Hi,

Pls share your views on flats in Crossings republik township in Ghaziyabad in terms of location, price, furture growth etc.
I have booked a flat with Saviour Builders in Crossing republic. Price is Rs. 2000/- per sqft all inclusive + 7% CLP +registry & stamp duty charges.

Plsa share your views as i am about to finalise the Deal.

Rgds,
Dhiraj
Read more
79 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Crossing

Hi all,

i am new to this forum. i have read the whole thread and found it very very interesting..
    to my view CR is definitely a good investent in the long run. and its good for those people who require the possession ASAP..
    i have visited CR just seven days back and seen a lot of builders are on the verge of giving possesion...
    Just because of NE this has lost its charm but i think when people are going to live over there and the essential requirements would be fulfilled.. its really going to boom..

Can anybody give an idea of the rates in CR specially of Panchsheel Builder .. i am interested in this property..

Arvind
    CommentQuote
  • One of the biggest problem that i see in CR or any other project in Ghaziabad is that builder show something initially and it becomes different near possession.

In Indirapuram and CR (especially CR builder), builder have put new tower when initially they mentioned as open green area or park. I visited CR almost 2 year back when there was no NE and that time CR builder was telling about artificial lakes. Now no such lakes there but they are constructing more towers there and even they are now constructing duplex insides. This is a height of making people fool.
    CommentQuote
  • thnx friends for gr8 tips.

I am also looking for such thread.
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • CR is best RTM available in NCR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg6868
    CR is best RTM available in NCR

prevailing rates there ..any idea ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    prevailing rates there ..any idea ??

85% flats are already booked in CR , only few upper top floors above 13+ can be get still in original company booking at the rate of 2100+ PSF. No Lower floors are available in original booking in any society of CR. Lower floors may be available in resale by investors and up to 6th floors they are asking the rate of 2700+ PSF in CR at this time. In resale, 7th to 10th floors can be get in 2500+ PSF in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    85% flats are already booked in CR , only few upper top floors above 13+ can be get still in original company booking at the rate of 2100+ PSF. No Lower floors are available in original booking in any society of CR. Lower floors may be available in resale by investors and up to 6th floors they are asking the rate of 2700+ PSF in CR at this time. In resale, 7th to 10th floors can be get in 2500+ PSF in CR.

Hi saurabh,

I searched at 99acres.com and found lot of flats available at Crossing Republick at less than 2000psf.

Any idea what these could be if current rates are 2700+ psf as per you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuvang
    Hi saurabh,

I searched at 99acres.com and found lot of flats available at Crossing Republick at less than 2000psf.

Any idea what these could be if current rates are 2700+ psf as per you.

99acres.com is mostly to confuse customers. 2000 PSF rate is 2 months before rate for 10+ floors. GO to CR your self and try if you can any RTM flat in CR up to 4th floor , park facing in less then 2500-2700 PSF (all inclusive).

Property can not be purchase at 99acres.com, you have to go to that area for knowing the reality. Several Noida-Express way flats are advertise as 26-28 Lac for 2 BHK, can you really get lower floors / good facing / all inclusive flats at this rate in Noida-Expressway. whatever rate mention in any advertisement please add extra 25-35% for good facing / upto 4th floor / all inclusive price.

Personally I am not a big FAN of CR , because it has mainly one advantage of only 9 KM far from Noida other than that no other BIG USP, rate appreciation in CR is really not very good, GDA also has declared that no new metro route for NH 24 or near CR at all in near future.
    CommentQuote
  • I think you should be able to get the rate of 2500 (all inclusive) in re-sale from small builder flats in lower floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

do the CR prospect change now?

NE has now got delayed indefinitely (if not permanently stalled - SC has ordered return of some chunks of land to farmers) and in that area, CR now offers the most affordable houses in RTM/ soon RTM category.

Any comments on brightening of CR prospects now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit chandra
    Hi Guys,

do the CR prospect change now?

NE has now got delayed indefinitely (if not permanently stalled - SC has ordered return of some chunks of land to farmers) and in that area, CR now offers the most affordable houses in RTM/ soon RTM category.

