Views on Crossing Republic - Ghaziabad

Last updated: September 23 2012
79 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Views on Crossing Republic - Ghaziabad

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
    u can get a price of 1800 psf if u nego....
    Are you sure on this one ...I bought in CR last year at 2060 per sq ft all inclusive , park facing 12th floor in Mahagun Mascot ..this is a 2250 sq feet 4 bed flat...

By the way ..I found one thing ..Mahagun Mascot seems to be the only society in CR having a 4bed option (more than 2200 sq ft) and I am an owner ..feels better

Comment

this price was offered to me by the md of balaji contruction for 6th floor flat last month.
      MM

Comment

this price was offered to me by the md of balaji contruction for 6th floor flat last month.
        Yes, you are right , within CR also , there is a difference in BSP for various properties . Mahagun has been commanding a premium in the area over others.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib View Post
          In my opinion CR has great potential...only if its builders show some interest..their properties are NOT 100% sold out.
          They should Market it well
          They should try to get a Good road connectivity to Noida

One of the reason probably why CR is not getting promoted as much now as compared to NE , is because CR started in 2006 ..and is more or less sold out. The builders have been able to sell the critical numbers and have already made the money. So , from a marketing promotion perspective , builders wont care too much for CR as it's not needed that much.

For sure a good connectivity from CR to Noida will be a big push . But NH 24 getting widened and down the line Delhi Meerut expressway which will be part of the same route from Delhi to CR will add to the connectivity options.

The current sanction of widening of NH 24 by NHAI is projected to make the NH signal free from UP gate till Lal Kuan , which supported by underpasses will change the dynamics of commuting on this route.

This is entirely my personal opinion , A known enemy is better than unknown angel . CR has issues which are known , NE to me is an unknown angel ...no idea what's coming.

Another take - CR has survived the recent recession and could still manage to get going and now in few months handing over possession.
          No idea about mushrooming NE projects if they can scrape through any turn around in the economic situation .

Comment

Do you guys think a bigger apartment ( 4bhk > 2200 sq ft) commands a better premium than the typical 1200 - 1600 sq ft regular 2/3 bhk apartments.

Please share your views in terms of rental as well as property appreciation perspective.

Zohaib / MM : Surely counting on your views and ofcourse all the other esteemed members ...

Comment

Originally posted by replyanupam View Post
              Do you guys think a bigger apartment ( 4bhk > 2200 sq ft) commands a better premium than the typical 1200 - 1600 sq ft regular 2/3 bhk apartments.

Please share your views in terms of rental as well as property appreciation perspective.

Zohaib / MM : Surely counting on your views and ofcourse all the other esteemed members ...

I am sorry friend..I have no idea about premiums..but for sure...3 bedroom appt has more demand..so should be easier to sell or rent.

Rentals are subject to demand in the area and supply.

Since there is oversupply in So called Noida extension and CR area..Rentals will not be very high

I am NOT an expert, this is my personal opinion

Comment

Originally posted by replyanupam View Post

Anupam,
                Premium returns are more or less the same.
                Important thing is 2 BR has max demand as it fits the budget of aam admi hence value for money. 3-4 BR are normally not considered for aam admi.
                MM

Comment

u can get a price of 1800 psf if u nego....
                  Dear MM,
                  1.Does this price is still valid?
                  2. All inclusive and for ready to move in flat? ( if yes , not bad for first timers , & of low budgets
                  3. Do you think its worth"value of our money"
                  4. What do you think will have better residential attraction:Gnoida or CR after 5 yrs
                  Regards and looking forward for more insights...

Comment

Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
                    Originally posted by arihant1 View Post
                    dear mm,
                    1.does this price is still valid?
                    2. All inclusive and for ready to move in flat? ( if yes , not bad for first timers , & of low budgets
                    very true...

3. Do you think its worth"value of our money"
                    yes

4. What do you think will have better residential attraction:gnoida or cr after 5 yrs
                    greater noida...as its coming up as a city...not an area "close to" another city.
                    Its set to have its own good comercial malls, recreation, offices, etc etc etc

for an end user who doesnt work in delhi....greater noida is a great buy..as long as you are close to pari chowk

regards and looking forward for more insights...

Comment

Dear Zohaib,
                      Thankx for your insights.. ..Sure your personal opinion help readers form a picturesque perspective about the area and a reality check.
                      I donot work in Delhi..my basis for choosing a location are , like for many others:
                      1) Security for citizens
                      2) where fear -free movement of girls/ladies alone and company is possible for most of the hours in a day
                      (situation needs improvement from present state)
                      3) where price is competetive/value for money is existing
                      (Gnoida apartments/societies are expensive)
                      4) Ease in reaching H Niamuudinn rlwy station
                      ( I guess you can reach from CR earlier)
                      5) In general gentry living there
                      6) appreciation of property over a period of time
                      (Gnoida would score better here)
                      7 )safe & short distances to bank/post offices /schools/clinics/hospital /police stations/offices
                      8) Residences of your relatives
                      ..at present i am continously analysing various options ..and getting to stages of periodic clarity and confusion...
                      Sector 7x definately scoring above 137

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X