,
                    People who have invested in CR will be getting itchy
                    i agree to what you are saying but believe me if CR doesnt attract end-users it will definitely be sold to investors half of the flats will then be rented out or locked.
                    Also there are still people who are not so sensible like us(forum users). Believe me i have got more senses after joining this forum
                    MM

Comment

Originally posted by replyanupam View Post
                      Whst is the prevailing rate in CR going on right now ...anyone has any idea ?
                      u can get a price of 1800 psf if u nego....
                      MM

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X