Any comments on brightening of CR prospects now?

CR do not comes under Greater Noida hence better to read lots of threads in GZB forum for CR , IP , RNE , Vasundhara , Vaishali , NH-24 locations. You can also post your queries into there for CR. As for good quality of life and lots of other reasons I Rate RNE the most in all new upcoming affordable townships of GZB. 3 years before launching rates in several RNE societies was 1500 PSF and at this in several of such societies when they are in RTM stage rate has been appreciated up to 2200+ PSF level. All land in GZB is freehold and populations density is highest in NCR (around 50 Lac public) hence no risk in GZB at all in any terms. 1 Metro line already there in GZB and work on other 2 Metro lines (Mohan Nagar DMRC , High speed Metro Meerut-RNE-Delhi) also has been started and DPR level is finished by Metro Authorities.

New Infrastructure work development is also one of the best during last 3 years. More than 12 FOB are developed during last 2 years with in GZB or from GZB to DELHI however other NCR cities do not have just few Foot Over Bridges including GGN & NOIDA, all FOB are open for public and also have Automatic stair elevators. Electricity , Ganga Jal , Gas PIPE Line by IGL also has been improved a lot in GZB during last 2 years. World class Anand Vihar Railway station also operational now and several trains has stoppage there now, this is 0 ZERO km far from GZB. Rate appreciation is one of the best in any NCR location during last 2-3 year, read below few URLs

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/16818-huge-rise-in-gzb-property-rates-90-m-plots-in-100-lac?t=19003

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/16541-vasundhara-gzb-seeing-a-rise-value-for-money-ht?t=18769

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/16641-big-land-deal-in-vasundhara-gzb-1-21-500-psm?t=18879

Guys can also take their DREAM HOMES in Greater Noida because there is no legal disputes in GN Old locations and infrastructure of GN is awesome. If budget on higher side is not a problem then investment in N-EWay is also very good.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Saurabh,

Very good analysis of RNE. In some other thread also you've mentioned about RNE. Ive been to RNE while on my way to DDn. Liked the place immensely especially the expressway, the beautiful river/lake. However, there are some villages or unauthorised constructions on the way, which is an eye sore. Otherwise a perfect place. After NE fiasco, I am seriously considering this place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bundolo
    Dear Saurabh,

Very good analysis of RNE. In some other thread also you've mentioned about RNE. Ive been to RNE while on my way to DDn. Liked the place immensely especially the expressway, the beautiful river/lake. However, there are some villages or unauthorised constructions on the way, which is an eye sore. Otherwise a perfect place. After NE fiasco, I am seriously considering this place.

CR to get a big boost , have a look at the post below

NEW DELHI: After a year-long delay, the Delhi-Meerut expressway project will kick off by this month-end.

The drive from Delhi to Meerut will take just 45 minutes once the Delhi-Meerut Expressway is ready. The tender for the project will be up for bidding in next few weeks and the 64-km long expressway is likely to be completed by 2015.

In what will be a major relief to 1.31 lakh passenger cars plying between Delhi and Ghaziabad border, the first 8km of the expressway from Nizamuddin Bridge to Ghaziabad border will have 16 lanes.

As per the final plan, the expressway will cover 28km of NH-24 between Ghaziabad border and Dasna and this stretch will be widened to 14 lanes from present six lanes. After this, a 36-km stretch between Dasna and Meerut will be constructed as a four-lane highway. At present, it takes over two-and-a-half hours to commute between Delhi and Meerut due to the congestion on NH-58 which passes through Ghaziabad, Muradnagar and Modi Nagar.

The project was scheduled to be awarded in the last financial year. The central government had conceptualized the corridor five years ago to provide nonstop connectivity between the two cities as a part of the National Highway Development Programme (NHDP)-VI. Though earlier, there was a proposal to widen the existing NH-58 to eight lanes, later the National Highways Authority of India replaced it with the plan to construct the expressway, partially on a new alignment.

The NHAI has already finalized the alignment. Sources said the land acquisition process for this project is under way. Highways ministry officials said the tender would be floated soon and the project would be awarded by November this year.

"This project will transform the way lakhs of people commute between Delhi and Meerut. We are awarding the expressway as a part of a package that includes construction of a six-lane road between Delhi border and Meerut bypass, besides a connecting road and a children's park. The composite project will improve the connectivity to the expressway," said minister of state for road transport and highways, Jitin Prasad.

All four packages of the project would cost close to Rs 4,500 crore. The expressway would be an access controlled highway and all traffic signals and crossings would be done away with. Besides this, all slow-moving traffic including two-wheelers and three-wheelers would not be allowed to ply on the expressway. The speed limit on the expressway will be 90kmph.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    CR to get a big boost , have a look at the post below

NEW DELHI: After a year-long delay, the Delhi-Meerut expressway project will kick off by this month-end.

The drive from Delhi to Meerut will take just 45 minutes once the Delhi-Meerut Expressway is ready. The tender for the project will be up for bidding in next few weeks and the 64-km long expressway is likely to be completed by 2015.

In what will be a major relief to 1.31 lakh passenger cars plying between Delhi and Ghaziabad border, the first 8km of the expressway from Nizamuddin Bridge to Ghaziabad border will have 16 lanes.

As per the final plan, the expressway will cover 28km of NH-24 between Ghaziabad border and Dasna and this stretch will be widened to 14 lanes from present six lanes. After this, a 36-km stretch between Dasna and Meerut will be constructed as a four-lane highway. At present, it takes over two-and-a-half hours to commute between Delhi and Meerut due to the congestion on NH-58 which passes through Ghaziabad, Muradnagar and Modi Nagar.

The project was scheduled to be awarded in the last financial year. The central government had conceptualized the corridor five years ago to provide nonstop connectivity between the two cities as a part of the National Highway Development Programme (NHDP)-VI. Though earlier, there was a proposal to widen the existing NH-58 to eight lanes, later the National Highways Authority of India replaced it with the plan to construct the expressway, partially on a new alignment.

The NHAI has already finalized the alignment. Sources said the land acquisition process for this project is under way. Highways ministry officials said the tender would be floated soon and the project would be awarded by November this year.

"This project will transform the way lakhs of people commute between Delhi and Meerut. We are awarding the expressway as a part of a package that includes construction of a six-lane road between Delhi border and Meerut bypass, besides a connecting road and a children's park. The composite project will improve the connectivity to the expressway," said minister of state for road transport and highways, Jitin Prasad.

All four packages of the project would cost close to Rs 4,500 crore. The expressway would be an access controlled highway and all traffic signals and crossings would be done away with. Besides this, all slow-moving traffic including two-wheelers and three-wheelers would not be allowed to ply on the expressway. The speed limit on the expressway will be 90kmph.

Rightly said, Once this expressway really finished it will definitely give huge boom to all GZB areas of NH-24 & NH-58. This whole new expressway will cover almost all the major traffic jam points from Meerut to Delhi of these 2 national highways. With this express way all societies like CR , NH-24, Wave City , RNE will get benefit because if you see the route of this express way then all of these location are mostly 1 to 4 KM far from this proposed express way. GDA also has started the work to connect NH-58 by NH-24 (4 KM elevated) at Noida Sec. 63 from where this proposed express way will pass. So if this 4500 caror budget express way really started then all of GZB properties will see good benefit for sure.

Till date GZB is mainly famous for 6 huge Manufactures Industrial townships spread in more than 5000 Acres but now as a next commercial development now as per master plan 2021 of GDA several SEZ/STP in WAVE CITY NH-24 and in RNE NH-58 which spread-ed in more than 4000 Acre will be develop, hence future of investing in GZB is good at this time for sure. Affordable locations of NH-24 , NH-58 will be best as rates there are lowest at this time but all future development like express way , RRTS High Speed Metro , future upcoming STP/SEZ only on these affordable locations of GZB.
    CommentQuote